Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,877 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments (17112 Views)

Senate Makes A U-turn, Lifts Embargo On Buhari’s Appointments / Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight / Buhari’s Appointments: Presidency’s List Inaccurate; Several Names Omitted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by chuose2: 11:42am On Mar 05, 2018
Suprnov3r:

I agree you

Knowing that this man is supposed to be a Redeem pastor, it is making me feel less at ease in my church. I may leave Redeem soon

Oh boy RCCG na Yahoo church.

I HOPE THAT PEOPLE CAN ALL SEE THAT THEY WERE FOOLED INTO VOTING IN BUHARI!

WE NEED TO THINK, WOULD A CHRISTIAN HELP BUHARI A SELF CONFESSED ISLAMIST COME TO POWER?

CHECK AND SEE THAT ADEBOYE GAVE HIS BLESSINGS TO BUHARI TO BECOME PRESIDENT

GOD BEING MERCIFUL, WARNED US ALL ABOUT BUHARI

ADEBOYE MADE US IGNORE GOD'S WARNING ABOUT BUHARI,
ADEBOYE ISSUED A LETTER URGING US TO IGNORE GOD'S WARNINGS.
IN HIS LETTER ADEBOYE SAID THE MAN'S WARNING WERE FALSE!
WE CAN ALL SEE THE ONLY FALSEHOOD ARE ADEBOYE & BUHARI

[img]https://3.bp..com/-0fqVWbAH45I/WJMoRv_O7PI/AAAAAAAAADs/UJJVFd8N0oQnEBUwv4t-iObItSkSWv9UgCPcB/s1600/latest%2Bletter%2Bcropped%2Bfinal.png[/img]

JUST LIKE DADDFREEZE HAS OPENED OUR EYES TO THE LIES OF TITHES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWPjBzau_W8?t=10m5s

WE ALL NEED TO LOOK & SEE WHO FOOLED US INTO VOTING BUHARI & WHO IS PREACHING TITHES?
ANSWER => ADEBOYE

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/adeboye-announces-new-measures-rccg/

Here is a detailed warning from God, telling us not to vote in Buhari that Adeboye made us ignore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNjEGfcZC74

[size] SEE HOW ADEBOYE MANIPULATES PEOPLE FOR MONEY
[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8zZWvvaEaY

SEE PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE'S PRIVATE JET AND EVIDENCE HE IS WORKING TO ESTABLISHED SATAN'S ONE WORLD RELIGION BY UNITING THE CHURCH WITH ISLAM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_7RflrL2nk
Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by somehow: 12:10pm On Mar 05, 2018
Anyone that's within my age range in your family and lineage must remain a fool.
swagagolic01:
Only a fool will read this trash
Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by BodeAlabi: 12:11pm On Mar 05, 2018
But let's ask this first. Did the VP lie? Did the amount of ministers he mentioned not correct? Is the senior security personal not from the South? We should check all this out without just coming out to bash the Vice President. If you have your proof disregarding all he said bring it out and let's validate. You don't just call someone a liar when you don't have proof. People just don't like Buhari so anything the VP says is false for them. But you nitwits qillbjust go with the crowd, do your findings and come and prove him wrong.
Don't just comment false things about a person. It's libel. I believe in the aspect of corruption the VP also clarified some things that might give us insight but y'all still blind and hateful. God will help us. Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by abdulmajid24: 12:36pm On Mar 05, 2018
Whatever this honourable VP does, you complain and if he doesn't say it again, you still complain.
Biko you should free him to say what they have actually done.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by murecool(m): 12:42pm On Mar 05, 2018
Why hating our amiable Vice President when these are verifiable facts. Get your facts right.
Most of your read headlines only because you have reading problem.
Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by abdulmajid24: 12:46pm On Mar 05, 2018
All those complaining and behaving like nuisance without even reading it just the headline. Try and have some regards for him. Am very sure if you were the one you 'll not be as good and faithful as he is. Perhaps, he's saying the truth. You people are just religion bigots.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by Wada3: 12:48pm On Mar 05, 2018
Only the insane people will make comments without comprehending the write up. The Vice President has done the needful by exposing the lies been said by the corrupt people and their cronies. You accused Buhari of Nepotism even when it is false

