Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

"My Husband Abandoned Me And My Children" - Nigerian Lady Demands For Divorce - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "My Husband Abandoned Me And My Children" - Nigerian Lady Demands For Divorce (19559 Views)

"My husband abandoned my family after He Paid N580K Bride Price" Lady laments / Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" / Are Best Friends Worth It? Mine Abandoned Me In The Streets Of A Foreign Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Husband Abandoned Me And My Children" - Nigerian Lady Demands For Divorce by kabawa(m): 5:52am On Mar 06, 2018
Women and their jealous attitude...... �����

A woman was in a public � transport
And wanted to see the reaction of others.

So she took her phone, dialed a number,
Place the phone to her � ear
And said in a low tune:
Baby, I can't come to you today because
I'm in the same public transport with your wife.

I will call you later okey?
I love you!"��

All the women in the bus demanded, "Excuse me young lady!!

I want to see the number you just called.. ��

As I write to you it is hot and heated in the bus

Even the lady preaching in the bus want to know the last number
The woman dialed.......������

Am still dere separating fight

That's why I have not been online since morning!!

2 Likes

Re: "My Husband Abandoned Me And My Children" - Nigerian Lady Demands For Divorce by WhoBeThisMan: 5:58am On Mar 06, 2018
Liliyann:
#10,000 as compensation??
Nonsense!!!
what can that money do for her.
The worst thing that can happen to a lady is getting married to a poor man and later divorcing him.No gain at all. Yet when you tell them to look for a nice rich guy to settle down with, they think you don't know what you are saying.
I will rather remain single than suffer with a poor man all in the name of marriage.
but it's ok to marry a rich man even though you are a poor girl. Smh. Whats ur value in that case? Just to bear children and eat and have sex. That can be gotten even better from a baby mama

4 Likes

Re: "My Husband Abandoned Me And My Children" - Nigerian Lady Demands For Divorce by ybalogs(m): 6:06am On Mar 06, 2018
Joelsblog:
For me as long as she did not prove her husband to be a lazy man or he had abandoned them on purpose.. I will not support any divorce... Marriage is for better for worse
Gbam

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Abandoned Me And My Children" - Nigerian Lady Demands For Divorce by godofuck231: 6:12am On Mar 06, 2018
dingbang:
Please what is the bride price for Hausa ladies?
. 2 cows
Re: "My Husband Abandoned Me And My Children" - Nigerian Lady Demands For Divorce by zibiah: 6:25am On Mar 06, 2018
@charain I understand what you are saying and it keeps baffling me.. ...must hardworking and successful ladies are not married and I wonder why. Social media and most people you interact with mock and despise house wives or stay at home mum so logically you expect that successful ones should be in high demand but the reverse is the case.
Some women who are doing well financially and have careers attain that status in marriage and not before. I have 2 friends that are successful and have good jobs, decent ladies n not yet married they are both 36 years it so sad and annoying. Guys Pls practice what you preach ....you don't want liability then don't go for it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Husband Abandoned Me And My Children" - Nigerian Lady Demands For Divorce by chigoizie7(m): 6:32am On Mar 06, 2018
Question
Re: "My Husband Abandoned Me And My Children" - Nigerian Lady Demands For Divorce by OhiOfIhima: 6:36am On Mar 06, 2018
FortifiedCity:
I think the north has the highest rate of divorce in the country
pls support ur assumption wit a prove beyond reasonable doubts or gerrerahere
Re: "My Husband Abandoned Me And My Children" - Nigerian Lady Demands For Divorce by bullabong(m): 6:36am On Mar 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You won't blame the husband. It's the woman's fault.
Break it down.
Re: "My Husband Abandoned Me And My Children" - Nigerian Lady Demands For Divorce by chigoizie7(m): 6:45am On Mar 06, 2018
zibiah:
@charain I understand what you are saying and it keeps baffling me.. ...must hardworking and successful ladies are not married and I wonder why. Social media and most people you interact with mock and despise house wives or stay at home mum so logically you expect that successful ones should be in high demand but the reverse is the case.
Some women who are doing well financially and have careers attain that status in marriage and not before. I have 2 friends that are successful and have good jobs, decent ladies n not yet married they are both 36 years it so sad and annoying. Guys Pls practice what you preach ....you don't want liability then don't go for it

U are correct bro.

