Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House - TV/Movies (113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (288134 Views)

Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread / Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE / Rachel Johnson Goes Topless On Live TV Show During Brexit Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 12:28pm On Nov 05, 2019
Qu3sT:

Who?

Champ, is champ there?

Who is champ?

THAT QUESTION WILL BE ABSWERED THIS SUNDAY NIGHT WHEN JOHN CENA DEFENDS THE BELT AT WWE SUPPPER SLAMMM

grin grin my stomach grin

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 12:29pm On Nov 05, 2019
pu7pl3:

That tag match will be like watching NXT again cry
Since the Viking raiders experience hasn't done anything of note since coming to the main roster, this will give them the chance 2 show what they can really do.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 12:32pm On Nov 05, 2019
I'm kinda enjoying this Rey Mysterio Vs Brock Lesnar's feud

Shayner and Becky cut their dope promo but they were talking about Bayley like she and her title doesn't matter cry cry I suspect Bayley will do something tho
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 12:33pm On Nov 05, 2019
Qu3sT:

Since the Viking raiders experience hasn't done anything of note since coming to the main roster, this will give them the chance 2 show what they can really do.

Yea...but I didn't really feel the next influence on raw that much compared to smackdown
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 12:43pm On Nov 05, 2019
pu7pl3:

Yea...but I didn't really feel the next influence on raw that much compared to smackdown
U can only do the invasion angle like once or twice before it gets stale and besides it felt like they were only after Seth and not the full raw roster so not much impact.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 12:46pm On Nov 05, 2019
Qu3sT:

U can only do the invasion angle like once or twice before it gets stale and besides it felt like they were only after Seth and not the full raw roster so not much impact.

Did you watch that disgraceful tag team match with Charlotte and Nattie? That tag bitch got me laughing hard I swear grin

And what's up with K.O. and Aleister Black
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 12:52pm On Nov 05, 2019
I was praying for an undisputed era Vs o.c. faceoff but I didn't get it cry
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 12:54pm On Nov 05, 2019
pu7pl3:

Did you watch that disgraceful tag team match with Charlotte and Nattie? That tag bitch got me laughing hard I swear grin

The match was useless and awful, God...I wonder who the Natalya fans are and what they enjoy in watching her wrestle cos she is suppose to be a veteran and is wrestling like Liv Morgan and I feel like Charlotte gave zero f*cks during that match

That stupid never ending feud with shane killed KO a little but he'll bounce back

Aleister is still waiting for who to knock on his door, him go wait tire.... U b wrestler and u no go go find trouble make u get match, dey there dey form
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 3:51pm On Nov 05, 2019
Qu3sT:

The match was useless and awful, God...I wonder who the Natalya fans are and what they enjoy in watching her wrestle cos she is suppose to be a veteran and is wrestling like Liv Morgan and I feel like Charlotte gave zero f*cks during that match

That stupid never ending feud with shane killed KO a little but he'll bounce back

Aleister is still waiting for who to knock on his door, him go wait tire.... U b wrestler and u no go go find trouble make u get match, dey there dey form

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by ManBeast: 11:32pm On Nov 05, 2019
pu7pl3:

That match was just plain stupid, I didn't see the need to put Charlotte and Natalya as tag team to face the kabukis.

I just hate seeing her in that ring, everytym she's always talking about her father. Her fellow female wrestles she started wrestling with has retired, she should do the same.

Natalya should just Bleep out of wrestling, she should go and start up a family with Tyson her husband.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by 100naira(m): 2:04pm On Nov 06, 2019
I have to say that the women's division is losing steam and right now only 4 women are still holding the candle light for the division, can you imagine the crap fest of a tag team match between natalya/Charlotte and the kabuki warriors (the person that came up with this name deserves an RKO at the very least)? Make them quick disband this useless tag team so that Asuka can climb back into the limelight again.

I think the women's division needs a wrestler in the mold of Aj lee and Alexa bliss to shake things up, a cunning and devious wrestler and not another Rhonda Rousey.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by 100naira(m): 2:07pm On Nov 06, 2019
Also Rey mysterio v Brock Lesnar at survivor series? The amount of suplexes that will be delivered that night will surpass the one that Seth received in 2016 or 2017, 18 suplexes in a row i think?