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by debolayinka(m): 1:06pm On Mar 05, 2018
Suprnov3r:

I agree you

Knowing that this man is supposed to be a Redeem pastor, it is making me feel less at ease in my church. I may leave Redeem soon

Which church do you think has perfect people?
Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by Duru009(m): 1:11pm On Mar 05, 2018
This man is a big fool !
Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by 1Aminu: 1:35pm On Mar 05, 2018
Therefore your criticism is not based merits, you're one of those gullible followers of bad and unpatriotic people in the country. You find it difficult to read an article talk less of understanding it but you conclude to jump into conclusions by given the article a bad interpretation. VP far outweigh any VP before him and he's still doing good. And if what he said about PMB was wrong in any way please prove it wrong and incite your contribution towards fairness in the appointment.

Please be Patriotic
Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by 1Aminu: 1:51pm On Mar 05, 2018
And only and uneducated person will come here and by saying all sort of things. No respect no manner.
Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by hypnotic(m): 4:04pm On Mar 05, 2018
if after all these analysis, people want buhari out, is something not missing?
Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by lastdon5: 4:32pm On Mar 05, 2018
it's smart how you didn't include the service chiefs in your discussion about this country knowing well that security is one of our major problems in this country.

Sir, I ask how your government better than the previous administration? we're all seeing the worst cases of corruption in your administration...

NNPC 25 billion dollars contact scam,
The diverted ship load of petroleum products ,
NHS I0 million withdrawn from the TSA account,
NIA looted money ,
The current SUBSIDIES that You guys smartly renamed UNDER RECOVERY.
Including the currency subsidy regime scam...

There are still more, but let's stop here for now.

All these scams are just less than I year to election. I ask again how are you guys better?

with the way things are going, APC will ruin this country in less than I6 years. In fact, in less than 4 years.
Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by deomelllo: 4:36pm On Mar 05, 2018
NaijaMutant:
I didn't bother to read the article, from the heading I knew he was lying

Fellow Nigerian Christians,

Please pray for Osinbajo undecided

Let's pray for God's deliverance and restoration upon Osinbajo

You did not read the article, but at the same time, you knew he was lying?

How did you do that? You looked through a crystal ball? You did abrakadabra magic to detect the lies without reading the article?

You are of course lying, I'm 100% sure you read the article, but you responded based on your typical ipob hateful, bigoted, bitter and anti Nigerian sentiments.

Do you even have facts to prove him wrong with?

How hateful, pointless, sad and pathetic can you people be.?

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by ivandragon: 5:17pm On Mar 05, 2018
the VP is either being economical with the truth or lacks perspective...

most of the so called 'full' ministers from the South are just figure heads who have little or no say in the actual affairs of the nation. a look at the key agencies/parastatals under those portfolios will reveal that they are dominated by northerners (except in very few cases).

the key areas that are the life blood of Nigeria are firmly populated by pmb's cronies... it is only by doing a sectoral analysis that one can grasp the true picture of pmb's nepotism & lopsided appointments.

for instance, a glimpse of the security sector will reveal that out of the 12 KEY positions, the north holds 10. the south have chf. of defence staff & chf. of naval staff... two positions that are fairly redundant in the big picture.

look again at the major financial/economic/revenue generating appointments... of 14 key positions, the north controls 10 including the cash cows of petroleum, customs & NPA. south has 4 with the major one being FIRS... the others, Min. of finance, CBN are less effective if the others do not remit money.

same goes for virtually all ministries headed by southerners...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by Austinio: 5:30pm On Mar 05, 2018
efighter:

