Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments (17106 Views)

Senate Makes A U-turn, Lifts Embargo On Buhari’s Appointments / Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight / Buhari’s Appointments: Presidency’s List Inaccurate; Several Names Omitted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by deomelllo: 10:35pm On Mar 05, 2018
Cherez:

Nawaooooo!
Thanks for this reply. When I read some comments on NL, I just believe Nigeria has a long way to go ie if we will even get there.
States are drawing investments to themselves with policies mapped out for it and a whole finance minister alluded it to FG's handiwork and people believed it?
How much infrastructure has PMB fixed in those states?
What expenditure and it's direct impact did FG carry out in those states?
The way Osinbanjo is acting, I have lost hope in him too.
[b]You spent N1.3trillion when $1=N365, while someone else spent let's say N.9trillion when $1=180.
Do the math and tell us who spent more. Factor that most of these contracts reflect exchange.
See the way VP coined these stuffs to receive the gullible and people who do[/b]n't think for themselves but follow every single concept without thoughts.
NNPC and other major portfolios are handled by who?
Just look at how they messed Fashola up. A man I knew was a workaholic has been turned something else by stifling his portfolio of funds while NNPC is spending recklessly on subsidy and oil exploration.
That's how they tell us that our foreign reserve has grown without telling us how much debt they've incurred.
GOD SAVE NIGERIA AND GUIDE OUR LEADERS RIGHT for we are already dead in this country.

Why not also explain to us why the same people you claimed spent N.9trillion when $1=180 after spending 16 years in government and collected the largest earnings in the history of Nigeria with huge foreign reserves and ECA and stolen $20 billion power funds left us almost zero infrastructures, abandoned projects all over Nigeria, bad roads, no bridges, darkness, bad schools, broken health care system with zero hospitals and so on.

What did Nigerians get for 16 years, stolen funds and trillions in yearly budgets for 16 years?

Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by Cherez: 10:58pm On Mar 05, 2018
deomelllo:

Why not also explain to us why the same people you claimed spent N.9trillion when $1=180 after spending 16 years in government and collected the largest earnings in the history of Nigeria with huge foreign reserves and ECA and stolen $20 billion power funds left us almost zero infrastructures, abandoned projects all over Nigeria, bad roads, no bridges, darkness, bad schools, broken health care system with zero hospitals and so on.

What did Nigerians get for 16 years, stolen funds and trillions in yearly budgets for 16 years?

The problem is when you keep shifting posts but I will show you.
Nigeria grew in that 16yrs especially during OBJ's time.
20billion stolen funds?
What happened to the current stealing going on in NNPC as subsidy?
What of the billions being stolen and disguised as oil exploration up North?
What of the monies meant for hungry children at the IDPP camps being stolen by same FG cronies?
Oga, go and watch Pastor Bakare's exposee and learn.
This govt is the worst govt in history for me cos they steal in disguise and deceit while others were black and never had it.
Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by 7lives: 12:50am On Mar 06, 2018
Firstpage:
No one has been able to refute his claim. Everyone just writing trash to get likes.

I'm sorry for these hateful youths.

Don't mind them, na craze dey worry dem.
Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by 7lives: 12:51am On Mar 06, 2018
chuose2:

Oh boy RCCG na Yahoo church.

I HOPE THAT PEOPLE CAN ALL SEE THAT THEY WERE FOOLED INTO VOTING IN BUHARI!

WE NEED TO THINK, WOULD A CHRISTIAN HELP BUHARI A SELF CONFESSED ISLAMIST COME TO POWER?

CHECK AND SEE THAT ADEBOYE GAVE HIS BLESSINGS TO BUHARI TO BECOME PRESIDENT

GOD BEING MERCIFUL, WARNED US ALL ABOUT BUHARI

ADEBOYE MADE US IGNORE GOD'S WARNING ABOUT BUHARI,
ADEBOYE ISSUED A LETTER URGING US TO IGNORE GOD'S WARNINGS.
IN HIS LETTER ADEBOYE SAID THE MAN'S WARNING WERE FALSE!
WE CAN ALL SEE THE ONLY FALSEHOOD ARE ADEBOYE & BUHARI

[img]https://3.bp..com/-0fqVWbAH45I/WJMoRv_O7PI/AAAAAAAAADs/UJJVFd8N0oQnEBUwv4t-iObItSkSWv9UgCPcB/s1600/latest%2Bletter%2Bcropped%2Bfinal.png[/img]

JUST LIKE DADDFREEZE HAS OPENED OUR EYES TO THE LIES OF TITHES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWPjBzau_W8?t=10m5s

WE ALL NEED TO LOOK & SEE WHO FOOLED US INTO VOTING BUHARI & WHO IS PREACHING TITHES?
ANSWER => ADEBOYE

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/adeboye-announces-new-measures-rccg/

Here is a detailed warning from God, telling us not to vote in Buhari that Adeboye made us ignore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNjEGfcZC74

[size] SEE HOW ADEBOYE MANIPULATES PEOPLE FOR MONEY
[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8zZWvvaEaY

SEE PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE'S PRIVATE JET AND EVIDENCE HE IS WORKING TO ESTABLISHED SATAN'S ONE WORLD RELIGION BY UNITING THE CHURCH WITH ISLAM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_7RflrL2nk
All these rubbish just to tarnish Oshinbajo's image?.

Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by 7lives: 12:57am On Mar 06, 2018
hypnotic:
if after all these analysis, people want buhari out, is something not missing?

Dem be THIEF na, they want to return to the STATUS QUO.
God forbid, NEVER AGAIN will this country be managed by rogues.
Buhari till all the ROGUES IN NIGERIA DIE OF HEART ATTACK.
Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by 7lives: 1:08am On Mar 06, 2018
deomelllo:

1. I responded to your initial post and I don't see anything about herdsmen, your argument was about positions and I responded based on your argument about positions so if or whatever reason you moved the goal post to harassment, then feel free to start a different thread to discuss that and I'll gladly join you in that thread.

Was I discussing herdsmen with you?

You are adult enough to stay focused and follow simple internet discussion without formulating your own self-serving distractions with irrelevant arguments.

2. Saying the ministers from the South are figureheads reflects your own ignorance and understanding per the importance of ministries like finance, Budget and National Planning, power, housing, works, labor, Foreign Affairs, Industry, Trade and Investment, Science and Technology, Solid Minerals, Agriculture and Rural Development, Transportation, Health, Information, Communication.

These ministers basically run Nigeria, no country can function without the above critical portfolios.

3. Your obsession with money generating ministries is also a reflection of your ignorance and shortsightedness.

Exactly what do they do with whatever money they generate? Are the funds not sent or transmitted to the federal accounts?

4. Who are in charge of the funds generated at the customs and the cash generating places you listed? Are they not southerners?

5. Who manages the money? Who decides where and how to invest the money? Are they not southerners?

6. Who plans our budgets and decides who gets what and what goes to where in Nigeria? Are they not southerners?

7. Who is in charge of the food you eat, your health, our transportation, our roads, housing, power, mines, trade, investments, science and technology? Are they not southerners?

So, Northerners are collecting the money, but they in turn hand the money over to southerners to manage and decide what to do with the money so why is the sense in your upside argument?

8. You are free to cherry pick and formulate your own flawed take per what position is important or not important, but if you are going to dispute the VP's assertions, do it with facts based on what he said.

Like I said, you are terribly misguided and misfocused.

So you still have time for the HATER?, don't you just get it that these people's pain is immeasurable?.
Leave trash jare let him be clutching at straws jor.
Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by 7lives: 1:14am On Mar 06, 2018
deomelllo:

This is their own idea of good governance 'cause it profits them.
It did not profits me and my people so we say sai Baba till 2023 and another hard liner like Baba, beyond 2023.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by ivandragon: 2:50am On Mar 06, 2018
deomelllo:

1. I responded to your initial post and I don't see anything about herdsmen, your argument was about positions and I responded based on your argument about positions so if or whatever reason you moved the goal post to harassment, then feel free to start a different thread to discuss that and I'll gladly join you in that thread.

Was I discussing herdsmen with you?

You are adult enough to stay focused and follow simple internet discussion without formulating your own self-serving distractions with irrelevant arguments.

2. Saying the ministers from the South are figureheads reflects your own ignorance and understanding per the importance of ministries like finance, Budget and National Planning, power, housing, works, labor, Foreign Affairs, Industry, Trade and Investment, Science and Technology, Solid Minerals, Agriculture and Rural Development, Transportation, Health, Information, Communication.

These ministers basically run Nigeria, no country can function without the above critical portfolios.

3. Your obsession with money generating ministries is also a reflection of your ignorance and shortsightedness.

Exactly what do they do with whatever money they generate? Are the funds not sent or transmitted to the federal accounts?

4. Who are in charge of the funds generated at the customs and the cash generating places you listed? Are they not southerners?

5. Who manages the money? Who decides where and how to invest the money? Are they not southerners?

6. Who plans our budgets and decides who gets what and what goes to where in Nigeria? Are they not southerners?

7. Who is in charge of the food you eat, your health, our transportation, our roads, housing, power, mines, trade, investments, science and technology? Are they not southerners?

So, Northerners are collecting the money, but they in turn hand the money over to southerners to manage and decide what to do with the money so why is the sense in your upside argument?

8. You are free to cherry pick and formulate your own flawed take per what position is important or not important, but if you are going to dispute the VP's assertions, do it with facts based on what he said.

