Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

What Is The Salary Structure Of The Nigerian Immigration Service? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Is The Salary Structure Of The Nigerian Immigration Service? (34421 Views)

Civil Service, Public Service, Salary Structure & What Civil Servants Earn / The Salary Of An Average Nigerian Soldier Will Shock You / Nigerian Police Salary Structure – How NPF Pay Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Salary Structure Of The Nigerian Immigration Service? by erimmy(m): 8:14am On Mar 05, 2018
OP, don't allow any comment here to misguide you. I assume you just got a way of serving your fatherland via the immigration service. If my assumption is true, then wait for your appointment letter.
The terms/conditions for service as well as the salary package are well spelt out in it.
Immigration service is a noble profession and you won't regret joining us.Also bear in mind that apart from the normal immigration duties, you might be sent to the north east as part of the immigration component of the joint task force(JTF) in the fight against terrorism. I have been there, so no big deal.
Peace......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Salary Structure Of The Nigerian Immigration Service? by omololu2020(m): 8:14am On Mar 05, 2018
coputa:
[/b]Controller General,,#3 million per annum[b]
If you apply with Waec certificate you will start as a passport officer with a starting salary of #30,000.
At Graduate level,starting salary is #150,000 a month with other benefits and bonuses.
what sort of rubbish is this undecided hope you know per annum means per year
Re: What Is The Salary Structure Of The Nigerian Immigration Service? by sikowitz17: 8:17am On Mar 05, 2018
And all of you that think immigration and customs is a "run away" from the military, you lie.... There's a strong possibility that you will man jtf... Straight to the front line with the army, navy and airforce combating terrorism... So u better know.... Each uniform job comes with its different pros and cons.. So pray.. My now what you want... They are all prestigious agencies.. ..

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Salary Structure Of The Nigerian Immigration Service? by Ttipsy(f): 8:21am On Mar 05, 2018
useless immigration service
are they supposed to be paid

our Northern border is. now an expressway where arms are imported by terrorists bokoharam fulani herds cows

they are supposed to b shot down
Re: What Is The Salary Structure Of The Nigerian Immigration Service? by sikowitz17: 8:23am On Mar 05, 2018
Ttipsy:
are they supposed to be paid

our Northern border is. now an expressway where arms are imported by terrorists bokoharam fulani herds cows

and you will sit on your ass, behind your blackberry curve 1 and say this nonsense... Go and eat your mums breakfast...men re giving their lives to serve this great nation in this agency and u are saying jack shit... Be there... Electronic warrior

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Salary Structure Of The Nigerian Immigration Service? by Ttipsy(f): 8:24am On Mar 05, 2018
are they to be paid??

our Northern border is now an expressway where illegal arms are imported by terrorists
bokoharam Fulani hereds cow

shithole country
Re: What Is The Salary Structure Of The Nigerian Immigration Service? by OtunbaJ: 8:27am On Mar 05, 2018
sikowitz17:
Basic paramilitary payment structure is 126k.....allowances differ according to service and posting... So you Might earn the same as a customs officer, nscdc, police.... But because of their different allowance allocation.. Eventually a customs officer can earn more than you... So you get... But basic is 126k... This for the console 8 entry for graduates... I do not know how much undergraduates and other degree holders earn..
That is not true o, police level 8 126, while other paramilitary 117k but custom is 86k. Thanks
Re: What Is The Salary Structure Of The Nigerian Immigration Service? by Ttipsy(f): 8:31am On Mar 05, 2018
sikowitz17:
and you will sit on your ass, behind your blackberry curve 1 and say this nonsense... Go and eat your mums breakfast...men re giving their lives to serve this great nation in this agency and u are saying jack shit... Be there... Electronic warrior
you quoted me just to type a none sense.. Daft pple every where
Re: What Is The Salary Structure Of The Nigerian Immigration Service? by sikowitz17: 8:33am On Mar 05, 2018
Ttipsy:
you quoted me just to type a none sense.. Daft pple every where
your stupidity is the kind of stupidity other stupid people aspire to have... I would rather not trade words with you... It's medical attention you need..
Re: What Is The Salary Structure Of The Nigerian Immigration Service? by Bright50135(m): 8:35am On Mar 05, 2018
126k every force in graduate level.apart from police,starts with 127k apart from allowances n bonus
Re: What Is The Salary Structure Of The Nigerian Immigration Service? by sikowitz17: 8:36am On Mar 05, 2018
OtunbaJ:

