Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,636 members, 7,958,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:16 AM

DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika (74893 Views)

Asa Asika Grabs His Girlfriend, DJ Cuppy (Photo) / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika's Bedroom Photo / Asa Asika Meets DJ Cuppy's Father, Femi Otedola (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by ochallo: 9:59pm On Mar 04, 2018
considering the fact that i have been alone in a cinema before, i don't think it's worth the money. I ended up sleeping before the movie ended and had to watch later at home.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by jhubril(m): 10:03pm On Mar 04, 2018
whitebeard:
Nawa oh, if i talk now, they would say is it my money. Lemme just mind ma business.

It's your money nw. Talk let us laugh at your jealousy.
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by Dee60: 10:04pm On Mar 04, 2018
What is wrong with blacks?
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by christ007(m): 10:06pm On Mar 04, 2018
ikemesit4477:
so what should we do about it!
kill yourself grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by christ007(m): 10:08pm On Mar 04, 2018
ikemesit4477:
kill yourself grin.money is taking and you are looking cheesy
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by pally123: 10:10pm On Mar 04, 2018
ikemesit4477:
Amkpa idem!

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by pally123: 10:13pm On Mar 04, 2018
I think she's trying too hard

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by LordBaelish: 10:16pm On Mar 04, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Does she know the value of moneyundecided

If she does, she won't spend it on one God forsaken man

Keep enjoying your father's wealth
undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by ballerin(m): 10:16pm On Mar 04, 2018
MhizzAJ:

One might be right to say you are under a strong spell for the manner at which you do form your opinions.
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by Tex42(m): 10:23pm On Mar 04, 2018
Watch ur film alone, when this one eventually crash, just suffer ur heart break alone...

Enjoy...
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by zinaunreal(m): 10:27pm On Mar 04, 2018
They should have just had sex there also. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:27pm On Mar 04, 2018
LZAA:

yet u are an NL man under a female moniker
so any female interested in politics or gives wise counsel is considered a male

SMH

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by Tex42(m): 10:31pm On Mar 04, 2018
ochallo:
considering the fact that i have been alone in a cinema before, i don't think it's worth the money. I ended up sleeping before the movie ended and had to watch later at home.
The fun in seeing movies at the cinema rests on the 'audience'...they way they react to scenes is both annoying and funny in a way.in end, it's just one crazy experience u'd always want to relish and feel nostalgic about.

Wonder why anybody would voluntarily chose to see a movie in an empty cinema...
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by phoenix45(m): 10:31pm On Mar 04, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Watch how the men would tongue lash her as if, if she propose the same offer to them, they would refuse

Nairaland men with hipocrisy undecided

hmmmmm na wa ooooooo

Go sitdown
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by bikefab(m): 10:37pm On Mar 04, 2018
Thank God in heaven that some things are not bought with cash, otherwise some people would buy up the air for themselves and leave alot of folks to suffocate...

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by LZAA: 10:38pm On Mar 04, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

so any female interested in politics or gives wise counsel is considered a male

SMH

lmao
keep whining yasef bro grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:42pm On Mar 04, 2018
LZAA:

lmao
keep whining yasef bro grin

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by jaxxy(m): 10:48pm On Mar 04, 2018
MhizzAJ:

I don't care how she spends her money or rather her fathers money cos Im really yet to see wat job she does BT i am concerned about the phrase she shudnt spend it on "God forsaken man"

Its a generalization i can not take, swallow or accept! Sm men may be scums bt sm men are also Gods Gift to women and vice versa

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by yoged(m): 10:49pm On Mar 04, 2018
Iz not fun. Why can't they rent the whole cast to perform for them inside there bed room. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by utenwuson: 10:51pm On Mar 04, 2018
obojememe:
something that i bought in alaba market and watch it in d comfort of my sitting room with cold baileys...
abeg burn am for PC send for us for whatsapp
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by obojememe: 10:55pm On Mar 04, 2018
delpee:

That's encouraging piracy! Reaping from another man's sweat isn't being smart.
this kind of oppression is what makes someone do stuff like this ...coming online to read about how someone rented a whole cinema to watch a movie

that’s oppressive
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by vroy(m): 10:55pm On Mar 04, 2018
How I wish I can rent a cinema to play FIFA with my pals
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by Luukasz(m): 10:56pm On Mar 04, 2018
Oyindidi:
This girl dey change boyfriend like pant
Na your pant?
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by obojememe: 10:56pm On Mar 04, 2018
utenwuson:
abeg burn am for PC send for us for whatsapp
if i stay around egbeda we can hook up to give u a copy free
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by vertueptime: 10:58pm On Mar 04, 2018
rocoh:
Black Man mentality......

Yesterday atiku paid the for everbody in the cinema people were attacking him, today cuppy rents out the whole cinema with her fathers money to watch alone with her boyfriend nd people are hailing her, i assume atiku is equally as rich as her father , and he shared with people the joy of togetherness
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by Finest6: 11:03pm On Mar 04, 2018
Selfishness
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by Bamz(m): 11:20pm On Mar 04, 2018
Primusinterpares:
Is it the black pantha that we are sharing on xender that sombori paid for a whole cinema for?

No this one is actually different, it's Black Panther cheesy
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by IamProdigy: 11:23pm On Mar 04, 2018
This so annoying...

so she can't bring in people to watch the movie free with her.....goosh!

I don't blame her
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by ayusco85(m): 11:27pm On Mar 04, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Is it ur money? undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by brownhawk: 11:34pm On Mar 04, 2018
Treasure17:
When you have too much money, comfort is inevitable. Enjoy the money Djcuppy
thats not comfort. It's sickness. A whole cinema with a boyfriend because they can afford it or what. I don't get the idea
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by kingchris30(m): 12:13am On Mar 05, 2018
money is good
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by lordswill03: 12:22am On Mar 05, 2018
Would they understand it differently??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sophie Rammal Alakija On Movie Set (Photos) / Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo / Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.