Can anyone prove the above section of the VP's statement wrong? Either you do that or keep your mouth shut before I shut it for you.
what happen to federal character.
Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by Abokisaas: 5:35pm On Mar 05, 2018
harter will always be haters
even if u give them sense to reason
they won't comply with it
you people saying rubbish... I can bet you don't read news but just headlines u concluded ur little brain and comment rubbish
even with the news reading up there
all your comment those not even related with it but u just show that u hate the president
keep hating him and while u keep crying
instead of you to find a solution to your life,, u keep saying demos is in the VP body
demons is not in your own body but u never make it in life
keep shouting
your brother Jonathan and PDP u keep supporting would t come back to the position
Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by Abokisaas: 5:44pm On Mar 05, 2018
what is killing you people is
religionlizm
tribalism
and added with ignorancelizm
No body can have 1of those 3 and see the good side of another man's achievement
I prayer 1 day all your eyes will open and you will get brains of reasoning
haters will never be happy and will always die with hatters in his/her heart
if u don't like PMB and Osinbajo
Collect ur voters card bring Back your Jonathan
and let everybody voted
ur comment on social media will not be counted as ur vote
if you don't vote u will still cry again and again
let the vote count tell us who the people want
ur commend is not read by them
u will just kill ur self
Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by Abokisaas: 5:48pm On Mar 05, 2018
lastdon5:
it's smart how you didn't include the service chiefs in your discussion about this country knowing well that security is one of our major problems in this country.

Sir, I ask how your government better than the previous administration? we're all seeing the worst cases of corruption in your administration...

NNPC 25 billion dollars contact scam,
The diverted ship load of petroleum products ,
NHS I0 million withdrawn from the TSA account,
NIA looted money ,
The current SUBSIDIES that You guys smartly renamed UNDER RECOVERY.
Including the currency subsidy regime scam...

There are still more, but let's stop here for now.

All these scams are just less than I year to election. I ask again how are you guys better?

with the way things are going, APC will ruin this country in less than I6 years. In fact, in less than 4 years.
u try u only say what u know or I should say the propaganda u heard
but u are not to judge for their years
election and voters will do that
during election just make sure u voted not to just comment on social media
Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by Abokisaas: 5:51pm On Mar 05, 2018
people's choice
Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by Abokisaas: 5:53pm On Mar 05, 2018
better than PDP 16 years in office and ur brother Jonathan.. VP ride on
Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by deomelllo: 5:56pm On Mar 05, 2018
ivandragon:

most of the so called 'full' ministers from the South are just figure heads who have little or no say in the actual affairs of the nation. a look at the key agencies/parastatals under those portfolios will reveal that they are dominated by southerners (except in very few cases).

the key areas that is the life blood of Nigeria are firmly populated by pmb's cronies... it is only by doing a sectoral analysis that one can grasp the true picture of pmb's nepotism & lopsided appointments.

for instance, a glimpse of the security sector will reveal that out of the 12 KEY positions, the north holds 10. the south have chf. of defence staff & chf. of naval staff... two positions that are fairly redundant in the big picture.

look again at the major financial/economic/revenue generating appointments... of 14 key positions, the north controls 10 including the cash cows of petroleum, customs & NPA. south has 4 with the major one being FIRS... the others, Min. of finance, CBN are less effective if the others do not remit money.

for instance,

Anambra, $3.77m, Similarly, Enugu attracted a total investment of $644,890; Kogi, $500,000; Kano, $483,970; Bauchi, $425,000; Rivers, $384,817; and Kaduna, $89,975.

http://punchng.com/13-states-attract-n1-9tn-investments-in-three-months/

The only balls you should keep your eyes on are economic growth, progress, development and direct investments which so far mainly heads to the SS/SW and SE.

Look at the investments in the North, Anambra alone attracted more dollars than Kano many times over and more than the entire North outside of the FTC, same with Enugu ahead of all the Northern states in capital inflow.

