Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,336 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Any Std Speacilist Here? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Any Std Speacilist Here? (1381 Views)

How Do I Tell My Wife That She Has STD? / Ways You Can Get An STD Without Being Intimate / All People With Aids Or Other Std's Should Be Castrated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Std Speacilist Here? by alisigwe(m): 10:17am On Apr 28, 2010
Am writing from abuja,one week ago i started feeling this pain in ma penis,whenever i get aroused the pain will increase,also my semen started drooping on ma boxers always dirtying em.i went 4 a txt and doctor said it's infection but it's minor and i started recieving treatment,later i started felling this pain whenever i want to pee and this mrning i pissed blood. Pls is there anybody that can recomend the drugs i'll use to cure ma self or recomend any doc 4 me that resides within Abj,pls it's urgent.
Re: Any Std Speacilist Here? by Sissy3(f): 10:33am On Apr 28, 2010
I'm suspecting its gonorrhea. painful urination and abnormal discharge, bleeding from the genitals are the usual culprit symptoms +others

the good news is that gonorrhea is a curable disease with antibiotics. so go back to your doctor(or another one) and request complete std test particularly gonorrhea, if it comes back +, he will prescribe antibiotics for you and you will cleared
Re: Any Std Speacilist Here? by alisigwe(m): 3:40pm On Apr 28, 2010
Pls do you knw of any doc over here dat could be of any use.
Re: Any Std Speacilist Here? by face969: 5:58pm On Apr 28, 2010
Hmm . .Most Drs here are useless, abi ! (lol)
But let me tell u a secret that thing in ur boxers isnt semen ITS PUS ! You have gonoccocal/non-gonoccocal urethritis. whats wrong with abuja ? Are all the drs there useless too ?
Re: Any Std Speacilist Here? by alisigwe(m): 7:39pm On Apr 28, 2010
Guy i wnt lie to u they dnt knw s*t here,i dn't knw whether i shld try these hausa local herbs or if u knw the drugs that could get rid of this sht.
Re: Any Std Speacilist Here? by Sissy3(f): 8:48pm On Apr 28, 2010
how about going to a general hospital? cause you need an effective antibiotics for the bacterial infection. so don't go taking any herbal bs because if you let it go untreated it might cause Epididymitis (infertility in men).

(1) (Reply)

Help: I Want My Wife To Deliver Her Baby In Us Or Any Advance Country / Omron M6 And M7 Blood Pressure Monitor / Any Dangers In Drinking Rain Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.