Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,794 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) (68491 Views)

Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess / BBNaija’s Erica Abandons Her Car, Boards Okada To Beat Lagos Traffic To Airport / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Secures Her Wig In Sierra Leone As Fans Mob Her (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) by omooba969(m): 2:11pm On Mar 05, 2018
Muzikluva:
I hope we one day find the cause and a cure for this dreadful disease. God please heal her.. It's sad to see women die from this illness.

Early detection is key & there's treatment for every type of breast cancer. cool
Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) by Muzikluva(m): 2:15pm On Mar 05, 2018
omooba969:

Early detection is key & there's treatment for every type of breast cancer. cool
No matter how early it's detected, some women still die from it. A real permanent cure is just what is needed. One that doesn't affect other parts of the body system.
Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) by Uniqueteco(m): 2:19pm On Mar 05, 2018
May help come her way, and there's need to give out the acc no. Let's all save this precious life.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) by simplemach(m): 2:19pm On Mar 05, 2018
jerry447:
Where is your senses bro?
maybe in ur a$$, check!
Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 05, 2018
ekensi01:

I just told you.

What if I know her in person?

Look my guy,my mum died of cancer,so trust me it's not something to troll about or to be making fun and jokes over,it doesn't matter if you know her personally or not.i don't even know her but I made a contribution,everyone makes mistakes I'm sure by now she has learnt her mistake.so please I beg you be mindful of things you joke about.

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) by livebynite: 2:26pm On Mar 05, 2018
simplemach:
eya, this is not just fair, leaving her because the breast is no longer healthy for sucking.

You should have been arbirted as a fetus then grind to a paste and feed to rabied dogs with garri angry
Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) by omooba969(m): 2:29pm On Mar 05, 2018
Muzikluva:

No matter how early it's detected, some women still die from it. A real permanent cure is just what is needed. One that doesn't affect other parts of the body system.

If treatment is not handled properly & in timely fashion, it could be precarious.

No time to go into the tits&bits right now but like I mentioned, early detection is key.
Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) by QuestionMark910: 2:29pm On Mar 05, 2018
greatmutt64:
I don't have money i would have contributed but I pray ALMIGHTY GOD WILL HEAL YOU. Get well soon ma
Thanks for the prayer. I have contributed 1k each for four people. Count one as your own contribution. God will help us all.

4 Likes

Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) by Iammercy2018: 2:29pm On Mar 05, 2018
simplemach:
eya, this is not just fair, leaving her because the breast is no longer healthy for sucking.
not everything you joke with undecided
Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 05, 2018
Heartless husband...i pray she recovers frm dis affliction
Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) by ikukuhero: 2:45pm On Mar 05, 2018
can she open a Gofundme page?
Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) by Bimpe29: 2:49pm On Mar 05, 2018
Eyaaa! I wish her sound and speedy recovery, while I enjoined everyone to do support her recovery process financially.
Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) by andyanders: 3:04pm On Mar 05, 2018
uchman48:
a husband that abandons his wife in such condition is a disgrace to men. I just pray that this woman survives this.
Amen. How wicked can anyone be to abandon his/her loved in a situation like this? Too bad. May God Almighty have mercy on her to shame her husband.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) by agarawu23(m): 3:07pm On Mar 05, 2018
deso80:
Without delay take her to prophet TB. Joshua Next Sunday for her healing. no need to waste the only breast left and money again. God loves her.
never knew TB Joshua is a surgeon. We are talking about medical problem that needs medical attention, u are talking about spiritual prayer. angry

Hope you are not the type that don't go to hospital when u are ill?
Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) by shegie(m): 3:28pm On Mar 05, 2018
get well soon in Jesus name
Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) by teelaw4life(m): 3:44pm On Mar 05, 2018
May God grant her healing
Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) by tamzy123(m): 3:46pm On Mar 05, 2018
LORD have mercy.. Cancer does not respect fame, money.. doesn't respect anybody.
Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) by engrelvis(m): 3:50pm On Mar 05, 2018
Abandoning each other -whether from d wife side or husband side- is very common here.we dnt v luv here.what we v is conditional luv.is whites dat exhibit real luv. when spouse quarrel is when u know whether true luv exist btw them n nt things r rosy n sweet in d House
Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) by omojeesu(m): 3:52pm On Mar 05, 2018
kidap:
According to the information at our disposal, a member of filmmakers in Nigeria is serious down with breast cancer.

The information read thus: “Behind the camera in Nollywood is a great lady

She was the makeup artiste for Jennifer Part 1& 2, Taiwo Taiwo, Iro funfun, Ayelujara & host of others

She also dropped the makeup boxes to appear in some scenes
Remember Jide Kosoko’s sister in-law in the Jennifer part 1
A great effort from her that contributed to the success of the Jennifer series we all enjoy till today

But she has been battling cancer since 2014 with right breast gone already
A fighter but she’s an orphan

Husband left her because of the Cancer
She has no kid

All Nigerians and supporters of Nollywood are the only family she has.
With your help she can be treated and come back to a better life.

