Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika (74614 Views)

Asa Asika Grabs His Girlfriend, DJ Cuppy (Photo) / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika's Bedroom Photo / Asa Asika Meets DJ Cuppy's Father, Femi Otedola (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by Ellabae(f): 9:12pm On Mar 04, 2018
Her money, her choice
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by delpee(f): 9:14pm On Mar 04, 2018
obojememe:
something that i bought in alaba market and watch it in d comfort of my sitting room with cold baileys...

That's encouraging piracy! Reaping from another man's sweat isn't being smart.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by kmaster007: 9:15pm On Mar 04, 2018
do she think doin dat will make it interesting. I bet dey can't enjoy it.
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by MCastle: 9:15pm On Mar 04, 2018
Stupid olosho
Untalented rich kid
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by Ojuororun(m): 9:16pm On Mar 04, 2018
MONEY MISSED ROAD . MTCHEEW
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by hopexter(m): 9:16pm On Mar 04, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Does she know the value of moneyundecided

If she does, she won't spend it on one God forsaken man

Keep enjoying your father's wealth

Can you listen to yourself? So the money is only valuable when spent on a Woman?
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by adecz: 9:20pm On Mar 04, 2018
Used to think this lady

was humble & down to earth..

I was wrong... undecided undecided undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by shedy03(m): 9:22pm On Mar 04, 2018
obojememe:
something that i bought in alaba market and watch it in d comfort of my sitting room with cold baileys...
lol
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by Agbalanze(m): 9:23pm On Mar 04, 2018
Waiting for her to rent a whole stadium to watch a football match... until then....
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by wasyouy: 9:23pm On Mar 04, 2018
shocked angry

Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:24pm On Mar 04, 2018
Well as far as money is good, wastage is bag...This is wasting as far as am concerned
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by ollah2: 9:26pm On Mar 04, 2018
Just tell us you wanna have sex in the cinema. Lord knows I'm gonna do that if I were the guy.
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by carlosman: 9:27pm On Mar 04, 2018
sunnysunny69:
I hope mummy and daddy let you know the importance of giving out to the needy, but enjoy your money .
poverty mentality! It's her daddys money, let her spend it anyhow... Not ur concern
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by Newboss(m): 9:28pm On Mar 04, 2018
sunnysunny69:
I hope mummy and daddy let you know the importance of giving out to the needy, but enjoy your money .
You must be the needy! angry

Go and beg her on Instagram na! angry
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by pressplay411(m): 9:28pm On Mar 04, 2018
sunnysunny69:

I don't know how I feel about this (not my business really). But her buying out the "whole cinema for the culture" while an excited crowd was outside cos they were told those two highly dreaded words that have come to be synonymous with the movie, "Sold Out".

Well their money, their life. Just another hour won't kill the Wakanda fans I guess.
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by MonPro: 9:29pm On Mar 04, 2018
BTW why is Cuppy Otedola addicted to dating Igbo boys. First Anichebe now Obi Asika's brother Asa Asika? grin

Na wa o!

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by wasyouy: 9:31pm On Mar 04, 2018
cheesy cheesy grin

Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by sunnysunny69(m): 9:32pm On Mar 04, 2018
Newboss:
You must be the needy! angry

Go amd beg her on Instagram na! angry
me needy God forbid, living life to the fullest in Europe.
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by bigtt76(f): 9:32pm On Mar 04, 2018
Point of correction ....DJ Cuppy rented a cinema room to watch Black Panther. There are cinema rooms now ....not a big deal.

queensera:
Djcuppy, the daughter of oil billionaire mogul "femi otedola" shows how she rent out the whole cinema to watch "black panther" with her lovely boyfriend "asa asika".

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/03/djcuppy-rent-whole-cinema-to-watch.html
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by ufuosman(m): 9:33pm On Mar 04, 2018
She no get problem
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by innocential3032(m): 9:34pm On Mar 04, 2018
Something dat i ve watch b4 it was release?
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by Newboss(m): 9:34pm On Mar 04, 2018
sunnysunny69:
me needy God forbid, living life to the fullest in Europe.
So you do help the needy? angry
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by shevjones(m): 9:39pm On Mar 04, 2018
ikemesit4477:
so what should we do about it!
lets go nd fry beans
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by Dreydoe(m): 9:44pm On Mar 04, 2018
DJ cuppy and the mod dt bought this to FP is Mad
Most of the stories on FP this days are stupid/dumb posts.

Seun spend the money you have and higher people with brains as Mods!
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by zinaunreal(m): 9:46pm On Mar 04, 2018
Selfish BITCHH
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:47pm On Mar 04, 2018
no be new thing , nah so I hire entire viewing central just to watch Man city vs Chelsea match
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by sunnysunny69(m): 9:51pm On Mar 04, 2018
Newboss:
So you do help the needy? angry
Yes when I have in excess.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by jeromeemmy(m): 9:52pm On Mar 04, 2018
[b][/b][color=#006600][/color]nice 1
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by Perfect1989: 9:54pm On Mar 04, 2018
VERQUEST111:
money I must get
walai

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by noshiobec(f): 9:56pm On Mar 04, 2018
You call this show culture? ...You could have put smiles on the faces of many if you had just paid for them to watch it with you....rather so many would have been deprived of watching it that very day just because you were showing off culture... Culture my foot

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by rossovu: 9:59pm On Mar 04, 2018
SMH.....Film wey i buy #50 naira...rubbish

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death / Sir Victor Uwaifo, The Nigerian Musician Who Saw A Real Mermaid / Angela Okorie Marries Desmond 'Chuchu' In A Beach Wedding (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.