So they quietly swapped the wwe championship and the universal championship to raw and smack down respectively.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 3:45pm On Nov 06, 2019
100naira:
Also Rey mysterio v Brock Lesnar at survivor series? The amount of suplexes that will be delivered that night will surpass the one that Seth received in 2016 or 2017, 18 suplexes in a row i think?

So they quietly swapped the wwe championship and the universal championship to raw and smack down respectively.

Smackdown is the new flagship

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by 100naira(m): 5:51pm On Nov 06, 2019
pu7pl3:

Smackdown is the new flagship
which means that we are coming out on top at survivor series grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 7:14pm On Nov 06, 2019
100naira:

Even if NXT doesn't come out on top they always go hard tongue
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by 100naira(m): 9:03pm On Nov 06, 2019
pu7pl3:

Even if NXT doesn't come out on top they always go hard tongue
don't worry nxt is going to receive the greatest a** kicking of their lives grin grin cheesy
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:05pm On Nov 06, 2019
100naira:
don't worry nxt is going to receive the greatest a** kicking of their lives grin grin cheesy

we will shock you and the system wink don't worry
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 12:50pm On Nov 07, 2019
100naira:
You again?

[img]https://media1./images/973769661cd4e513c9ad1d1deba7fe57/tenor.gif?itemid=10592122[/img]

Y u like smackdown like dis?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 1:00pm On Nov 07, 2019
NXT killing it again with great matches
Pete Dune Vs Damian Priest

Shayna Vs Dakota Kia

Dijakovic vs Isaiah Scott (wasn't expecting much but blew me away)

And finally the main event
The OC Vs Tomato champs, Matt riddle and Keith Lee

The cruiserweight match too was great

All-round great episode
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 3:53pm On Nov 07, 2019
Qu3sT:
NXT killing it again with great matches
Pete Dune Vs Damian Priest

Shayna Vs Dakota Kia

Dijakovic vs Isaiah Scott (wasn't expecting much but blew me away)

And finally the main event
The OC Vs Tomato champs, Matt riddle and Keith Lee

The cruiserweight match too was great

All-round great episode

This your tomato champs always cracks me up everytime grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 4:09pm On Nov 07, 2019
This was a really dope ending to a really dope episode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7mGraAYGb4
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 6:52pm On Nov 07, 2019
pu7pl3:
This was a really dope ending to a really dope episode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7mGraAYGb4

AEW's was just pure chaos. Omega and Moxley will kill themselves come Full Gear
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:03pm On Nov 07, 2019
Qu3sT:

AEW's was just pure chaos. Omega and Moxley will kill themselves come Full Gear

I have toomuch on my plate to follow AEW cry
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by 100naira(m): 8:42am On Nov 08, 2019
Qu3sT:

You again?

[img]https://media1./images/973769661cd4e513c9ad1d1deba7fe57/tenor.gif?itemid=10592122[/img]

Y u like smackdown like dis?
don't worry, you will soon understand because at Survivor series we are going to lay the smack down on Raw and NXT grin grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 7:28pm On Nov 08, 2019
100naira:
don't worry, you will soon understand because at Survivor series we are going to lay the smack down on Raw and NXT grin grin

[img]https://media1./images/f59d48f20907d137a3c6aaba9ab31f7e/tenor.gif?itemid=3526715[/img]
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 9:08pm On Nov 08, 2019
New Day are your 7 time world tag team champs

Feeeeeeeeel the poooooooweeeeer!!!!!
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 9:41am On Nov 09, 2019
That new Sasha banks theme song is fiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrreeee!!!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:05am On Nov 09, 2019
Strowman and Fury are friends now
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by 100naira(m): 7:16pm On Nov 09, 2019
pu7pl3:
Strowman and Fury are friends now
that one vex me walahi angry
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by 100naira(m): 7:20pm On Nov 09, 2019
How dare these pieces of trash from NXT come on to the premier show, come on to the tier 1 show, smackdown, and attack its super stars angry sad
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 8:29pm On Nov 09, 2019
100naira:
that one vex me walahi angry

Me I'm still confused o
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by 100naira(m): 10:25am On Nov 10, 2019
Also Daniel Bryan is next on the fiend's list?

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (298) (Reply)

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.