Security positions under PMB and or previous governments did not increase their investment numbers in the North, so, where is the sense and wisdom in measuring what's on the ground, your gains and what's really important with who is in charge of security? Who cares? Who is in charge of defense and all that rubbish won't development your states, it won't import foreign investments into your states, it won't create jobs in your states.

Stop fixating on irrelevant issues and start looking inwards and where and how you are really winning regardless who is in charge of this and that?

Jona loaded his admin with folks from the SE and today, he did absolutely nothing for the SE, but today, instead of learning from that sad experience, you people are up in arms again about this and that position when in fact it made no difference when SE folks were in charge under Jona.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by ivandragon: 6:23pm On Mar 05, 2018
deomelllo:

The only balls you should keep your eyes on are economic growth, progress, development and direct investments which so far mainly heads to the SS/SW and SE.

Look at the investments in the North, Anambra alone attracted more dollars than Kano many times over and more than the entire North outside of the FTC, same with Enugu ahead of all the Northern states in capital inflow.

Security positions under PMB and or previous governments did not increase their investment numbers in the North, so, where is the sense and wisdom in measuring what's on the ground, your gains and what's really important with who is in charge of security? Who cares? Who is in charge of defense and all that rubbish won't development your states, it won't import foreign investments into your states, it won't create jobs in your states.

Stop fixating on irrelevant issues and start looking inwards and where and how you are really winning regardless who is in charge of this and that?

Jona loaded his admin with folks from the SE and today, he did absolutely nothing for the SE, but today, instead of learning from that sad experience, you people are up in arms again about this and that position when in fact it made no difference when SE folks were in charge under Jona.

the same way those investments head to the south of Nigeria is also the same way job losses affect the south the most...

http://dailypost.ng/2016/08/31/4-58million-nigerians-became-unemployed-buhari-nbs/

& that is the big picture. the question you should ask yourself is that are those investments getting to the people? if yes, why the astronomical job losses?

also, the rate at which the killer herdsmen spread to the south is far more alarming especially as the president continued to turn a blind eye until he was forced to respond to the out cry of Nigerians. do you think that if there was a semblance of balance in the security appointments, a greater effort won't have been made to check the killer herdsmen?

that is the reality on the ground & not some twisted tale pmb's army of deceivers try to sell.

you have already 'assumed' where I come, shows how one track minded 'you people' are...

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:36pm On Mar 05, 2018
Suprnov3r:

I agree you

Ehen? Why na? sad
Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by BetaThings: 6:42pm On Mar 05, 2018
exlinkleads:
who be this one?

ceremonial vice president

go and sit down oga

Osinbajo has been more active and visible than Jonathan and Sambo when they were VPs
Infact people were giving excuses to Jonathan when he was VP, that the VP has no executive powers
Has the constitution been changed since then to give the VP more powers

Tell me anything attributed to Sambo when he was VP

Look at the comments from this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/2060910/vp-sambo-lambasts-fashola-over/1

SaiBuharii:
This is the first time in 6 years I'm seeing something about sambo in this administration... and what are we seeing? Lambasting an administration that has set the pace for other leader's. At least I see what they use my tax to do. Sambo th figure head. Mr yes sir. Wait till Osinbanjo takes over power...he will be as active as idiagbon was.

Mr Progressive

iyamoliki:
If everybody is talking,who sabi Sambo

DrRiyo:
That name, Namadi Sambo, sounds like I've once heard it somewhwere b4... Pls som1 tel me who's dat?

Brymo:
I neva knew u (Sambo) could talk.
Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by BetaThings: 7:03pm On Mar 05, 2018
chuose2:

Oh boy RCCG na Yahoo church.

WE NEED TO THINK, WOULD A CHRISTIAN HELP BUHARI A SELF CONFESSED ISLAMIST COME TO POWER?

CHECK AND SEE THAT ADEBOYE GAVE HIS BLESSINGS TO BUHARI TO BECOME PRESIDENT
GOD BEING MERCIFUL, WARNED US ALL ABOUT BUHARI

Was Pastor Bosun Emmanuel the only person who had access to God?

