Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,707 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments (17105 Views)

Senate Makes A U-turn, Lifts Embargo On Buhari’s Appointments / Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight / Buhari’s Appointments: Presidency’s List Inaccurate; Several Names Omitted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by Cooly100: 10:24am On Mar 05, 2018
PerfectFortune:

“The president has admitted that, yes there are situations where you can find certain things as true and he intends to have a look at that. For example, you’ve given the example of security positions and he said he is going to take a look at look at it."

As pointed out by the VP. Endeavour to read completely before making conclusions.

I am also not a fan of the President but I believe we should be open to facts.

Nonsense...!

Can you, a mature human being starve your wife and children..and when your family members complain...you would say you will look into it? Why are you so stupid not to do the right thing first. It simply shows you are a very bad person. That's how you should look at APC and Buhari. They are bad people..and not suitable to lead a very delicate diverse country like Nigeria...at this dire moment of its history.

This is the time to bring every people together...but they have only widened the gaps and created deep divisions.

I don't care about your timid damage control. It shouldn't have happened in the first place.
Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by Tex42(m): 10:24am On Mar 05, 2018
Bla bla bla... And Christians are also the biggest beneficiaries of the herds men plague.
Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by AnanseK(m): 10:25am On Mar 05, 2018
Oga Prof. Dont mind them, the southern christians, especilly those on NL are mostly wailers and Igbos. They are not interested in facts or harmony. Even if Jesus Christ is to come and give them the list of facts like you just did, they will disown him and insult him as they are insulting you now, they will call him names as they are calling you now.
Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by efighter: 10:25am On Mar 05, 2018
Islie:

He said: “Look at the cabinet, for example, from the point of view of the religion, it has an equal number: 18 Christians, 18 Muslims; but, we have the Secretary to the Government of the Federation as well as the Head of Service who are Christians.

[b]So, we have 20 Christians to 18 Muslims; that’s the structure of the cabinet. [/b]So, if you take that narrative you may argue that perhaps the Christian have the upper hand; that’s a possible narrative.

“Let us look a little deeper into that ... The South East, for example, has five states. Four of the South Eastern states have senior ministers; all of them, except one, who is Minister of State for Education.

“In assigning particular portfolios he does (have a choice). In the north, seven northern states have no senior minister, including the President’s home state, Katsina.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/osinbajo-christians-south-biggest-beneficiaries-of-buhari-s-appointments.html

Can anyone prove the above section of the VP's statement wrong? Either you do that or keep your mouth shut before I shut it for you.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by PerfectFortune: 10:27am On Mar 05, 2018
Omeokachie:

I am sure you are referring to this comment
"For example, you’ve given the example of security positions [/b]and he said he is going to take a look at look at it."

He went off trying to justify the current state of affair, but had to be reminded...see the bolded.
Like I said, he [b]conveniently
forgot about the service chiefs.

Thought you didn't see that.

Truth is, Buhari cannot do better than he already did. It'll be insane for anybody to root for him come 2019.

I am of the opinion that all the OLD VULTURES in the system be flushed out. They have been in govt. since their late 20s and early 30s. It's time for them to throw in the towel.
Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by Cooly100: 10:27am On Mar 05, 2018
sharonorg:
Thank God for your list,but do you think having an hausa name indicates your religion and can you be very objective by publishing the whole Cabinet and not picking names that suits yu.

If the names in the list were all from the south...viz Igbo, Yoruba, Ijaw, EfiK, Ibibio, Itsekiri, Ikwere...would the the north; the sultan, emirs, religious clerics, elites, youths and almajiris accept it?

Just ask yourself that questions...
Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by Almoner1: 10:28am On Mar 05, 2018
Some times I pity some of you guys making irresponsible comments on this platform. Have you guys lost your sense of humanity? For goodness sake, VP's comments is backed with verifiable facts. For your information, the earlier you wake up from your slumber or self deceit, the better for you people. Buhari and Osinbajo remain our choice for 2019

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by JMOB(m): 10:29am On Mar 05, 2018
Now that someone came out to clear the air, you guys r still complaining...if you feel he's lying why don't you carry out the research...noise makers!

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by Cooly100: 10:29am On Mar 05, 2018
Almoner1:
Some times I pity some of you guys making irresponsible comments on this platform. Have you guys lost your sense of humanity? For goodness sake, VP's comments is backed with verifiable facts. For your information, the earlier you wake up from your slumber or self deceit, the better for you people. Buhari and Osinbajo remain our choice for 2019

...being your choice for life would have been the best... cool

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by PecE2Make: 10:32am On Mar 05, 2018
A professor living in bondage. The slave priest is really suffering. Christians pls let's pray for him because his brain is going dead.
Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by Adefemiaderoju1: 10:34am On Mar 05, 2018
This Osinbajo of a thing must be a fool for saying this
Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by sharonorg: 10:35am On Mar 05, 2018
But the VP just said it and why are those people you just qouted not crying.My question is why not publish the whole list instead of picking names from only one side.
Cooly100:

If the names in the list were all from the south...viz Igbo, Yoruba, Ijaw, EfiK, Ibibio, Itsekiri, Ikwere...would the the north; the sultan, emirs, religious clerics, elites, youths and almajiris accept it?

