Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments (17108 Views)

Senate Makes A U-turn, Lifts Embargo On Buhari’s Appointments / Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight / Buhari’s Appointments: Presidency’s List Inaccurate; Several Names Omitted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by dirtyhokage(m): 9:23am On Mar 05, 2018
NaijaMutant:
I didn't bother to read the article, from the heading I knew he was lying

Fellow Nigerian Christians,

Please pray for Osinbajo undecided

Let's pray for God's deliverance and restoration upon Osinbajo undecided
Ignorance is worse than being a mad person....u are the one that needs a serious deliverance from reality

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 05, 2018
They have sent him to come and do his job of lying to the masses again. Fulani asslicker.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by Lipscomb(m): 9:24am On Mar 05, 2018
cry We will now upgrade your brain, please wait searching
Sagamaje:

See brain filled with akamu talking
Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by Abfinest007(m): 9:25am On Mar 05, 2018
what a shame

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by LordIsaac(m): 9:26am On Mar 05, 2018
Let's verify first before refuting the submission...else, our reaction becomes a fallacy of argumentum ad ibinuem. grin
Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 05, 2018
EricBloodAxe:
Never knew someone could reach the academic apex of professor and still speak ignorantly. Could it be asslicking or a rare case of zombiesm affecting the VP?

grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by ugolinze123(m): 9:27am On Mar 05, 2018
g
Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by ugolinze123(m): 9:28am On Mar 05, 2018
what do expect him to say...critizise his own govt or what, he is right in his own terms...You can't bite the hand that feed You.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by jayinfo2(m): 9:32am On Mar 05, 2018
ybalogs:
Forget about the traffic, stressful work and business meetings today, be happy that the sun is shining and stay positive.

Boss I wish to be like you. I'm just on my bed thinking about where my life is heading to on a Monday morning because i don't have any work or business to attend to.

Well I don't mind helping you ooo in any way I could fit. Just to have my hands working.

Like the saying an idle Hand is the devils workshop

Help a brother oooooo

Before devil help me.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 05, 2018
Omeokachie:
Buhari and "Oshunbade"...

He conveniently ignored the service chiefs. What about the NNPC?

Half truths and twisting of truth is still a lie. I guess pastors do also backslide.

The head of the army the chief of defence staff is a Christian from Ekiti
Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by onyinyenwadigbo(f): 9:37am On Mar 05, 2018
Now that they want to cover their nepostic crime, they have created monolithic south. Rather than than say South west and RCCG are the most beneficiaries of buharis government. Only dullards like them is swayed. I and my likes aren't

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by lonlytroy(m): 9:39am On Mar 05, 2018
All these people speaking grammer on Nairaland, what's preventing you from contesting in the up coming 2019 election, is Buhari|osinbanjo better than you?
Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by JideAmuGiaka: 9:40am On Mar 05, 2018
Lipscomb:
Brains aren't everything. In fact, in your case, they're nothing.

E pain am.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by Ovamboland(m): 9:42am On Mar 05, 2018
adem30:
Most of these senseless people accusing Osibanjo can not even bring out a point to proof their illusion, only ranting on non existing rubbish

That's why most of them will never replicate his achievements in this life. It's not a curse, just by their ignorant bigoted rants
Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by Lipscomb(m): 9:45am On Mar 05, 2018
You kids that just roaming around nairaland should be checkmate.
JideAmuGiaka:

E pain am.
Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by kimjongJezebel: 9:46am On Mar 05, 2018
life2017:

The head of the army the chief of defence staff is a Christian from Ekiti

You can not differentiate between the head of Army and the head of Military? SMH for your education... Who told you the head of Army is from Ekiti?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by fablani(m): 9:47am On Mar 05, 2018
a useless osibanjo

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by JideAmuGiaka: 9:49am On Mar 05, 2018
Lipscomb:
You kids that just roaming around nairaland should be checkmate.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by bart10: 9:51am On Mar 05, 2018
Osibanjo is a liar undecided

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by Cooly100: 9:51am On Mar 05, 2018
The great man of god...the able, mere former commissioner...the VP...you are very correct.... grin grin grin

In your feeble brain...you might be right... Mtcheeeetongue

Can you see the below list, look your children or your Redeem church congregation in the eye and repeat this nonsense? What is finance, Power, transportation...without security?

