Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,220 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

PHOTOS: Dangote & MD, Nigerian Ports, HB Usman At Dangote Petrochemical Refinery - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / PHOTOS: Dangote & MD, Nigerian Ports, HB Usman At Dangote Petrochemical Refinery (27222 Views)

Video Of production Flaring At Dangote Refinery / Femi Otedola And Akinwumi Adesina Visit Dangote Petrochemical Plant / Otedola Visits Dangote’s Oil Refinery, Petrochemical Plant In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Dangote & MD, Nigerian Ports, HB Usman At Dangote Petrochemical Refinery by Azam101: 12:22pm On Mar 05, 2018
aDEOetREGE:
As much as I respect this man, he failed to use his influence to change Nigeria by determining the output of elections...

Rather, he’d support all the recycled old polithiefians...

He has nothing to offer the same masses on whose pennies and nickels he rose to greatness...
Bros he is a core business dude. what matters to him is profitability and security of business.
Re: PHOTOS: Dangote & MD, Nigerian Ports, HB Usman At Dangote Petrochemical Refinery by bigpicture001: 12:28pm On Mar 05, 2018
aDEOetREGE:
As much as I respect this man, he failed to use his influence to change Nigeria by determining the output of elections...

He has nothing to offer the same masses on whose pennies and nickels he rose to greatness...
...politic is politic nd bizness is biz
Re: PHOTOS: Dangote & MD, Nigerian Ports, HB Usman At Dangote Petrochemical Refinery by aDEOetREGE: 2:02pm On Mar 05, 2018
chinnyonwu:

You're broke, right?

Fool, I’m not even in Nigeria and I make hard currencies everyday...you are d broke pauper here...hehehe
Re: PHOTOS: Dangote & MD, Nigerian Ports, HB Usman At Dangote Petrochemical Refinery by aDEOetREGE: 2:03pm On Mar 05, 2018
Meajor:
why you no also go collect d pennies and nickels...

You wanna know why? Follow this link

google.com
Re: PHOTOS: Dangote & MD, Nigerian Ports, HB Usman At Dangote Petrochemical Refinery by aDEOetREGE: 2:04pm On Mar 05, 2018
TheAngry1:

As usual, there is always that bitter and negative someborry who blames everyone else but himself for his failures.

Dear, I’m not even in Nigeria..I make hard currencies everyday..you who is in Nigeria is d epic failure here. By d time Buhari is done with you, you go sabi
Re: PHOTOS: Dangote & MD, Nigerian Ports, HB Usman At Dangote Petrochemical Refinery by aDEOetREGE: 2:06pm On Mar 05, 2018
OAFMods:

You are a foolish foool. Did the masses got him to where he is now ? All you Igbos that do not use your brain because of inherited pathetic hatred.

akindindinrin...igbo ko, Igbo ni....

You better step out of Nigeria to understand the roles big guns play in the development of western nations

Oponu ayirada
Re: PHOTOS: Dangote & MD, Nigerian Ports, HB Usman At Dangote Petrochemical Refinery by aDEOetREGE: 2:09pm On Mar 05, 2018
GogobiriLalas:
So why do you still respect him...Nigerians and their mad statements

Your problem is that you are an illiterate fool who has never stepped outside the shores of your village to understand the concept of democracy...legendary imbecîle
Re: PHOTOS: Dangote & MD, Nigerian Ports, HB Usman At Dangote Petrochemical Refinery by aDEOetREGE: 2:10pm On Mar 05, 2018
Xisnin:

Shut up coward. Go and face your governor and senator.

Why not arrange a physical meeting to know how much of a coward I am...

