Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

I'm Attracted To Girls Older Than Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Attracted To Girls Older Than Me (2982 Views)

I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! / I Think I'm A Lesbian. I'm Attracted To Only Girls / I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Attracted To Girls Older Than Me by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:53am On Mar 05, 2018
You're just really crazy.
Re: I'm Attracted To Girls Older Than Me by ThemanS: 7:28am On Mar 05, 2018
spaggyy:
Bro first I clicked on the link when I saw that u have interest in older ladies...

But u fu*cked up....

Firstly you should never kneel down for a stranger, u just showed ur childishness to confirm to the girl that u are truly a small boy, an older Lady wants to see ur courage and confidence not you being at her mercy.
As far as am concerned the ages of those ladiea 25,26 can't be classed as older ladies, if u want to date older ladies, work more on yourself for the next 3 years, then u will be 25 and then u can start dating real older ladies of 30 and above....

I wish I can share more ideas on dating an older lady here.
You're the man! But first i wasn't begging the girls or something, i just act crazy and funny hope u understand, besides i'm not the type of nigga that lick ladies ass, Shed more light bro i need your advice!
Re: I'm Attracted To Girls Older Than Me by ThemanS: 7:29am On Mar 05, 2018
PrimadonnaO:
You're just really crazy.
lol what will you do if you're the girl's shoes?
Re: I'm Attracted To Girls Older Than Me by ThemanS: 7:37am On Mar 05, 2018
sKeetz:

Lame broke ass small boy

You go soon die on top woman matter

efulefu grin grin
grin grin come make i dash u liver i know say e get one babe wey tickle your fancy but you're afraid of making a move grin grin who Age don help
Re: I'm Attracted To Girls Older Than Me by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:37am On Mar 05, 2018
n.a. craze dey worry you....don't you have anything else to do? you are just 22yrs, he far with ur education and what plans are you making for the future, or because you get small money wey dey make you big up Abi? leg her go and focus it life..leave women and older women for now...
Re: I'm Attracted To Girls Older Than Me by ThemanS: 7:44am On Mar 05, 2018
kushercain:
guy send me ur address make I book sex doll for u otondo
oga i need the real thing not silicon grin grin grin
Re: I'm Attracted To Girls Older Than Me by BuddhaPalm(m): 7:48am On Mar 05, 2018
@ ThemanS

I first read The Mystery Method in 2009.

Following it will fvck you up...

It will turn you into a "dancing monkey" and also sabotage your self-esteem.

He did a great job by bringing form and structure to an otherwise confusing process.

However, it has so many "bugs".

Consider something like using routines.

On the surface it makes sense...

From a certain angle of looking at things, humans are "robotic".

Our behaviour is predictable, that's why we have fields like psychology.

And given certain input, we are likely to respond in certain ways.

Comedians even repeat the exact same "material" to different audiences and they laugh their asses off ever time - or almost every time.

BUT...

What does using routines do to you as a person?

- It tells you that the words coming out of your own mouth have no value. That you need the words of some stranger on the internet to attract a girl.

- It massively shoves you in your head. Instead of being in the moment, you're inside your head computing the next line to use.

- Right off the bat you already assume that the girl is "higher value" than you.

Conversations are random. Most of things you memorise won't even be in context.

In reality, words play a very insignificant role in generating attraction that focusing on it detracts from the process.

You'll get more attraction by being in the moment and saying whatever the fvck comes to mind...or not even saying anything at all.

If a hot girl starts talking about her interest in cooking or a movie she watched, you'll likely listen.

Same with you.

She'll listen because you already have value.

I highly recommend you study content from RSD instead.

Look up Foundations, but most especially The Blueprint Decoded.

They also have tons of YouTube videos (you can search for RSD Tyler).

Finally, there's the guy that will get you in touch with your sexuality, he blogs at SeductionScience.com

4 Likes

Re: I'm Attracted To Girls Older Than Me by ThemanS: 7:50am On Mar 05, 2018
valentineuwakwe:
n.a. craze dey worry you....don't you have anything else to do? you are just 22yrs, he far with ur education and what plans are you making for the future, or because you get small money wey dey make you big up Abi? leg her go and focus it life..leave women and older women for now...
Firstly i work in a furniture company i'm also into importation, 300L university student with decent grades, i am not trying to sugar coat things here i hustle 24/7 that's why i dont like the idea of having a GF, besides older ladies knows what they want unlike those hungry campus babes that all u have to do is buy food and drink for them! I just want the challenge of hitting on girls out of my league, it's my fantasy!