But I also know about women who are wealthy and with good jobs and they are married.

The thing is , not all successful and financially capable women are good people or good in marriage , some of them, their characters is nothing to write home about. Now u don't expect a man to marry someone who is not family oriented , someone who doesn't care other people, some one who is rude and full of herself simply because she is successful and financially ok?

Same thing applies to men. U see a man who has a very good job, or a successful businessman. But they are the worst husbands, they don't care about their wives and kids. Some even beat up their wives for no just cause, some are real womanizers, drinks and late night keepers. Maybe because they can afford such life styles. But that doesn't make them good men for marriage.

The only different here is that men are not entirely moved by a woman's wealth or success to marry her, what a man who is capable and mature enough to marry looks out in a woman he wants to marry is character, someone he can spend the rest of his life with , with less trouble or wahala.

Unlike women, who thinks and believes that any man who is successful can take care of her in marriage, but they forgot that being successful is different from being caring.

So, in marriage, men and women look out for two different things. But women refused to understand that being successful is different from being a wife material.

5 Likes

Re: "My Husband Abandoned Me And My Children" - Nigerian Lady Demands For Divorce by dominique(f): 6:47am On Mar 06, 2018
You have two working hands, legs, eyes and a brain yet you're still waiting on a man to come and feed you? God forbid bad thing

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Abandoned Me And My Children" - Nigerian Lady Demands For Divorce by Nobody: 6:48am On Mar 06, 2018
And the husband will be among those chanting 'sai baba'
Re: "My Husband Abandoned Me And My Children" - Nigerian Lady Demands For Divorce by Spain007(m): 6:50am On Mar 06, 2018
Liliyann:
Nonsense!!!
The worst thing that can happen to a lady is getting married to a poor man and later divorcing him.No gain at all. Yet when you tell them to look for a nice rich guy to settle down with, they think you don't know what you are saying.
I will rather remain single than suffer with a poor man all in the name of marriage.
Amen

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Abandoned Me And My Children" - Nigerian Lady Demands For Divorce by gudnessme: 7:05am On Mar 06, 2018
Hmn... lyk seriously?
Re: "My Husband Abandoned Me And My Children" - Nigerian Lady Demands For Divorce by kabrud: 7:15am On Mar 06, 2018
Liliyann:
Nonsense!!!
Is this not the same lady who wants guys to be paying salaries to their girlfriends?

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Abandoned Me And My Children" - Nigerian Lady Demands For Divorce by kabrud: 7:17am On Mar 06, 2018
kabawa:
Women and their jealous attitude...... �����

A woman was in a public � transport
And wanted to see the reaction of others.

So she took her phone, dialed a number,
Place the phone to her � ear
And said in a low tune:
Baby, I can't come to you today because
I'm in the same public transport with your wife.

I will call you later okey?
I love you!"��

All the women in the bus demanded, "Excuse me young lady!!

I want to see the number you just called.. ��

As I write to you it is hot and heated in the bus

Even the lady preaching in the bus want to know the last number
The woman dialed.......������

Am still dere separating fight

That's why I have not been online since morning!!
grin grin grin
Re: "My Husband Abandoned Me And My Children" - Nigerian Lady Demands For Divorce by easybussiness: 7:20am On Mar 06, 2018
nawa
Re: "My Husband Abandoned Me And My Children" - Nigerian Lady Demands For Divorce by brownhawk: 7:23am On Mar 06, 2018
dingbang:
Please what is the bride price for Hausa ladies?
i can't be specific but it's moderate, and non greed motivated.
Re: "My Husband Abandoned Me And My Children" - Nigerian Lady Demands For Divorce by vikithor(m): 7:23am On Mar 06, 2018
What fricking ing ,in giving or receiving ‘happy birthday ’,
@ 2isokay ,since your happiness seemingly depends on it ,i wont deprive you of that desire ,
so HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO 2ISOKAY !!