Useless son of a gun...
Re: PHOTOS: Dangote & MD, Nigerian Ports, HB Usman At Dangote Petrochemical Refinery by stanoonuj: 2:14pm On Mar 05, 2018
cool
Re: PHOTOS: Dangote & MD, Nigerian Ports, HB Usman At Dangote Petrochemical Refinery by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 05, 2018
aDEOetREGE:

Your problem is that you are an illiterate fool who has never stepped outside the shores of your village to understand the concept of democracy...legendary imbecîle
You're still making all these your mad statements...what has education and foreign travel got to do with this issue...you said someone is bad but you still respect him, don't you see any contradiction in that statement?
Re: PHOTOS: Dangote & MD, Nigerian Ports, HB Usman At Dangote Petrochemical Refinery by aDEOetREGE: 2:20pm On Mar 05, 2018
GogobiriLalas:
You're still making all these your mad statements...what has education and foreign travel got to do with this issue...you said someone is bad but you still respect him, don't you see any contradiction in that statement?

You are probably suffering from dementia...

How is bad the opposite of respect?

Broke ass motherfucker grin
Re: PHOTOS: Dangote & MD, Nigerian Ports, HB Usman At Dangote Petrochemical Refinery by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 05, 2018
aDEOetREGE:

You are probably suffering from dementia...

How is bad the opposite of respect?

Broke ass motherfucker grin
lol I see you're common sensically challenged...go back to primary school...Italian jobber
Re: PHOTOS: Dangote & MD, Nigerian Ports, HB Usman At Dangote Petrochemical Refinery by aDEOetREGE: 2:26pm On Mar 05, 2018
GogobiriLalas:
lol I see you're common sensically challenged...go back to primary school...Italian jobber

No, actually it’s dollars...do U need some?

But in all sincerity, here in the West, the rich support broke but good candidatures who would do good for the country...

Now, you can go play with tyre

Akindanidani
Re: PHOTOS: Dangote & MD, Nigerian Ports, HB Usman At Dangote Petrochemical Refinery by Kabir2Mohammad(m): 3:34pm On Mar 05, 2018
aDEOetREGE:

He is where he is today because he don't hv ur mentality.
Fielding any candidate is like committing suicide, because by d time they loss election his business activities may be banned by his political opponent
Re: PHOTOS: Dangote & MD, Nigerian Ports, HB Usman At Dangote Petrochemical Refinery by Olumaeme: 3:36pm On Mar 05, 2018
aDEOetREGE:

You want the country to be good so he won't be rich?
Dude is rich because of favorable government policy that support his monopoly, most of the criminals has investments in his company..
Re: PHOTOS: Dangote & MD, Nigerian Ports, HB Usman At Dangote Petrochemical Refinery by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:39pm On Mar 05, 2018
jegz25:
enemy of progress
gerrout of here joor
Re: PHOTOS: Dangote & MD, Nigerian Ports, HB Usman At Dangote Petrochemical Refinery by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 05, 2018
aDEOetREGE:

No, actually it’s dollars...do U need some?

But in all sincerity, here in the West, the rich support broke but good candidatures who would do good for the country...

Now, you can go play with tyre

Akindanidani
My point exactly...so why should you respect a person who uses his wealth to support recycled old cargoes irrespective of his business successes...honestly that statement makes no sense....oya go chop burger omo buruku ni e
Re: PHOTOS: Dangote & MD, Nigerian Ports, HB Usman At Dangote Petrochemical Refinery by Meajor(m): 3:58pm On Mar 05, 2018
aDEOetREGE:

You wanna know why? Follow this link

google.com
hahahahaha... I laugh in Swahili
Re: PHOTOS: Dangote & MD, Nigerian Ports, HB Usman At Dangote Petrochemical Refinery by aDEOetREGE: 4:45pm On Mar 05, 2018
GogobiriLalas:
My point exactly...so why should you respect a person who uses his wealth to support recycled old cargoes irrespective of his business successes...honestly that statement makes no sense....oya go chop burger omo buruku ni e

You lack mental capability for intelligible discussion....read all my comments from the beginning
Re: PHOTOS: Dangote & MD, Nigerian Ports, HB Usman At Dangote Petrochemical Refinery by OAFMods: 5:08pm On Mar 05, 2018
aDEOetREGE:

akindindinrin...igbo ko, Igbo ni....

