Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,645 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:25 AM

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House - TV/Movies (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (313254 Views)

Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread / Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE / Rachel Johnson Goes Topless On Live TV Show During Brexit Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (301) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 9:20pm On May 22, 2019
Where is makydebbie

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by 100naira(m): 9:38pm On May 22, 2019
Smackdown was ok,

Ali was decent but he has to stop looking at the crowd after every single move and concentrate on delivering decent performances week after week, same shiit that Becky lynch and Ricochet does every time.

Raw takes it this week
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 5:19am On May 23, 2019
100naira:
Smackdown was ok,

Ali was decent but he has to stop looking at the crowd after every single move and concentrate on delivering decent performances week after week, same shiit that Becky lynch and Ricochet does every time.

Raw takes it this week
This is basically how most babyfaces wrestle. They have to pander to the fans
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by 100naira(m): 9:00am On May 23, 2019
Kaycee7:
This is basically how most babyfaces wrestle. They have to pander to the fans
no they don't over do it, Just watch how these wrestlers i mentioned look at the crowd, even when Ali chopped a drop kick, he fell and immediately looked to the crowd for reaction(which didn't come like that). But watch how the likes of Seth Rollins, Aj and Charlotte work the crowd or even Randy Orton. They basically look to the crowd when they are about to enter the zone of signature moves and finishing or when they mount comebacks.

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 12:09pm On May 23, 2019
100naira:
no they don't over do it, Just watch how these wrestlers i mentioned look at the crowd, even when Ali chopped a drop kick, he fell and immediately looked to the crowd for reaction(which didn't come like that). But watch how the likes of Seth Rollins, Aj and Charlotte work the crowd or even Randy Orton. They basically look to the crowd when they are about to enter the zone of signature moves and finishing or when they mount comebacks.

Nobody looks at the crowd more than rollins...and the S.D. crowd was very hot for ali

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by 100naira(m): 12:51pm On May 23, 2019
pu7pl3:

Nobody looks at the crowd more than rollins...and the S.D. crowd was very hot for ali
no he's not, Roman probably looks at the crowd more than Seth and they both control it, watch Ali and the rest that i mentioned closely next time and you will see what am taking about. Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong in looking at the crowd but these wrestlers do it too much. You don't see Andrade chop a drop kick and while screaming in agony, he's looking at the crowd for a reaction.

And i didn't say that the crowd was not hot for Ali
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by 100naira(m): 1:07pm On May 23, 2019
Apparently Mustafa Ali hit out at Brock Lesnar yesterday on Twitter.

He was supposed to win the MINTB before it was changed at the last minute sad

But he will still receive a big push for maybe a title challenge but certainly not against a popular seth or Kofi

Make we siddon de look.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 5:04pm On May 23, 2019
100naira:
no he's not, Roman probably looks at the crowd more than Seth and they both control it, watch Ali and the rest that i mentioned closely next time and you will see what am taking about. Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong in looking at the crowd but these wrestlers do it too much. You don't see Andrade chop a drop kick and while screaming in agony, he's looking at the crowd for a reaction.

And i didn't say that the crowd was not hot for Ali

Yea...roman looks at the crowd toomuch lately too...its a babyface thing...but i dont think ali even does it enough...i felt like he wasnt even hearing the crowd chanting his name

Andrade is heel and only looks toward the crowd to taunt them and recieve boos same with other top heels that know how to act too(i dig corbin)
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 5:08pm On May 23, 2019
100naira:
Apparently Mustafa Ali hit out at Brock Lesnar yesterday on Twitter.

He was supposed to win the MINTB before it was changed at the last minute sad

But he will still receive a big push for maybe a title challenge but certainly not against a popular seth or Kofi

Make we siddon de look.

Kayfabe hitting out grin he better not let lesnar find him
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 6:27pm On May 23, 2019
Velveteen dream vs tyler breeze...im sold smiley
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 8:56pm On May 23, 2019
pu7pl3:

Yea...roman looks at the crowd toomuch lately too...its a babyface thing...but i dont think ali even does it enough...i felt like he wasnt even hearing the crowd chanting his name

Andrade is heel and only looks toward the crowd to taunt them and recieve boos same with other top heels that know how to act too (i dig corbin)
Uncle Rollins, we have found one person that likes Baron Corbin ooo.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by 100naira(m): 9:24pm On May 23, 2019
pu7pl3:

Kayfabe hitting out grin he better not let lesnar find him
I think Brock will be too much for him but he should be able to challenge finn for the intercontinental championship for a start, maybe he will get an opportunity for the big shots later.