Like I said, you are terribly misguided and misfocused.

lol...

the thread is about appointments which is what I jejely commented on before you brought your usual busy body & talked about how it is FDI that is more important.

was the thread on FDI?

but being the accommodating person I am, I went with your flow & pointed out to you how lopsided appointment affects the country such as in the security services, you are now asking rudderless questions...

the finance ministry that Ali was insulting Adeosun in public or that emefile was taking directives from funtua?

the same one where Muslims going to mecca get fx at 190 to a dollar while Christians get at 300 to a dollar.

the health that the subordinate of the minister has more powerful than the minister?

your issue is that you love to butt into other peoples mentions without understanding exactly what the issue is all about. on the threads where killer herdsmen attack or where the stup!dity of pmb is exposed, you will go missing.

on the FDI you are even knocking your head about, was there no FDI under GEJ?

http://africanbusinessmagazine.com/country-reports/nigeria-is-top-fdi-destination-in-africa/

but in your usual selective amnesia, you will forget about that. you were the same person rubbishing investments in the SE a few months back because the narrative didn't suit your biased narrative, now you are here bragging about it. that clearly shows how deceptive you are when it comes to furthering a narrative that suits your twisted positions.
Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by ivandragon: 3:03am On Mar 06, 2018
Cherez:

Nawaooooo!
Thanks for this reply. When I read some comments on NL, I just believe Nigeria has a long way to go ie if we will even get there.
States are drawing investments to themselves with policies mapped out for it and a whole finance minister alluded it to FG's handiwork and people believed it?
How much infrastructure has PMB fixed in those states?
What expenditure and it's direct impact did FG carry out in those states?
The way Osinbanjo is acting, I have lost hope in him too.
You spent N1.3trillion when $1=N365, while someone else spent let's say N.9trillion when $1=180.
Do the math and tell us who spent more. Factor that most of these contracts reflect exchange.
See the way VP coined these stuffs to receive the gullible and people who don't think for themselves but follow every single concept without thoughts.
NNPC and other major portfolios are handled by who?
Just look at how they messed Fashola up. A man I knew was a workaholic has been turned something else by stifling his portfolio of funds while NNPC is spending recklessly on subsidy and oil exploration.
That's how they tell us that our foreign reserve has grown without telling us how much debt they've incurred.
GOD SAVE NIGERIA AND GUIDE OUR LEADERS RIGHT for we are already dead in this country.

don't mind those chaps.

they are designed to further narratives that are firmly based on propaganda.

the same misguided fellow was ridiculing investments in the SE a few months ago when someone was trying to let him know that FDI in the SE was high...

https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=+fdi+deomelllo&board=20

he & the other fellow doing attachment are just agent provocateurs. theirs is to attack without rhyme or reason, those that criticise this administration.

they will shout how PDP looted Nigeria for 16 years, yet most of them supposedly became 'successful' within those16 years.
Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by deomelllo: 3:55am On Mar 06, 2018
[s]
ivandragon:

lol...

the thread is about appointments which is what I jejely commented on before you brought your usual busy body & talked about how it is FDI that is more important.

was the thread on FDI?

but being the accommodating person I am, I went with your flow & pointed out to you how lopsided appointment affects the country such as in the security services, you are now asking rudderless questions...

the finance ministry that Ali was insulting Adeosun in public or that emefile was taking directives from funtua?

the same one where Muslims going to mecca get fx at 190 to a dollar while Christians get at 300 to a dollar.

the health that the subordinate of the minister has more powerful than the minister?

your issue is that you love to butt into other peoples mentions without understanding exactly what the issue is all about. on the threads where killer herdsmen attack or where the stup!dity of pmb is exposed, you will go missing.

on the FDI you are even knocking your head about, was there no FDI under GEJ?

http://africanbusinessmagazine.com/country-reports/nigeria-is-top-fdi-destination-in-africa/

but in your usual selective amnesia, you will forget about that. you were the same person rubbishing investments in the SE a few months back because the narrative didn't suit your biased narrative, now you are here bragging about it. that clearly shows how deceptive you are when it comes to furthering a narrative that suits your twisted positions.

[/s]

Let us look a little deeper into that ... The South East, for example, has five states. Four of the South Eastern states have senior ministers; all of them, except one, who is Minister of State for Education.

Stop crying all over the place, 7 states in the north doesn't have 1 single senior minister while the SE alone with just 5 states have 4 senior ministers, even PMB's state doesn't have any at all and they are not crying, they are not screaming and yelling that the Southerners are in charge and deciding what to do with our money, 1 single minister in the South is in charge of 2 major ministries, but are they crying in the North? No, they are not, but you bigots and hatemongers must make noise and read meaning into everything, you must sow discord and enmity, generate needless friction just because you are paranoid and have needless fear about other people.