1. Muhammadu Buhari (President)

2. Mansur Mohammed Dan Alli (Minister of Defence)

3. Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Minister of Internal Affairs)

4. Lawal Daura (DG-SSS)

5. Ibrahim Magu (Chairman, EFCC)

6. Tukur Buratai (Chief of Army Staff)

7. Sadique Abubakar (Chief of Air Staff)

8. Mohammed Saliu Usman-AVM (Chief of Defence Intelligence)

9. Ibrahim Idris (Inspector-General of Police)

10. Abubakar Malami (Attorney-General)

11. Baba Gana Monguno (National Security Adviser)

12. Ahmed Rufai Ababukar DG NIA)

13. Abdullahi Gana Muhammadu (Civil Defence)

14. Hamid Ali (Controller-General of Customs)

15. Mohammed Babandede (Comptroller-General of Immigration)

16. Ja'afaru Ahmed (Comptroller-General of Prisons)

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by PerfectFortune: 10:01am On Mar 05, 2018
Omeokachie:
Buhari and "Oshunbade"...

He conveniently ignored the service chiefs. What about the NNPC?

Half truths and twisting of truth is still a lie. I guess pastors do also backslide.

Sure you didn't read all through. He did mention the Service Chiefs and he said the president is fully aware and he has promised to look into it.
Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:02am On Mar 05, 2018
This man stated some facts, instead of them to go verify his claim, they are busy insulting him. Which kind people be this? You guys want to become leader of this nation and you are behaving like an illiterate.
God bless you Prof. Osibanjo.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by micflo28(m): 10:05am On Mar 05, 2018
This fool should be quiet for once and enjoy his long found bootlicking benefits. He is injuring our sensitivity the more since he has chosen to be so dumb.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by ellischi: 10:05am On Mar 05, 2018
You have devoted yourself full times to lie. Anyway, that seat is not permanent.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by Omeokachie: 10:08am On Mar 05, 2018
PerfectFortune:

Sure you didn't read all through. He did mention the Service Chiefs and he said the president is fully aware and he has promised to look into it.

I am sure you are referring to this comment
"For example, you’ve given the example of security positions and he said he is going to take a look at look at it."

He went off trying to justify the current state of affair, but had to be reminded...see the bolded.
Like I said, he conveniently forgot about the service chiefs.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by Almoner1: 10:09am On Mar 05, 2018
The best thing that could happen to Nigeria at this point in time is having Osinbajo as the Vice President. He has done his work very diligently and high level of patriotism. His comments is backed with verifiable facts and figures not on conjecture. It is very clear that no matter what, few people who benefited from the corrupt past will be sad with this development.
Finally, the change has come to stay, if you like, continue peddling falsehood about the present government. Minority will have their says but the majority will definitely have their ways.
Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by Gkemz: 10:10am On Mar 05, 2018
Buhari's cluelessness is beginning to have effect on his vice. Is Buhari's appointment what we ought to be discussing after three years in office when other countries are talking about developmental projects and job creations.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by PerfectFortune: 10:11am On Mar 05, 2018
Cooly100:
The great man of god...the able, mere former commissioner...the VP...you are very correct.... grin grin grin

Can you see the below list, look your children or your Redeem church congregation in the eye and repeat this nonsense? What is finance, Power, transportation...without security?

4. Lawal Daura (DG-SSS)

“The president has admitted that, yes there are situations where you can find certain things as true and he intends to have a look at that. For example, you’ve given the example of security positions and he said he is going to take a look at look at it."

As pointed out by the VP. Endeavour to read completely before making conclusions.

I am also not a fan of the President but I believe we should be open to facts.
Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by InHim4Him(m): 10:17am On Mar 05, 2018
One queen on the chess board will definitely determine the game against eight pawns in the hands of a master.
Osibanjo cannot explain the role of the Nigerian king makers since the amalgamation.
When you try to explain something you don't understand the head or tail of, you make a mess of yourself.
Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by sharonorg: 10:18am On Mar 05, 2018
Thank God for your list,but do you think having an hausa name indicates your religion and can you be very objective by publishing the whole Cabinet and not picking names that suits yu.
Cooly100:

4. Lawal Daura (DG-SSS)

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by sharonorg: 10:24am On Mar 05, 2018
Reading most of this comments indicates the level at which our Educational system has degraded to.The Vice president brought out figures as he believes it is and i have not seen anyone here that have posted a contrary figure to proof him wrong.
I think we need to go back to the 80s when we all didnt have access to phones and social media because it seems we have lost our sence of reasoning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If Men Were God, I Won’t Be Governor-elect, Says Abiodun / DSS Not Sponsoring Biafra National Guard To Enforce Sit-at-home Order - Army / #CBNgate Trending On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.