Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) (68490 Views)

Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess / BBNaija’s Erica Abandons Her Car, Boards Okada To Beat Lagos Traffic To Airport / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Secures Her Wig In Sierra Leone As Fans Mob Her (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) by omooba969(m): 1:37pm On Mar 05, 2018
EweduAfonja:
very

very sad indeed...

i will surely contribute my windows might

Windows might kwa?

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) by Amarabae(f): 1:37pm On Mar 05, 2018
Breast cancer a very deadly disease if not detected early enough.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) by LAFO: 1:38pm On Mar 05, 2018

1 Like

Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) by Whobedatte(m): 1:39pm On Mar 05, 2018
greatmutt64:
I don't have money i would have contributed but I pray ALMIGHTY GOD WILL HEAL YOU. Get well soon ma
As miniscule as N5h. U can support too.
Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) by EweduAfonja(f): 1:39pm On Mar 05, 2018
omooba969:

Windows might kwa?

Ogbeni Correct me na habaaa...
Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 05, 2018
greatmutt64:
I don't have money i would have contributed but I pray ALMIGHTY GOD WILL HEAL YOU. Get well soon ma

As you dey like this,slay mama you don't have even 1k?
Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) by debeo: 1:39pm On Mar 05, 2018
ekensi01:
grin

They would be forming when they have money.

That's How proud people end.

Even your husband left you that shows the hight of your foolishness.

Sorry anyway

Is this one okay?
Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) by ThisTrend(f): 1:40pm On Mar 05, 2018
ekensi01:
grin

Sorry anyway

Sense percentage, my current Battery level 7%

1 Like

Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) by saydfact(m): 1:40pm On Mar 05, 2018
akpamfet:
FTC?

wake up - you're dreaming
Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 05, 2018
ekensi01:
grin

Sorry anyway

You have no right to condemn her or to speak ill about her that way,cancer is no respected of anyone,it could be you 2moro,contribute or just shut the hell up.and that's for anyone else saying rubbish.i don't pray it falls on any of you but sometimes you need to taste the bitter side of life to appreciate your pathetic existence.

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) by lilyfaith(f): 1:42pm On Mar 05, 2018
ekensi01:
grin

Sorry anyway

Are you for real?

1 Like

Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 05, 2018
friendlyadvice:
Her husband must be an afonja
Most likely
Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 05, 2018
Where is your senses bro?
simplemach:
eya, this is not just fair, leaving her because the breast is no longer healthy for sucking.
Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) by Oluwambo147(m): 1:46pm On Mar 05, 2018
ekensi01:
grin

Sorry anyway
haba
Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) by omooba969(m): 1:46pm On Mar 05, 2018
EVILFOREST:
Go for Chemotherapy.
Also Irradiate the TUMOR bed as well....

That will achieve a superlative result

What is your reason for chemo?
Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) by omooba969(m): 1:48pm On Mar 05, 2018
EweduAfonja:

Ogbeni Correct me na habaaa...

Widow's mite. smiley
Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) by omooba969(m): 1:50pm On Mar 05, 2018
deso80:
Without delay take her to prophet TB. Joshua Next Sunday for her healing. no need to waste the only breast left and money again. God loves her.

She needs medical attention NOT T.B Joshua.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) by EweduAfonja(f): 1:51pm On Mar 05, 2018
omooba969:

Widow's mite. smiley

lol...
thanks
Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) by omooba969(m): 1:52pm On Mar 05, 2018
EweduAfonja:
very

very sad indeed...

i will surely contribute my windows might

So bad she wasted good number of her life with a Coward of a man

Nigerian men are as useless as Zimbabwe Currency

We are the best. grin
Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) by EweduAfonja(f): 1:54pm On Mar 05, 2018
omooba969:

We are the worst . grin

thank God u know
Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) by omooba969(m): 1:55pm On Mar 05, 2018
[quote author=EweduAfonja post=65580105][/quote]

Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) by tofolo(m): 1:56pm On Mar 05, 2018
simplemach:
eya, this is not just fair, leaving her because the breast is no longer healthy for sucking.
Dont mind the guy, he doesnt know that males also get breast cancer. angry
Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) by lanrejoe10: 1:56pm On Mar 05, 2018
ekensi01:
grin
Sorry anyway
Dude...do you known her in person?
Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) by omooba969(m): 1:58pm On Mar 05, 2018
EweduAfonja:

thank God u know

But y'all love us still, can't do without us. grin
Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) by ekensi01: 2:00pm On Mar 05, 2018
justscorchone:

You have no right to condemn her or to speak ill about her that way,cancer is no respected of anyone,it could be you 2moro,contribute or just shut the hell up.and that's for anyone else saying rubbish.i don't pray it falls on any of you but sometimes you need to taste the bitter side of life to appreciate your pathetic existence.

don't you ever in your life quote me again.
Keep your bullshit for yourself
Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 05, 2018
ekensi01:

don't you ever in your life quote me again.
Keep your bullshit for yourself

You are a bastard child and you deserve serious slap for saying rubbish.
Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) by omooba969(m): 2:02pm On Mar 05, 2018
tofolo:
Dont mind the guy, he doesnt know that males also get breast cancer. angry

Very rare, I mean VERY RARE.
Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) by tofolo(m): 2:03pm On Mar 05, 2018
I know bro... but I have seen one.
omooba969:

Very rare, I mean VERY RARE.
Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) by ekensi01: 2:06pm On Mar 05, 2018
justscorchone:

You are a bastard child and you deserve serious slap for saying rubbish.

I just told you.

What if I know her in person?
Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) by Muzikluva(m): 2:08pm On Mar 05, 2018
I hope we one day find the cause and a cure for this dreadful disease. God please heal her.. It's sad to see women die from this illness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him / Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist / Alizee’s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.