The VP said the membership of Buhari’s cabinet comprised 18 Christians and 18 Muslims. Prove him wrong os keep quiet and stop crying.

I noticed in finished many of his points with [b]So you can run the narrative depending on how you want to run it.

He obviously was talking about people like you with nothing better to do, but twist everything to suit your paranoid and bigoted narratives.

I asked you earlier what the SE gained under Jona when they dominated Jona's government, but as usual, no answer? Let me help you, nothing, so of what relevance is your bigoted noise about the North this and the North that.

Focus on your village and make sure your village leaders are doing right with your IGR and allocations because the defense minister is not responsible for progress and development in your village.

Even if the PMB gave all the positions to you, you will still find something to cry and moan about because by nature and way of life, this is all you do.

There's got to be more to you people as human being than paranoia, bigotry and us against them mentality.
Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by ivandragon: 7:17am On Mar 06, 2018
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

deomello Stop crying all over the place, 7 states in the north doesn't have 1 single senior minister while the SE alone with just 5 states have 4 senior ministers, even PMB's state doesn't have any at all and they are not crying, they are not screaming and yelling that the Southerners are in charge and deciding what to do with our money, 1 single minister in the South is in charge of 2 major ministries, but are they crying in the North? No, they are not, but you bigots and hatemongers must make noise and read meaning into everything, you must sow discord and enmity, generate needless friction just because you are paranoid and have needless fear about other people.

The VP said the membership of Buhari’s cabinet comprised 18 Christians and 18 Muslims. Prove him wrong os keep quiet and stop crying.

I noticed in finished many of his points with [b]So you can run the narrative depending on how you want to run it.

He obviously was talking about people like you with nothing better to do, but twist everything to suit your paranoid and bigoted narratives.

I asked you earlier what the SE gained under Jona when they dominated Jona's government, but as usual, no answer? Let me help you, nothing, so of what relevance is your bigoted noise about the North this and the North that.

Focus on your village and make sure your village leaders are doing right with your IGR and allocations because the defense minister is not responsible for progress and development in your village.

Even if the PMB gave all the positions to you, you will still find something to cry and moan about because by nature and way of life, this is all you do.

There's got to be more to you people as human being than paranoia, bigotry and us against them mentality.

you expectedly returned to your base form, that of a hallucinating rouble rouser with the sense of a kakapo.

jumping aimlessly & spreading twisted narratives because of your blind allegiance to a nepotistic dunderhead...

http://dailypost.ng/2018/02/09/buhari-speaks-lopsided-appointments-fight-corruption/

http://dailypost.ng/2017/10/16/buhari-president-must-justify-lopsided-appointments-cacol/

https://independent.ng/buharis-lopsided-appointments-driving-divisive-tendencies-opc/amp/

http://punchng.com/buhari-promises-to-address-lopsided-appointments-insecurity/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 06, 2018
NaijaMutant:
I didn't bother to read the article, from the heading I knew he was lying

Fellow Nigerian Christians,

Please pray for Osinbajo undecided

Let's pray for God's deliverance and restoration upon Osinbajo undecided

Deliver him from what?

Was he at any time yielded to Christ?

May God have mercy on RCCG and other demoninations (denominations) that are bringing disgrace to the body of Christ by making any unbeliever a pastor and muddlng the word of God up.
Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by besito: 8:47am On Mar 06, 2018
NaijaMutant:
I didn't bother to read the article, from the heading I knew he was lying

Fellow Nigerian Christians,

Please pray for Osinbajo undecided

Let's pray for God's deliverance and restoration upon Osinbajo undecided
Osinbajo is a very straight forward person, if you don't see anything good in him you need to visit an optical Doctor. Go sidown
Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by Optimist24: 12:42pm On Mar 06, 2018
Do not let our hatred for PMB affect our sense of reasoning. what Mr. VP has said are nothing but the truth. Any informed minded person will know the PMB is not sided in the appointment he has made so far. wailers should just keep on wailing, PMB and Osinbajo are the chosen one.
Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 06, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Ehen? Why na? sad

When it appears I too may wolves are hiding in my congregation, I owe it to myself to either chase them or change them
Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by mamatwiny(f): 6:32pm On Mar 16, 2018
sharonorg:
But the VP just said it and why are those people you just qouted not crying.My question is why not publish the whole list instead of picking names from only one side.

Did you later buy stategic shelter property - Queensland?
Please reply your pm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnap 5 Staff Of NTLC Zaria, 2 Others; Attack Police Station / Plot To Undermine 2023 Elections Is Real - Nwagwu Ezenwa (YIAGA Board Member) / Buhari May Unveil Transition Committee Members This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.