Just ask yourself that questions...
Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by PerfectFortune: 10:37am On Mar 05, 2018
Cooly100:

Nonsense...!

Can you, a mature human being starve your wife and children..and when your family members complain...you would say you will look into it? Why are you so stupid not to do the right thing first. It simply shows you are a very bad person. That's how you should look at APC and Buhari. They are bad people..and not suitable to lead a very delicate diverse country like Nigeria...at this dire moment of its history.

This is the time to bring every people together...but they have only widened the gaps and created deep divisions.

I don't care about you timid damage control. It shouldn't have happened in the first place.

Your response is actually childish. I know the point you're trying to make and ironically we share the same sentiment.

"Thought you didn't see that.

Truth is, Buhari cannot do better than he already did. It'll be insane for anybody to root for him come 2019.

I am of the opinion that all the OLD VULTURES in the system be flushed out. They have been in govt. since their late 20s and early 30s. It's time for them to throw in the towel."

One of my responses.
Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by uba1991: 10:38am On Mar 05, 2018
FarahAideed:
If I was Osinbanjo in the remaining days of this govt I would just keep quiet and bid my time jeje..Any real man of God will know this is the last tenure of this failed govt
u ll b disappointed come 2019
Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by Leke001: 10:38am On Mar 05, 2018
This man well at all
Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by asawanathegreat(m): 10:41am On Mar 05, 2018
Osinbajo is minus one to Christian hood since he joined politics
Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by Cooly100: 10:42am On Mar 05, 2018
PerfectFortune:

Your response is actually childish. I know the point you're trying to make and ironically we share the same sentiment.

"Thought you didn't see that.

I am of the opinion that all the OLD VULTURES in the system be flushed out. They have been in govt. since their late 20s and early 30s. It's time for them to throw in the towel."

One of my responses.

My response is childish, so you can understand...as your initial response was childish.

I totally agree with your other submissions.
Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by Honesty007(m): 10:42am On Mar 05, 2018
Yeah,its so sad d demon in aso rock has changed him.
PYO is not delivered from satanic bondages and that is why we are in this unequal yoke with enemies of christ.
pyo has joined a cult of cabals and muslim symphatizers.
Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by AreaFada2: 10:43am On Mar 05, 2018
Honestly pastors should shun high level politics.

It is hard to tell when they are honest or telling lies.

Simply because deception is a big part of politics..

Someone fraternising with Lai Mo cannot be trusted to say the truth.
Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by Cooly100: 10:44am On Mar 05, 2018
sharonorg:
But the VP just said it and why are those people you just qouted not crying.My question is why not publish the whole list instead of picking names from only one side.

You have no point. The north is highly violent. They will send the almajiris out to cause havoc if the southern president didn't reverse those appointments, when they want it. That's a fact. This situation has never happened in the history of the country.
Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by Mesh89: 10:49am On Mar 05, 2018
God should help us in this country
Even Pastor dey lie
Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by Truckpusher(m): 10:52am On Mar 05, 2018
grin grin smh
Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by Omeokachie: 10:59am On Mar 05, 2018
PerfectFortune:

Thought you didn't see that.

I am of the opinion that all the OLD VULTURES in the system be flushed out. They have been in govt. since their late 20s and early 30s. It's time for them to throw in the towel.

I am with you on this. But looking at the political landscape, who do you reckon that might be?
Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by Mejor79(m): 11:00am On Mar 05, 2018
Foolish man talking rubbish in a government filled nepotist minded people.
Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by jidxin(m): 11:09am On Mar 05, 2018
Sagamaje:
Truly Osinbande is a real Buhari asslicker. Though I cant blame him cus you can't bite the hand that feeds you. Nevertheless Osinbande is a useless old fool SAN

it's called table manner. he is obviously observing table manner period
Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by soetantaiwo(m): 11:17am On Mar 05, 2018
Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by LargeBreed(m): 11:18am On Mar 05, 2018
This man is a bladi fool.
Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by DozieInc(m): 11:22am On Mar 05, 2018
NaijaMutant:
I didn't bother to read the article, from the heading I knew he was lying

Fellow Nigerian Christians,

Please pray for Osinbajo undecided

Let's pray for God's deliverance and restoration upon Osinbajo undecided
Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by Firstpage: 11:31am On Mar 05, 2018
No one has been able to refute his claim. Everyone just writing trash to get likes.

I'm sorry for these hateful youths.
Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by Firstpage: 11:31am On Mar 05, 2018
LargeBreed:
This man is a bladi fool.

How? Can you prove it?
Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by Firstpage: 11:32am On Mar 05, 2018
Mesh89:
God should help us in this country
Even Pastor dey lie

Can you point out the lie?
Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by Firstpage: 11:33am On Mar 05, 2018
NaijaMutant:
I didn't bother to read the article, from the heading I knew he was lying

Fellow Nigerian Christians,

Please pray for Osinbajo undecided

Let's pray for God's deliverance and restoration upon Osinbajo undecided

You didn't bother to read and rush to comment just to get likes from hateful bigots like you.

Says so much about your intelligence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community; Destroy Farmlands, Kidnap, Rape Women / Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu / Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Udo Udoma Over 2016 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.