1 Like

Re: I'm Attracted To Girls Older Than Me by ThemanS: 7:55am On Mar 05, 2018
BuddhaPalm:
@ ThemanS

I first read The Mystery Method in 2009.

Following it will fvck you up...

It will turn you into a "dancing monkey" and also sabotage your self-esteem.

He did a great job by bringing form and structure to an otherwise confusing process.

However, it has so many "bugs".

Consider something like using routines.

On the surface it makes sense...

From a certain angle of looking at things, humans are "robotic".

Our behaviour is predictable, that's why we have fields like psychology.

And given certain input, we are likely to respond in certain ways.

Comedians even repeat the exact same "material" to different audiences and they laugh their asses off ever time - or almost every time.

BUT...

What does using routines do to you as a person?

- It tells you that the words coming out of your own mouth have no value. That you need the words of some stranger on the internet to attract a girl.

- It massively shoves you in your head. Instead of being in the moment, you're inside your head computing the next line to use.

- Right off the bat you already assume that the girl is "higher value" than you.

Conversations are random. Most of things you memorise won't even be in context.

In reality, words play a very insignificant role in generating attraction that focusing on it detracts from the process.

You'll get more attraction by being in the moment and saying whatever the fvck comes to mind...or not even saying anything at all.

If a hot girl starts talking about her interest in cooking or a movie she watched, you'll likely listen.

Same with you.

She'll listen because you already have value.

I highly recommend you study content from RSD instead.

Look up Foundations, but most especially The Blueprint Decoded.

They also have tons of YouTube videos (you can search for RSD Tyler).

Finally, there's the guy that will get you in touch with your sexuality, he blogs at SeductionScience.com
Thanks Man! i blew that off but i will redeem myself next time!
Re: I'm Attracted To Girls Older Than Me by amakadihot87(f): 8:59am On Mar 05, 2018
ThemanS:
Dear Romancelanders i need your opinion on this issue. No insults pls, Again i'm not a Native English speaker so you guys should bear with me!

I went to Bar with my friends today around 7pm to cool off! So around 10:30pm we are about leaving the bar i saw two girls they will be around 26 to 27 years i guess but from the look of things they aren't working class! I followed "Mystery's" 3 seconds rule and made a move the other girl is talking to a random guy maybe her BF or her Maga i dont know. I opened the other girl like Can malt with the Opinion Opener and we get talking mind u guys i'm just 22 but i'm confident and very sure of that! She tried avoiding me, maybe i'm too young for her or not her type who knows! But i insisted on getting her control she refused giving it to me, guys i knelt down in the bar acting childish and funny just to gey her control but the girl no gree hah! Soon her friend discharged her Maga and joined us, i started talking to the other girl telling her how her friend ignored me after kneeling down for her in the public, long story short they boreded a taxi to home i opened the front door and joined them! They were like this young guy is crazy i followed them to their house the first girl entered the house and i blocked the door before the other girl enters the house and i told her that i will crash there if she refused to give me her number she was like "I will slap you o" i grabbed her hands and tried slapping myself she was like boy you're crazy! By this time the first girl Mercy her name was telling me to Bleep off while the second girl is laughing at my crazy attitude lol! When k realized that i'm getting on her nerves i told her that i will definitely crash there and wait for her till morning she was like "ok" i let her enter the house while the close thier door sharply like i'm some kind of thief! i want to go to their house tomorrow morning to prove myself that i can do anything just to have a taste of that pizza lol! Guys what do you suggest i do when i jam them morrow! Ladies if a boy much younger than you stalk you like i did to those girls what will u do
Cc: Tosynetoomuch Xhosanostra Amakadihot87 lefulefu