Anyway, we dare CAN to lend a voice to this request by NSCIA

It is on this note that in order to demonstrate that we are fair and we do not condone injustice, we call on the Federal Government to commence immediately, the process of conducting a religious census of not only the leadership but also the staff membership of all Ministries, Departments and Agencies with a view to confirming or refuting the allegation of CAN leaders when they visited the President. We know the allegation is another barefaced lie, the stock-in-trade of CAN

http://www.nscia.com.ng/index.php/news-room/148-can-s-penchant-for-mischief-and-hate

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by newoffer: 7:07pm On Mar 05, 2018
Nothing will change in dis pithole. Osinbajo , our most righteous pass-store
Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by deomelllo: 8:13pm On Mar 05, 2018
ivandragon:

the same way those investments head to the south of Nigeria is also the same way job losses affect the south the most...

http://dailypost.ng/2016/08/31/4-58million-nigerians-became-unemployed-buhari-nbs/

& that is the big picture. the question you should ask yourself is that are those investments getting to the people? if yes, why the astronomical job losses?

also, the rate at which the killer herdsmen spread to the south is far more alarming especially as the president continued to turn a blind eye until he was forced to respond to the out cry of Nigerians. do you think that if there was a semblance of balance in the security appointments, a greater effort won't have been made to check the killer herdsmen?

that is the reality on the ground & not some twisted tale pmb's army of deceivers try to sell.

you have already 'assumed' where I come, shows how one track minded 'you people' are...

The fact that we have unemployment issues doesn't alter the fact that the SS/SE/SW gained/received more foreign investments that the entire North regardless who is or not in charge of security and if security.

Now, since you are so focused on unemployment, are you saying only the people in charge of security in Nigeria can create employment of policies created by the technocrats from the SS/SE/SW that PMB appointed who are formulating and designing economic policies that the same SS/SE/SW are benefiting from more than the North.

Again, Jona's government was full of SE folks, so please list exactly what the SE gained in return.

Regardless what part of the country you are from, you are very misfocused and misguided.
Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by ivandragon: 8:34pm On Mar 05, 2018
deomelllo:

The fact that we have unemployment issues doesn't alter the fact that the SS/SE/SW gained/received more foreign investments that the entire North regardless who is or not in charge of security and if security.

Now, since you are so focused on unemployment, are you saying only the people in charge of security in Nigeria can create employment of policies created by the technocrats from the SS/SE/SW that PMB appointed who are formulating and designing economic policies that the same SS/SE/SW are benefiting from more than the North.

Again, Jona's government was full of SE folks, so please list exactly what the SE gained in return.

Regardless what part of the country you are from, you are very misfocused and misguided.

look at who is talking about not being focused & guided...

in your usual selective argument, you left out the issue of killer herdsmen which relates directly to have a security hierarchy heavily in favour of the aggressors.

you talk about investments being heavily in favour of the south, why won't it be when it is the major area of international commerce & foreign income for Nigeria? the government can't do anything about that... except to implement policies that ensure millions lose their jobs in record time.

but when it could directly influence/manipulate something having to do with finance, this government directed that international agencies should focus more on providing aid & loans to the north east.

this your rhetoric of south east populating GEJ's administration, in what sense?

even at that, are you saying because GEJ allegedly did wrong, pmb is then justified to do same?

you really need to get your thoughts right...
bottom line is that the VP is stating a narrative that is false.
Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by deomelllo: 10:08pm On Mar 05, 2018
ivandragon:

in your usual selective argument, you left out the issue of killer herdsmen which relates directly to have a security hierarchy heavily in favour of the aggressors.

you talk about investments being heavily in favour of the south, why won't it be when it is the major area of international commerce & foreign income for Nigeria? the government can't do anything about that... except to implement policies that ensure millions lose their jobs in record time.

