Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House - TV/Movies (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (288562 Views)

Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread / Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE / Rachel Johnson Goes Topless On Live TV Show During Brexit Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 9:52am On Sep 02, 2019
hulk616:
pu7pl3 who won King of the ring

Booker T
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 9:56am On Sep 02, 2019
pu7pl3:

Booker T

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 10:00am On Sep 02, 2019
Abdul9025:
Have you guys watch the AEW ppv all out... Kenny Omega vs PAC(Neville), Cody Rhode Vs (shawn Spear(Tye Dillinger) and Chris Jericho winning the AEW champion grin grin grin grin

They are becoming great competition to wwe.. I have watch all there ppv they are doing much better than ROH, Impact, TNA and the rest
I'll catch up on AEW PPVs during Christmas.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 02, 2019
pu7pl3:

Booker T
who is that? angry
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 12:32pm On Sep 02, 2019
hulk616:
who is that? angry

You don't know king booker

Well this year's tournament is not done yet

It's my birthday today guys smiley
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 02, 2019
pu7pl3:

Happy birthday fellow Wrestling fan grin grin grin.
Randy Orton has promised to dedicate two RKOs to you today. grin grin grin

Please make sure you watch Undertaker and Randy Orton best matches today grin grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 3:28pm On Sep 02, 2019
hulk616:
Happy birthday fellow Wrestling fan grin grin grin.
Randy Orton has promised to dedicate two RKOs to you today. grin grin grin

Please make sure you watch Undertaker and Randy Orton best matches today grin grin

Thank you man grin grin

And don't worry I have followed their rivalries over the years, especially the one that birthed the name legend killer for Orton grin

Speaking of Orton he is mah nigga and he can't rko me man grin grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 7:23pm On Sep 02, 2019
pu7pl3:

Awwwwwww!! Pu7pl3. Don't you dare, be sour. Clap for your Nairaland famous wrestling super fan and feeeeel the power.
It's your birthday, yes it is.

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Risky005: 9:22pm On Sep 02, 2019
pu7pl3:

Happy birthday bro. Most people I know mock me for following pro wrestling religiously. It's fun seeing fellow Nigerians who appreciate pro wrestling despite knowing it's scripted. Thanks for this group, BROTHER!!!
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Richie0974: 9:43pm On Sep 02, 2019
Happy birthday Pu7pl3
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:41pm On Sep 02, 2019
Richie0974:
Happy birthday Pu7pl3

Thank you Richie smiley
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:43pm On Sep 02, 2019
Kaycee7:
Awwwwwww!! Pu7l3. Don't you dare, be sour. Clap for your Nairaland famous wrestling super fan and feeeeel the power.
It's your birthday, yes it is.

I swear this really got me smiling grin grin

Thank you soomuch Kaycee smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:45pm On Sep 02, 2019
Risky005:

Happy birthday bro. Most people I know mock me for following pro wrestling religiously. It's fun seeing fellow Nigerians who appreciate pro wrestling despite knowing it's scripted. Thanks for this group, BROTHER!!!

We are pro wrestling fans/nerds for life bruh....I own it anywhere smiley

And thank you....really man thank you smiley

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Risky005: 9:13am On Sep 03, 2019
Finally!!!
Finally!!!
Finally!!!
Bayley has gone to the dark side grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 9:47am On Sep 03, 2019
Risky005:
Finally!!!
Finally!!!
Finally!!!
Bayley has gone to the dark side grin

No more side ponytails grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 9:52am On Sep 03, 2019
Cedric looked like a real star out there even though he almost killed himself to do it, Corbin is winning the whole tournament by the way..I hope Cedric gets to feud with Aj styles next smiley

Dolph and roode looks good...really good cool

Natalya on some losing streak,even though she looked good...I don't like it angry

Samoa Joe has not been able to beat ricochet grin grin so now we getting a triple threat next week

I don't know if Seth is just cursed with being in boring storylines as universal champ...

Then bayley,oh my sweet incorruptible bayley grin that sick smile tho..I hope they play this out well
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 9:52am On Sep 03, 2019
Bray is still the best thing on the show for me smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xdenH6w7kg
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Risky005: 10:53am On Sep 03, 2019
pu7pl3:
Bray is still the best thing on the show for me smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xdenH6w7kg
What if the fiend attacks stone cold next week. That would definitely crown him as the top dog of wwe right now.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:38am On Sep 03, 2019
Risky005:

What if the fiend attacks stone cold next week. That would definitely crown him as the top dog of wwe right now.

I swear I was thinking the same thing...if he ambushes stone cold hell in a cell is bye bye for anyone with the title

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 6:28pm On Sep 03, 2019
Favourite wrestling pictures this week

1. Bayley joining bad gang

2. First AEW world heavyweight champion

3. Waiting for smackdown and nxt

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Risky005: 12:57am On Sep 04, 2019
Chris Jericho's belt is missing.
It must be either 2 things:
1) it's kayfabe
2) It's Vince's handiwork
grin

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 3:15am On Sep 04, 2019
Risky005:
1) it's kayfabe
grin

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:36am On Sep 04, 2019
Risky005:
1) it's kayfabe
grin

Jokes aside please it's not vince grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:48am On Sep 04, 2019
so Daniel Bryan is tired of being a villain grin

Andrade Vs gable was too lit(Eddie Guerrero Vs Kurt angle) cool

Kofi and Orton are losing steam

24/7 title shenanigans grin grin grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by andresia(m): 6:20pm On Sep 04, 2019
Hello house

Please where can I download wrestling matches.

I want to be able to download WWE Raw/Smack down and watch at my leisure
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 6:27pm On Sep 04, 2019
andresia:
Hello house

Please where can I download wrestling matches.

I want to be able to download WWE Raw/Smack down and watch at my leisure
Hdmp4mania
Ssrmovies
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by andresia(m): 9:02am On Sep 05, 2019
Kaycee7:

Hdmp4mania
Ssrmovies

Thanks a lot, have downloaded Raw and SD from hdmp4mania.

Please where can I also download the movie - apocalypto?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 1:05pm On Sep 10, 2019
Stone cold and AJ styles are clearly miles above Rollins and strowman in star power geez sad WWE should build their stars up more man

The 4horse women still got it...they are all awesome

Corbin cool

Cedric atta boy grin

R-truth 15 time 48hours European championship title holder grin

It was great matches back to back...that 10man tag match was filthy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 1:05pm On Sep 11, 2019
Finally people can see how good Chad gable is... something that was as clear as day...well better late than never

How many times will Owens get fired or quit WWE in his career grin

Rowan threw a whole person at Roman reigns grin that was mad

Sami Zayn made a good point and got chokeslammed for it grin

The miz cool

Daniel Bryan should be given something reasonable to do please

Ember moon looked really good

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 12:45am On Sep 12, 2019
It will be hard for any current WWE superstar except maybe Roman and AJ styles to reach this level of stardom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBsmx0sKJ4g

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 7:46pm On Sep 12, 2019
pu7pl3:
It will be hard for any current WWE superstar except maybe Roman and AJ styles to reach this level of stardom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBsmx0sKJ4g
Relax, King Constable Corbin is on his way, abi u didn't hear those "LETS GO CORBIN" chants grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (298) (Reply)

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.