You better step out of Nigeria to understand the roles big guns play in the development of western nations

Oponu ayirada

Having confirmed hate isn’t the reason you are senseless, there is absolutely little reason to have any debate with you but just so you know so you can stop sounding pathetic on the forum.

Dangote was made by these politicians, any attempt to roughen their feathers n one govt policy he would go bankrupt. A typical example is MKO before his demise. It is even more pathetic when I see Nigerians compare their countries to the western world when you know how evil n salvage your leader can be concerning anything that takes power from them.
Re: PHOTOS: Dangote & MD, Nigerian Ports, HB Usman At Dangote Petrochemical Refinery by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 05, 2018
aDEOetREGE:

You lack mental capability for intelligible discussion....read all my comments from the beginning
I can't read all your comment..I know you have a lot to say after all empty barrels make the most noise...I dey go work...
Re: PHOTOS: Dangote & MD, Nigerian Ports, HB Usman At Dangote Petrochemical Refinery by aDEOetREGE: 6:13pm On Mar 05, 2018
GogobiriLalas:
I can't read all your comment..I know you have a lot to say after all empty barrels make the most noise...I dey go work...

Invariably you are one of d few ignoramuses the whites referred to when they said ‘if you wanna hide anything from a black man, put it inside a book’

Now go sell ur gala inside traffic work
Re: PHOTOS: Dangote & MD, Nigerian Ports, HB Usman At Dangote Petrochemical Refinery by aDEOetREGE: 6:17pm On Mar 05, 2018
OAFMods:

Having confirmed hate isn’t the reason you are senseless, there is absolutely little reason to have any debate with you but just so you know so you can stop sounding pathetic on the forum.

Dangote was made by these politicians, any attempt to roughen their feathers n one govt policy he would go bankrupt. A typical example is MKO before his demise. It is even more pathetic when I see Nigerians compare their countries to the western world when you know how evil n salvage your leader can be concerning anything that takes power from them.

You are a deluded hegoat...Obviously if you get into position tomorrow, you’d obviously lick political assess to keep your selfish ambitions in order.

You only saw a MKO, but didn’t see a Mandela...

What a retrogressive animal you are...

You are one of the ineffectual buffoons in da country..

Coward!
Re: PHOTOS: Dangote & MD, Nigerian Ports, HB Usman At Dangote Petrochemical Refinery by chinnyonwu(m): 7:04pm On Mar 05, 2018
aDEOetREGE:

Fool, I’m not even in Nigeria and I make hard currencies everyday...you are d broke pauper here...hehehe
Can you imagine? You mean only people in Nigeria can be broke?
You're definitely dull intellectually sir.
Re: PHOTOS: Dangote & MD, Nigerian Ports, HB Usman At Dangote Petrochemical Refinery by aDEOetREGE: 7:24pm On Mar 05, 2018
chinnyonwu:

Can you imagine? You mean only people in Nigeria can be broke?
You're definitely dull intellectually sir.

If you are learned (this I doubt) and a good student of maths...the multiplier effect is 360...

Now, assuming I make a meager $2000 a month, that’s a 720,000 naira...can u dig that?

Except if you are a thief(yahoo yahoo), or a politician

Now imagine, I fûcking make more than dat..:

relatively speaking, I consider you a hopeless pauper....

Omo ale jati jati grin
Re: PHOTOS: Dangote & MD, Nigerian Ports, HB Usman At Dangote Petrochemical Refinery by OAFMods: 10:15pm On Mar 05, 2018
aDEOetREGE:

You are a deluded hegoat...Obviously if you get into position tomorrow, you’d obviously lick political assess to keep your selfish ambitions in order.

You only saw a MKO, but didn’t see a Mandela...

What a retrogressive animal you are...

You are one of the ineffectual buffoons in da country..

Coward!

Like I said the basis to debate you is obviously nonexistent but I will school you thoroughly today to buttress how dead your brain is. I practically live in SA, how many businesses or employees did Mandela have dead n alive ?

