Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,154 members, 7,953,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:50 PM

What Is The Greatest Sin The Bible God Committed? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Greatest Sin The Bible God Committed? (670 Views)

Is The Bible God's Word? Why The Contradictions? / It Seems The Bible God Is Ok With Deception. / To The Fools Who Say The Bible God Kills More People Than Satan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Greatest Sin The Bible God Committed? by geoworldedu: 7:20am On Nov 16, 2018
Well, personally, I think the greatest sin Jehovah the bible god committed is Creating himself without intelligence. It calls for concern that someone capable of creating humans with brains created himself without brain and commonsense. cheesy

Pls add yours

Cc: Lordreeds, Johnydon22, Johnw47, HopefulLandlord, Hardmirror, OtemAtum, Realmindz, Ahasco, Aaronsrod, Mrpresident101

1 Like

Re: What Is The Greatest Sin The Bible God Committed? by Forreellinc: 7:23am On Nov 16, 2018
geoworldedu:
Well, personally, I think the greatest sin Jehovah the bible god committed isWAS Creating himself without intelligence. It calls for concern that someone capable of creating humans with brains did createdCREATE himself without brain and commonsense. cheesy

Pls add yours

Cc: Lordreeds, Johnydon22, Johnw47, HopefulLandlord, Hardmirror, OtemAtum, Realmindz, Ahasco, Aaronsrod, Mrpresident101
Ask your father
Re: What Is The Greatest Sin The Bible God Committed? by geoworldedu: 7:29am On Nov 16, 2018
Forreellinc:

Ask your father
Who is my father? My father, mother and brethren are those who read this thread and contribute.

So once again, what's the greatest sin you feelJehovah the bible god has committed

1 Like

Re: What Is The Greatest Sin The Bible God Committed? by Forreellinc: 7:31am On Nov 16, 2018
geoworldedu:
Who is my father?
Ask your mother
Re: What Is The Greatest Sin The Bible God Committed? by acenazt: 7:35am On Nov 16, 2018
All sin na sin
Re: What Is The Greatest Sin The Bible God Committed? by Ahasco(m): 8:14pm On Nov 16, 2018
geoworldedu:
Well, personally, I think the greatest sin Jehovah the bible god committed is Creating himself without intelligence. It calls for concern that someone capable of creating humans with brains created himself without brain and commonsense. cheesy

Pls add yours

The funny thing is; He didn't even create himself, he was actually created but loved evil, deception and violence

1 Like

Re: What Is The Greatest Sin The Bible God Committed? by realmindz: 11:03am On Nov 18, 2018
geoworldedu:

Pls add yours

Cc:

Lol

1 Like

Re: What Is The Greatest Sin The Bible God Committed? by orunto27: 4:35pm On Nov 18, 2018
God is Miracle & a Saint. His Creation is His Covenant with Humans.
Re: What Is The Greatest Sin The Bible God Committed? by geoworldedu: 9:18pm On Nov 21, 2018
orunto27:
God is Miracle & a Saint. His Creation is His Covenant with Humans.
But he has no brain

1 Like

Re: What Is The Greatest Sin The Bible God Committed? by orunto27: 8:58am On Nov 22, 2018
geoworldedu:
But he has no brain

And created you with such a big mouth to run in this fools' paradise.
Re: What Is The Greatest Sin The Bible God Committed? by geoworldedu: 2:46am On Nov 24, 2018
orunto27:

And created you with such a big mouth to run in this fools' paradise.
Chukwu Okike created me, not Yahweh.
Re: What Is The Greatest Sin The Bible God Committed? by OtemAtum: 7:22pm On May 15, 2019
Where was I when you created a thread like this

(1) (Reply)

No Competition In Destiny / How To Wait Upon The Lord God Almighty After You Have Prayed / Throwback Photo Of Billy Graham With Michael Okpara At Enugu In 1960

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.