That is not true o, police level 8 126, while other paramilitary 117k but custom is 86k. Thanks
boss.. This same customs that one of the recently retired dcg is a family friend..?... The same customs that begins to pay you your 126k from your 3rd month of training as a cadet... Baba please.. I have 2 brothers in customs... So pls, get your information right.... Just ask any customs officer you know and stop reading that rubbish people post on the Internet..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Salary Structure Of The Nigerian Immigration Service? by Ttipsy(f): 8:36am On Mar 05, 2018
sikowitz17:
your stupidity is the kind of stupidity other stupid people aspire to have... I would rather not trade words with you... It's medical attention you need..
idiot can't you mind your business?? my comment wasn't meant for daft humans like you. you should reserved your nonsense feedback on not quoting me. wtf
Re: What Is The Salary Structure Of The Nigerian Immigration Service? by sikowitz17: 8:38am On Mar 05, 2018
Bright50135:
126k every force in graduate level.apart from police,starts with 127k apart from allowances n bonus
pls tell them oooooo oga... Some 16 year old boys have been saying nonsense since.
Re: What Is The Salary Structure Of The Nigerian Immigration Service? by sikowitz17: 8:39am On Mar 05, 2018
Ttipsy:
idiot can't you mind your business?? my comment wasn't meant for daft humans like you. you should reserved your nonsense feedback on not quoting me. wtf
I find it intriguing to quote stupid people just to piss then off.... You need to relax mister... You tuwo is ready.. Sit down there and be looking at their flaws... And don't see the good work they've put into keeping this nations border safe.. Mudi
Re: What Is The Salary Structure Of The Nigerian Immigration Service? by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 05, 2018
All the figures are wrong. Where you get your appointment letter you will know.
Re: What Is The Salary Structure Of The Nigerian Immigration Service? by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 05, 2018
Tell them bro
OtunbaJ:

Re: What Is The Salary Structure Of The Nigerian Immigration Service? by Ttipsy(f): 8:45am On Mar 05, 2018
sikowitz17:
I find it intriguing to quote stupid people just to piss then off.... You need to relax mister... You tuwo is ready.. Sit down there and be looking at their flaws... And don't see the good work they've put into keeping this nations border safe.. Mudi
Another nonsense. The last time I check Terrorists are till growing stronger and stronger esp in the north east. what is a herdsman doing with a gun ?? what they know how to detect is rice, and other petty stuff. a big shame.
maybe they are working at your backyard. kiss the truth. bye
Re: What Is The Salary Structure Of The Nigerian Immigration Service? by MRLANNISTER(m): 8:58am On Mar 05, 2018
okoyeizu:
O boy if you don't knw something, u kip quiet now...where did you get dis info frm?

thor=coputa post=65570615]Controller General,,#3 million per annum
If you apply with Waec certificate you will start as a passport officer with a starting salary of #30,000.
At Graduate level,starting salary is #150,000 a month with other benefits and bonuses.

If you are so smart and know the answer, why dont you just spit it out?
Re: What Is The Salary Structure Of The Nigerian Immigration Service? by Myketuale(m): 9:43am On Mar 05, 2018
erimmy:
OP, don't allow any comment here to misguide you. I assume you just got a way of serving your fatherland via the immigration service. If my assumption is true, then wait for your appointment letter.

The terms/conditions for service as well as the salary package are well spelt out in it.
Immigration service is a noble profession and you won't regret joining us.Also bear in mind that apart from the normal immigration duties, you might be sent to the north east as part of the immigration component of the joint task force(JTF) in the fight against terrorism. I have been there, so no big deal.

Peace......