Idiots like you think democracy is paradise. Fool, even in Europe the masses fought for every inches of freedom liberty they have now, go read about their revolutions. Wake your deluded brain up n put your lazy pathetic ass to work.

The crazy thing about hopeless rejects like you is that you project your failure n hopeleness unto others instead of working to improve your shameful sorry of a life. Dangote carved a niche to attain his success, he does not owe your pathetic soul a thing so get you lazy butt n dead brain up n start working to earn a beta future your kids.
Re: PHOTOS: Dangote & MD, Nigerian Ports, HB Usman At Dangote Petrochemical Refinery by aDEOetREGE: 10:25pm On Mar 05, 2018
OAFMods:

Like I said the basis to debate you is obviously nonexistent but I will school you thoroughly today to buttress how dead your brain is. I practically live in SA, how many businesses or employees did Mandela have dead n alive ?

Idiots like you think democracy is paradise. Fool, even in Europe the masses fought for every inches of freedom liberty they have now, go read about their revolutions. Wake your deluded brain up n put your lazy pathetic ass to work.

The crazy thing about hopeless rejects like you is that you project your failure n hopeleness unto others instead of working to improve your shameful sorry of a life. Dangote carved a niche to attain his success, he does not owe your pathetic soul a thing so get you lazy butt n dead brain up n start working to earn a beta future your kids.

After reading this, I can only tag you a legendary imbecîle.

For thinking Mandela will back out if he had own a business proves nothing but the fact that there is nothing left in the right side of ur brain and there is nothing right about what’s left.

If u don’t know that democracy is paradise, u must have seen how beautiful America is in movies even if your unborn generations will never make it here. Also, you must have seen how Eminem lambasted trump in his rap song...ur infected brain should vividly remember how tuface backed out ordinary street protest...my friend, democracy is heaven

All I can say is read extensively and stop being a local fool....
Re: PHOTOS: Dangote & MD, Nigerian Ports, HB Usman At Dangote Petrochemical Refinery by OAFMods: 10:30pm On Mar 05, 2018
aDEOetREGE:

After reading this, I can only tag you a legendary imbecîle.

For thinking Mandela will back out if he had own a business proves nothing but the fact that there is nothing left in the right side of ur brain and there is nothing right about what’s left.

If u don’t know that democracy is paradise, u must have seen how beautiful America is in movies even if your unborn generations will never make it here. Also, you must have seen how Eminem lambasted trump in his rap song...ur infected brain should vividly remember how tuface backed out ordinary street protest...my friend, democracy is heaven

All I can say is read extensively and stop being a local fool....

Do us all a favor n commit suicide.
Re: PHOTOS: Dangote & MD, Nigerian Ports, HB Usman At Dangote Petrochemical Refinery by aDEOetREGE: 10:31pm On Mar 05, 2018
OAFMods:

Do us all a favor n commit suicide.

Hahaha frustrated pig....o dun werey grin
Re: PHOTOS: Dangote & MD, Nigerian Ports, HB Usman At Dangote Petrochemical Refinery by OAFMods: 10:39pm On Mar 05, 2018
aDEOetREGE:

Hahaha frustrated pig....o dun werey grin

Re: PHOTOS: Dangote & MD, Nigerian Ports, HB Usman At Dangote Petrochemical Refinery by aDEOetREGE: 10:42pm On Mar 05, 2018
OAFMods:

Your excellency, since u have nothing else than to repeat shytes, Good luck and enjoy ur day! grin
Re: PHOTOS: Dangote & MD, Nigerian Ports, HB Usman At Dangote Petrochemical Refinery by DSDLIVEREPORT: 11:18pm On Mar 05, 2018
passyhansome:
Dangote my man, unlike Otedola clubbing upagadan with his DJ cuppy and flaunting nonsense on Instagram.

U r mistaken young man.we all have our style. Give.me your take on Mayweather ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Tribapay Dollar Card Is The Cheapest And Best At N705/$1" / Steve Jobs' 13 Most Inspiring Quotes / 20 Nigerian Companies In Forbes Top 25 Companies In West Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.