Did you notice in last raw that it looks like Brock will go after Kofi for the wwe championship rather than after Seth? Bummer for kofi if it happens but at least we might get a proper seth v Aj feud.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 9:29pm On May 23, 2019
100naira:
I think Brock will be too much for him but he should be able to challenge finn for the intercontinental championship for a start, maybe he will get an opportunity for the big shots later.

Did you notice in last raw that it looks like Brock will go after Kofi for the wwe championship rather than after Seth? Bummer for kofi if it happens but at least we might get a proper seth v Aj feud.

Yea it was kinda foreshadowed but vince's plot twist...he holds it for almost a year and cashes in on a totally new guy...

I want andrade and balor to milk out their feud instead of ali and balor(two baby faces)
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 9:30pm On May 23, 2019
Kaycee7:
Uncle Rollins, we have found one person that likes Baron Corbin ooo.

Lol...and ive been vocal about it wink
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by makydebbie(f): 8:15am On May 24, 2019
pu7pl3:
Where is makydebbie
Lol, s o I go dey inside gutter?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 1:20pm On May 24, 2019
makydebbie:

Lol, s o I go dey inside gutter?

Ive been looking everywhere now sad
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by makydebbie(f): 1:22pm On May 24, 2019
pu7pl3:

Ive been looking everywhere now sad
Lol, I'm around just busy.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 1:25pm On May 24, 2019
makydebbie:
Lol, I'm around just busy.

Im guessing ure really behind on wwe stuff....wouldnt hurt to just pop in and out once in a while now
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 24, 2019
Is orton fighting today ?undecided undecided
and at what time?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by makydebbie(f): 1:41pm On May 24, 2019
pu7pl3:

Im guessing ure really behind on wwe stuff....wouldnt hurt to just pop in and out once in a while now
I'm not behind per say because I follow wwe on ig.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 1:44pm On May 24, 2019
makydebbie:
I'm not behind per say because I follow wwe on ig.

Your boys down here be missing you and you on ig undecided

Have you seen ur bae paige's movie?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 1:44pm On May 24, 2019
hulk616:
Is orton fighting today ?undecided undecided
and at what time?

Bruh...today is friday
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by makydebbie(f): 1:50pm On May 24, 2019
pu7pl3:

Your boys down here be missing you and you on ig undecided

Have you seen ur bae paige's movie?
Lol, I've really been busy oo. You'll know why soon. Ig is better with videos jare. grin

No I haven't, how is it?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 1:54pm On May 24, 2019
makydebbie:
Lol, I've really been busy oo. You'll know why soon. Ig is better with videos jare. grin

No I haven't, how is it?

What i.g. doesnt have tho are better breakdowns like what me and the guys do here smiley you know this...i cant wait to see what you ve been working soo hard on tho..

The movie "fighting with my family" is great...has positive reviews,good acting,strong message and what not plus cameos from the rock,the miz and some other wrestlers...its her journey to becoming youngest female divas champ

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by makydebbie(f): 2:11pm On May 24, 2019
pu7pl3:

What i.g. doesnt have tho are better breakdowns like what me and the guys do here smiley you know this...i cant wait to see what you ve been working soo hard on tho..

The movie "fighting with my family" is great...has positive reviews,good acting,strong message and what not plus cameos from the rock,the miz and some other wrestlers...its her journey to becoming youngest female divas champ

Yea lol. You guys try I'll come patronize you small. grin
Yes soon baby soon.

Wow what's the name of the movie? I'm really interested.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 2:13pm On May 24, 2019
makydebbie:

Yes soon baby soon.

"Fighting with my family" you can download it from fzmovies.net

This place is your house maky...what are you talmbout patronizing for undecided
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 24, 2019
pu7pl3:

Bruh...today is friday
today is money(Marvel grin) in the bank now?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 5:55pm On May 24, 2019
hulk616:
today is money(Marvel grin) in the bank now?

Lol...guy that was last sunday grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 24, 2019
pu7pl3:

Lol...guy that was last sunday grin
seriously shocked I m going back in time
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 8:49pm On May 24, 2019
hulk616:
seriously shocked I m going back in time

You should smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by IamD18: 3:33pm On May 25, 2019
makydebbie:

Yes soon baby soon.

I lost it, remind me with yours if you still have mine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by makydebbie(f): 10:01pm On May 25, 2019
pu7pl3:

"Fighting with my family" you can download it from fzmovies.net

This place is your house maky...what are you talmbout patronizing for undecided

Baby okay when you drop something here mention me I'll come.
Thanks okay. kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (301) (Reply)

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.