.go back there and crash this time around
Re: I'm Attracted To Girls Older Than Me by ruggedtimi(m): 9:03am On Mar 05, 2018
ThemanS:
"Mystery's" 3 seconds rule and made a move the
..hahaha mystery two seconds rule.. I guess u have read the book "the game" by Neil strauss
Re: I'm Attracted To Girls Older Than Me by mikejj(m): 9:18am On Mar 05, 2018
lefulefu:
U lucky those babes no use some rugged guys align ur matter o.
no mind am him neva jam samantha
Re: I'm Attracted To Girls Older Than Me by TheMaleCulture: 10:45am On Mar 05, 2018
ThemanS:
oga dem enter house lock gate o! I no wan loose guard i dey go back tomorrow morning to show them an entirely different me! What do you think?
It's already too late... You've shown that you're needy, desperate and lack options. If you were the CEO of a company would you give someone a job simply because he slept in front of your house? Always have options and show you're a high value guy. The best thing to have done that night was to hook up with another girl in their presence. Jealousy can bring back attraction in any girl, better still just have fun and get laid. Don't worry over one single girl.

1 Like

Re: I'm Attracted To Girls Older Than Me by fwallex4truth: 11:00am On Mar 05, 2018
ThemanS:
Dear Romancelanders i need your opinion on this issue. No insults pls, Again i'm not a Native English speaker so you guys should bear with me!

I went to Bar with my friends today around 7pm to cool off! So around 10:30pm we are about leaving the bar i saw two girls they will be around 26 to 27 years i guess but from the look of things they aren't working class! I followed "Mystery's" 3 seconds rule and made a move the other girl is talking to a random guy maybe her BF or her Maga i dont know. I opened the other girl like Can malt with the Opinion Opener and we get talking mind u guys i'm just 22 but i'm confident and very sure of that! She tried avoiding me, maybe i'm too young for her or not her type who knows! But i insisted on getting her control she refused giving it to me, guys i knelt down in the bar acting childish and funny just to gey her control but the girl no gree hah! Soon her friend discharged her Maga and joined us, i started talking to the other girl telling her how her friend ignored me after kneeling down for her in the public, long story short they boreded a taxi to home i opened the front door and joined them! They were like this young guy is crazy i followed them to their house the first girl entered the house and i blocked the door before the other girl enters the house and i told her that i will crash there if she refused to give me her number she was like "I will slap you o" i grabbed her hands and tried slapping myself she was like boy you're crazy! By this time the first girl Mercy her name was telling me to Bleep off while the second girl is laughing at my crazy attitude lol! When k realized that i'm getting on her nerves i told her that i will definitely crash there and wait for her till morning she was like "ok" i let her enter the house while the close thier door sharply like i'm some kind of thief! i want to go to their house tomorrow morning to prove myself that i can do anything just to have a taste of that pizza lol! Guys what do you suggest i do when i jam them morrow! Ladies if a boy much younger than you stalk you like i did to those girls what will u do

Please I need gun! Stupid nuisance
Re: I'm Attracted To Girls Older Than Me by Frankicent(m): 11:59am On Mar 05, 2018
Lwkmd mumu all this stupid stunt just to woo a 27 yr old Lady.. Nawa ooo... You should have try a different and more mature opener... Sweet talk her to a whole new level.
The level I am now... I can tempt a gal tou kissing me on the 1st day... I no be pussy slayer just advancing my dating and woo talk game..

Your mistakes

1: She saw you way too young- what you should have done is make her get into you. Don't ask me how... Always observe ladies signs..
2: You should have started with a easy and mature opener 50-60% more successful... The eye contact format.... Smile and wink

3: You probably didn't posture yourself as an alpha... Guess you not that tall, huge or got this attracting statue.. Lol angry no vex I just dey feel my self 6'4 tall and huge...

4: Be patience calculate and plan how to go for her... I notice anytime I rush into sweet talking a gal... She never gives me what I want.. Number or calmnesss....

5: you acted to needy cause of pussy angry @passionate87 taught me something I"ll forever be grateful to him. He said

" Give attention to does who seek attention. If there not giving you attention move on " You go always see gal way go like you sha... Doc I hail oo grin

6: You went so far by going to her place without invitation...

I don tire

@passionate87 over to you abeg.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Turn Her Down / A 40 Years Old Man Wants To Marry Me,i Am Just 21!should I Go Ahead? / Lady Caught Boyfriend With Sidechic. Remove His Shoes, Stuckings At Super Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.