but when it could directly influence/manipulate something having to do with finance, this government directed that international agencies should focus more on providing aid & loans to the north east.

this your rhetoric of south east populating GEJ's administration, in what sense?

even at that, are you saying because GEJ allegedly did wrong, pmb is then justified to do same?

ivandragon:

most of the so called 'full' ministers from the South are just figure heads who have little or no say in the actual affairs of the nation. a look at the key agencies/parastatals under those portfolios will reveal that they are dominated by northerners (except in very few cases).

the key areas that are the life blood of Nigeria are firmly populated by pmb's cronies... it is only by doing a sectoral analysis that one can grasp the true picture of pmb's nepotism & lopsided appointments.

1. I responded to your initial post and I don't see anything about herdsmen, your argument was about positions and I responded based on your argument about positions so if or whatever reason you moved the goal post to harassment, then feel free to start a different thread to discuss that and I'll gladly join you in that thread.

Was I discussing herdsmen with you?

You are adult enough to stay focused and follow simple internet discussion without formulating your own self-serving distractions with irrelevant arguments.

2. Saying the ministers from the South are figureheads reflects your own ignorance and understanding per the importance of ministries like finance, Budget and National Planning, power, housing, works, labor, Foreign Affairs, Industry, Trade and Investment, Science and Technology, Solid Minerals, Agriculture and Rural Development, Transportation, Health, Information, Communication.

These ministers basically run Nigeria, no country can function without the above critical portfolios.

3. Your obsession with money generating ministries is also a reflection of your ignorance and shortsightedness.

Exactly what do they do with whatever money they generate? Are the funds not sent or transmitted to the federal accounts?

4. Who are in charge of the funds generated at the customs and the cash generating places you listed? Are they not southerners?

5. Who manages the money? Who decides where and how to invest the money? Are they not southerners?

6. Who plans our budgets and decides who gets what and what goes to where in Nigeria? Are they not southerners?

7. Who is in charge of the food you eat, your health, our transportation, our roads, housing, power, mines, trade, investments, science and technology? Are they not southerners?

So, Northerners are collecting the money, but they in turn hand the money over to southerners to manage and decide what to do with the money so why is the sense in your upside argument?

8. You are free to cherry pick and formulate your own flawed take per what position is important or not important, but if you are going to dispute the VP's assertions, do it with facts based on what he said.

Like I said, you are terribly misguided and misfocused.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by Cherez: 10:25pm On Mar 05, 2018
ivandragon:

Nawaooooo!
Thanks for this reply. When I read some comments on NL, I just believe Nigeria has a long way to go ie if we will even get there.
States are drawing investments to themselves with policies mapped out for it and a whole finance minister alluded it to FG's handiwork and people believed it?
How much infrastructure has PMB fixed in those states?
What expenditure and it's direct impact did FG carry out in those states?
The way Osinbanjo is acting, I have lost hope in him too.
You spent N1.3trillion when $1=N365, while someone else spent let's say N.9trillion when $1=180.
Do the math and tell us who spent more. Factor that most of these contracts reflect exchange.
See the way VP coined these stuffs to receive the gullible and people who don't think for themselves but follow every single concept without thoughts.
NNPC and other major portfolios are handled by who?
Just look at how they messed Fashola up. A man I knew was a workaholic has been turned something else by stifling his portfolio of funds while NNPC is spending recklessly on subsidy and oil exploration.
That's how they tell us that our foreign reserve has grown without telling us how much debt they've incurred.
GOD SAVE NIGERIA AND GUIDE OUR LEADERS RIGHT for we are already dead in this country.
Re: Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments by lereinter(m): 10:25pm On Mar 05, 2018
the curse on buhari has also been attracted to u
pastor turn liar

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Benue Plans Another Mass Burial For Victims Of Herdsmen Killings On Friday / Petrol Subsidy Hits N1.69bn Daily / Edo Pays Workers’ November Salaries Ahead Of Other States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.