Has immigration started sending message to successfully applicant ??
Re: What Is The Salary Structure Of The Nigerian Immigration Service? by Myketuale(m): 9:46am On Mar 05, 2018
Is the list out for successful applicant?
Re: What Is The Salary Structure Of The Nigerian Immigration Service? by Rennerglo: 10:54am On Mar 05, 2018
sikowitz17:
Basic paramilitary payment structure is 126k.....allowances differ according to service and posting... So you Might earn the same as a customs officer, nscdc, police.... But because of their different allowance allocation.. Eventually a customs officer can earn more than you... So you get... But basic is 126k... This for the console 8 entry for graduates... I do not know how much undergraduates and other degree holders earn..
Consol 8 entry level for customs is 84k

1 Like

Re: What Is The Salary Structure Of The Nigerian Immigration Service? by Peterina(m): 11:27am On Mar 05, 2018
geedeex2:
Kindly enlighten me on the salary structure of Nigeria immigration service.
Congrats... Yet to receive message here after documentation
Re: What Is The Salary Structure Of The Nigerian Immigration Service? by Igwe2(m): 12:21pm On Mar 05, 2018
if you can't provide the said information why countering what he said?
Re: What Is The Salary Structure Of The Nigerian Immigration Service? by Azam101: 12:25pm On Mar 05, 2018
sikowitz17:
where did you get that infor from? You are a pathological lair!
Re: What Is The Salary Structure Of The Nigerian Immigration Service? by sikowitz17: 1:39pm On Mar 05, 2018
Rennerglo:

Consol 8 entry level for customs is 84k
believe whatever you want to
Re: What Is The Salary Structure Of The Nigerian Immigration Service? by sikowitz17: 1:40pm On Mar 05, 2018
Azam101:
where did you get that infor from? You are a pathological lair!
easy fool... I didn't call you names man... If you have a different opinion... Share it... But please verify before you come and say nonsense..
Re: What Is The Salary Structure Of The Nigerian Immigration Service? by erimmy(m): 2:32pm On Mar 05, 2018
Myketuale:

Has immigration started sending message to successfully applicant ??
Yes.that was done last year. If you didn't see yours, it therefore means that you're not successful.
Re: What Is The Salary Structure Of The Nigerian Immigration Service? by Myketuale(m): 4:23pm On Mar 05, 2018
erimmy:
Yes.that was done last year. If you didn't see yours, it therefore means that you're not successful.
How can I check it Pls?
Re: What Is The Salary Structure Of The Nigerian Immigration Service? by kbabajide(m): 7:44pm On Mar 05, 2018
coputa:
Controller General,,#3 million per annum
lie mohammed
Re: What Is The Salary Structure Of The Nigerian Immigration Service? by okoyeizu: 8:04pm On Mar 05, 2018
Ask an immigration officer how much they receive. A fresh graduate don't earn up to 150K. make enquiry pls. thor=MRLANNISTER post=65572383]

If you are so smart and know the answer, why dont you just spit it out? [/quote]
Re: What Is The Salary Structure Of The Nigerian Immigration Service? by okoyeizu: 8:07pm On Mar 05, 2018
A fresh graduate in Nigeria Immigration Service don't earn up to 150k...ask questions pls.
uthor=sikowitz17 post=65571337]how can the basic salary that all paramilitary organizations get be different... You know it's the same pay scheme from the federal government right.... Get educated... Google it at least... To talk on the general pay scheme... Console 8 officers in all paramilitary organizations in this country get paid 126k... Miss their allowances and bonus that changes it.... You can say it's 150 with bonus oga... Make we hear word. [/quote]
Re: What Is The Salary Structure Of The Nigerian Immigration Service? by Azam101: 9:56pm On Mar 05, 2018
sikowitz17:
easy fool... I didn't call you names man... If you have a different opinion... Share it... But please verify before you come and say nonsense..
Go and sit down kid! I work with Paramilitary NPS precisely so stop lying little kid.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Discover Your Talent? / Know The Difference Between Gross And Net Salary Before The Job Offer. / Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.