Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,813 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) (68493 Views)

Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess / BBNaija’s Erica Abandons Her Car, Boards Okada To Beat Lagos Traffic To Airport / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Secures Her Wig In Sierra Leone As Fans Mob Her (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) by Greatzeus(m): 5:41pm On Mar 05, 2018
EweduAfonja:
seshe

she should not disturb us with palava abeg...

make she contact co-Nolly members
Actually they were soliciting help from WELL meaning Nigerians,not the UNFORTUNATE ones,so you are spared dear grin

1 Like

Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) by newslifeop: 5:53pm On Mar 05, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) by jobbers: 6:11pm On Mar 05, 2018
oh
Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) by dupesolamary: 6:15pm On Mar 05, 2018
i just transfered my own token. What about you?

We rise by lifting others
Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) by Enykings(m): 6:38pm On Mar 05, 2018
justscorchone:

You have no right to condemn her or to speak ill about her that way,cancer is no respected of anyone,it could be you 2moro,contribute or just shut the hell up.and that's for anyone else saying rubbish.i don't pray it falls on any of you but sometimes you need to taste the bitter side of life to appreciate your pathetic existence.

God bless you bro.
Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) by meant4all: 7:51pm On Mar 05, 2018
Bizztycoon:
and Omotola made millions on her birthday, Nollywood should help their fellow colleagues! Nigerians would also assist.
I tire o
Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) by princecemo(m): 8:40pm On Mar 05, 2018
Why wont he/she quote u. Dnt worry we will donate for u soon since u take everything for a joke. Ur donationwill be 785million naira. Oniranup

[quote sayauthor=ekensi01 post=65580271]

don't you ever in your life quote me again.
Keep your bullshit for yourself [/quote]
Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) by simplemach(m): 8:56pm On Mar 05, 2018
livebynite:

You should have been arbirted as a fetus then grind to a paste and feed to rabied dogs with garri angry

go improve on your use of english first, abortion survivor
Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) by EweduAfonja(f): 9:03pm On Mar 05, 2018
Greatzeus:

Actually they were soliciting help from WELL meaning Nigerians,not the UNFORTUNATE ones,so you are spared dear grin

Mr fortunate, how much have u donated..

I dont blame you shaaa....
Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) by livebynite: 9:10pm On Mar 05, 2018
simplemach:

go improve on your use of english first, abortion survivor

You tried hard

But failed , are my balls salty enough for you?
Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) by dimato: 10:08pm On Mar 05, 2018
May God heal u
Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) by dotcomnamename: 12:16am On Mar 06, 2018
ekensi01:
grin

They would be forming when they have money.

That's How proud people end.

Even your husband left you that shows the hight of your foolishness.

Sorry anyway

Wasted Sperm Smh
Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) by Trexnemesis(m): 12:57am On Mar 06, 2018
Ologrun aanu o, jowo saanu fun arabinrin yi l'Oruko Jesu. Amin
Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) by Absuchat(m): 5:37pm On Mar 06, 2018
Before I donate, I have a question...

Since she is an afonja, and we know they are tribalism personified, as a "Igbo", am I allowed to donate to her?
Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) by dimato: 6:13pm On Jun 29, 2020
very sad may GOD heal her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him / Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist / Alizee’s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.