Bukola Iyabo Oshadare must Live.

All over the world we are calling on Nigerians to help Save Oluwabukola Iyabo Oshadare.

With N1,000 from 35,000 Nigerians we can raise N35 million in a day and fly her to India to operate on the breast cancer.

It starts today and God willing we can hit the target N35 million by tomorrow morning.

I just transferred mine into OSHADARE IYABO BUKOLA 0165053100 GTB
She can be reached on 08034032444

God bless you as you contribute and share the Message”.

http://news.nollyzone.com/nollywood-actress-suffers-breast-cancerneeds-n35m-live/

[img]https://4.bp..com/-N4N8D4T8e4M/WpMkBa04HBI/AAAAAAACX7g/j_Q1_I3w00MiQeV8wmI52klByIn6loVGwCLcBGAs/s400/nollywood%2Bmakeup%2Bartist%2Bbreast%2Bcancer.jpg[/img]

[img]https://4.bp..com/-WQGMfLtHSyY/WpMkBxqLZXI/AAAAAAACX7o/ewg0OyX43OonRd_D5_pvgoszLOoXTTuyACLcBGAs/s640/nollywood%2Bmakeup%2Bartist%2Bphotos.jpg[/img]

Pity!

Let her try thetruthaboutcancer.com.
Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) by know: 4:10pm On Mar 05, 2018
omooba969:
The right breast shows she might have had a WLE +/- ANC but that's not a job well done.

Madam, you'll be fine I mean in good hands. smiley

What does that mean?
Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 05, 2018
simplemach:

Your brain is dead..
Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) by Bizztycoon: 4:11pm On Mar 05, 2018
meant4all:
Nollywood is a useless entity! more than 100 can donate the sum of 100k each without it affect their finances. I shall donate the some amount to assist but please if you can afford more than 1k, pls donate it & lets save a life
and Omotola made millions on her birthday, Nollywood should help their fellow colleagues! Nigerians would also assist.
Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) by ItzChinnex(m): 4:13pm On Mar 05, 2018
God heal you....
Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) by TourismMan(m): 4:48pm On Mar 05, 2018
Mehn, for one breast to have gone already, this no be child play o. May God heal and restore her, amen.
Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) by omooba969(m): 4:49pm On Mar 05, 2018
know:

What does that mean?

Wide Local Excision with or without Axillary Node Clearance. It's a breast surgery, quite different from Lumpectomy & Mastectomy.

However, the cosmetic outlook of the aftermath of surgery is not impressive, - 'doesn't look nice.

When she eventually makes the trip to India, some of the first stuff they would want to know are

The staging, to examine if there's no metastatic influence i.e to check if it hasn't started to spread to other organs in the body.

Grade of cancer, 1or 2 etc

type of cancer e.g DCIS, IDC or ILC etc

Check if the margins are clear & if there's nodal involvement, amongst many others.

The histopathology report will be helpful as well.

I don try na. grin
Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) by ofuonyebi: 4:49pm On Mar 05, 2018
where are those Nigerian Dangotes & otedollars who donate millions of money to please their friends and associates at parties for fun...?

This is the time we know why someone is called a citizen of a state and a country...FGN and the ladies state govt should do something now..

Nigerians arise now to save this lady...
Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 05, 2018
omooba969:

Wide Local Excision with or without Axillary Node Clearance. It's a breast surgery, quite different from Lumpectomy & Mastectomy.

However, the cosmetic outlook of the aftermath of surgery is not impressive, - 'doesn't look nice.

When she eventually makes the trip to India, some of the first stuff they would want to know are

The staging, to examine if there's no metastatic influence i.e to check if it hasn't started to spread to other organs in the body.

Grade of cancer, 1or 2 etc

type of cancer e.g DCIS, IDC or ILC etc

Check if the margins are clear & if there's nodal involvement, amongst many others.

The histopathology report will be helpful as well.

I don try na. grin

You over try my brother. Even if i no understand the terms, you really break am down grin grin
Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) by bedspread: 5:05pm On Mar 05, 2018
Please take that lady to the Lords chosen at IJESHA Lagos b4 flying her to India
Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) by asmovic(m): 5:07pm On Mar 05, 2018
friendlyadvice:
Her husband must be an afonja
ódè.
Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) by Rozaytee: 5:19pm On Mar 05, 2018
ekensi01:
grin
They would be forming when they have money.
That's How proud people end.
Even your husband left you that shows the hight of your foolishness.
Sorry anyway
stupid fool spotted
Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 05, 2018
ekensi01:
grin

Sorry anyway

You are a very pitiable soul.
Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) by Greatzeus(m): 5:39pm On Mar 05, 2018
ekensi01:
grin

Sorry anyway
Jambite spoted undecided
From their immature comments,you shall know them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him / Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist / Alizee’s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.