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Abandoned Me And My Children" - Nigerian Lady Demands For Divorce by dingbang(m): 7:23am On Mar 06, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Lol.
u see that poor man wey she dey run away from so, she go marry am..
Re: "My Husband Abandoned Me And My Children" - Nigerian Lady Demands For Divorce by b0rn2fuck(m): 7:23am On Mar 06, 2018
Liliyann:
Nonsense!!!
that's why we love this type of women after we get tired of fucking them, we shift them to another rich guy till she fade away, abandoned them in their mama house then we move to New upcoming girl, they forget young girls grow up daily

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Husband Abandoned Me And My Children" - Nigerian Lady Demands For Divorce by adecz: 7:26am On Mar 06, 2018
Joelsblog:
For me as long as she did not prove her husband to be a lazy man or he had abandoned them on purpose.. I will not support any divorce... Marriage is for better for worse

Muslim marriage is not
"For better, for worse".

The religion gives the options of
divorce & remarry as many times
as necessary.
Re: "My Husband Abandoned Me And My Children" - Nigerian Lady Demands For Divorce by armpit: 7:28am On Mar 06, 2018
Liliyann:
Nonsense!!!
when I saw the 10,000 compensation, It sounded funny But when I read this part of your statement "Yet when you tell them to look for a nice rich guy to settle down with, they think you don't know what you are saying". I saw a joke bigger than Buhari's administration.

2 Likes

Re: "My Husband Abandoned Me And My Children" - Nigerian Lady Demands For Divorce by Kulas: 7:30am On Mar 06, 2018
FortifiedCity:
I think the north has the highest rate of divorce in the country
No, it is South West Followed by North and (South East +South South) are the least in divorce rate.
Re: "My Husband Abandoned Me And My Children" - Nigerian Lady Demands For Divorce by Truckpusher(m): 7:30am On Mar 06, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Women dey suffer for Nigeria sha.
All in the name of MARRIAGE to “husbands” that cannot WORK or raise children they phocked to produce.

WOMEN!!!!! Stop using marriage to ESCAPE POVERTY! Empower yourself before you jump into marriage.

Sharia-SHYTE! cry

Pooooooor things. cry

No jobs.
No education.
No health care.
No transportation.
No electricity.
No decent plumbing.
No life.
No hope.

Sickness, despair and DEATH.

What a SHYTE HOLE! cry

Where is the JESUS? shocked He died? For what? ? ?
419!!!!! cheesy
grin grin grin grin
Re: "My Husband Abandoned Me And My Children" - Nigerian Lady Demands For Divorce by brownhawk: 7:30am On Mar 06, 2018
zibiah:
u say successful women should high in demand What mentality is this? Well I don't blame for making a big deal out of women who take up career In this kind of country we are with lazy greedy women but I think career women should not be a big deal because it's not big deal In any developed or civilized sphere of life. Abeg how much bride price does men of developed countries pay to marry their self empowered women in the majority or how materially expensive do those women rate themselves
Re: "My Husband Abandoned Me And My Children" - Nigerian Lady Demands For Divorce by brownhawk: 7:32am On Mar 06, 2018
WhoBeThisMan:
but it's ok to marry a rich man even though you are a poor girl. Smh. Whats ur value in that case? Just to bear children and eat and have sex. That can be gotten even better from a baby mama
she barely has value in term of brain or self worth

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Abandoned Me And My Children" - Nigerian Lady Demands For Divorce by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 06, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Women dey suffer for Nigeria sha.
All in the name of MARRIAGE to “husbands” that cannot WORK or raise children they phocked to produce.

WOMEN!!!!! Stop using marriage to ESCAPE POVERTY! Empower yourself before you jump into marriage.

Sharia-SHYTE! cry

Pooooooor things. cry

No jobs.
No education.
No health care.
No transportation.
No electricity.
No decent plumbing.
No life.
No hope.

Sickness, despair and DEATH.

What a SHYTE HOLE! cry

Where is the JESUS? shocked He died? For what? ? ?
419!!!!! cheesy

You shouldn't have mention Jesus in this your senseless hopeless situation.
i can see you are grieving and the only one that can help you out is this Jesus.

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Abandoned Me And My Children" - Nigerian Lady Demands For Divorce by shegie(m): 8:02am On Mar 06, 2018
cant just say anything because am far fetch to their issues. who know where the problems comes from

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Excited Couple Welcome Set Of Twins After 28 Years Of Marriage. Photo / Baby Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In Owerri - Police Deny Mother Access (Photos) / Nairalander Welcomes Baby Boy After 8 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.