Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Baby Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In Owerri - Police Deny Mother Access (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baby Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In Owerri - Police Deny Mother Access (Photos) (19569 Views)

Dear Wives, Why Do You Deny Your Husband Sex? / I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD / "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In Owerri - Police Deny Mother Access (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 9:43am On Sep 23, 2021
A Nigerian lady has cried out over her missing but found child. @SoundmindG wrote:

My baby was stolen from me at uyo akwa Ibom state. God intervene he was recovered at Owerri. handed over to Owerri police command. The police denied me access to my baby totally.

My baby kept in their custody for months not I can’t see my child.

I need help oo Nigerians please
They keep giving me stories I’m losing my mind.

Any help please call me 08039310027

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1440923451884191745.html

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Baby Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In Owerri - Police Deny Mother Access (Photos) by Illuminatiship(m): 9:44am On Sep 23, 2021
Normally I first know say it must relate with the east..

46 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Baby Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In Owerri - Police Deny Mother Access (Photos) by Illuminatiship(m): 9:46am On Sep 23, 2021
Dem go give you your baby Nigeria police just dey form busy,give them money..

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Baby Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In Owerri - Police Deny Mother Access (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 9:49am On Sep 23, 2021
Why would you STEAL someone’s baby?

What is wrong with humans for christ sake?!

You throw a whole family into mourning just like that? If you need a child desperately, there are so many orphanages with kids looking for a home. There are homeless kids on every corner of streets. Take one and raise as yours.

Why is the NPF holding on to the child? It is not normal for them to do that. I believe there are processes to follow. Has she proven beyond reasonable doubt that she is the mother? What am I even saying, is there no DNA?

DSC7:

Can she afford DNA?.....

Normally the child supposed welcome her as his/her mum...

The NPF should do the DNA na. They should pay from our tax abeg.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baby Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In Owerri - Police Deny Mother Access (Photos) by greenie77: 9:53am On Sep 23, 2021
Once confirmed to be the baby's mother, is she not supposed to take back custody of her child or was it a case of the child's father taking their child away from her before the Police got involved?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baby Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In Owerri - Police Deny Mother Access (Photos) by BuydbestOne: 9:54am On Sep 23, 2021
Thank God he was recovered

1 Like

Re: Baby Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In Owerri - Police Deny Mother Access (Photos) by blueyonder6: 9:54am On Sep 23, 2021
cool
Re: Baby Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In Owerri - Police Deny Mother Access (Photos) by OssyMalik: 9:54am On Sep 23, 2021
Ndi ara Police

All the same she needs to prove it she’s the biological mother. The first picture doesn’t really look like the recent picture
Re: Baby Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In Owerri - Police Deny Mother Access (Photos) by sylve11: 9:54am On Sep 23, 2021
Involve higher authorities. cool
Re: Baby Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In Owerri - Police Deny Mother Access (Photos) by AbijaJ: 9:54am On Sep 23, 2021
SE leaders need to do something about this rising culture of baby factory/baby stealing menace taking over the region. The other day it was Northern children that were stolen and later found in Anambra, now they've moved to AKS.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baby Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In Owerri - Police Deny Mother Access (Photos) by benipelle: 9:54am On Sep 23, 2021
na wa oh
Re: Baby Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In Owerri - Police Deny Mother Access (Photos) by Alaoce: 9:54am On Sep 23, 2021
Get a professional business or company logo design done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo that can be used for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Re: Baby Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In Owerri - Police Deny Mother Access (Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 9:54am On Sep 23, 2021
lipsrsealed
Good one by the NPF for depriving the careless mother an Access to the baby undecided

Well, thank God the baby is safe, that's the most important thing first.....

But stealing babies,what are they gonna do with them? Sell them or for what? The culprits should be investigated thoroughly.... Enough of all these nonsense undecided
Re: Baby Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In Owerri - Police Deny Mother Access (Photos) by Oyad4991(m): 9:54am On Sep 23, 2021
Baby wey some people dey abort
Re: Baby Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In Owerri - Police Deny Mother Access (Photos) by YeyeGbami: 9:54am On Sep 23, 2021
Illuminatiship:
Normally I first know say it must relate with the east..

Idiot
[img]https://c./LGCkjHzWvecAAAAd/beating-up-beat-up.gif[/img]

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Baby Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In Owerri - Police Deny Mother Access (Photos) by donbachi(m): 9:55am On Sep 23, 2021
Madam calm down..in dis ur case,there are processes to follow.cos wat if u're not also the mother..dna sef go follow.i thank GOD u've found ur baby.

3 Likes

Re: Baby Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In Owerri - Police Deny Mother Access (Photos) by endsarrrs(f): 9:55am On Sep 23, 2021
See the child beautiful eyes! Thank God it wasn't Southwest, his head would have been since far from his neck, dead.

5 Likes

Re: Baby Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In Owerri - Police Deny Mother Access (Photos) by taretoofine(m): 9:56am On Sep 23, 2021
Nigerian version of Baby's day out...
Re: Baby Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In Owerri - Police Deny Mother Access (Photos) by Oyiboman69: 9:56am On Sep 23, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Baby Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In Owerri - Police Deny Mother Access (Photos) by AntiChristian: 9:56am On Sep 23, 2021
Why steal other's baby?

Ritualism or what?
Re: Baby Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In Owerri - Police Deny Mother Access (Photos) by DaddyGngeess(m): 9:56am On Sep 23, 2021
Beautiful baby
Re: Baby Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In Owerri - Police Deny Mother Access (Photos) by Kingpele(m): 9:56am On Sep 23, 2021
This is crazy,if the woman is truly the mother of the kid ,proven through a DNA, then the police should hand over the child to her,it seems the mother is a single mom if not the father should be the one engaging the police with his lawyer
Re: Baby Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In Owerri - Police Deny Mother Access (Photos) by delivryboy: 9:56am On Sep 23, 2021
Always Owerri! What is wrong with these people?
Re: Baby Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In Owerri - Police Deny Mother Access (Photos) by Ishilove: 9:57am On Sep 23, 2021
donbachi:
Madam calm down..in dis ur case,there are processes to follow.cos wat if u're not also the mother..dna sef go follow.i thank GOD u've found ur baby.
Must the process take months? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Baby Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In Owerri - Police Deny Mother Access (Photos) by DeHorus: 9:57am On Sep 23, 2021
Omo wahala this is very wrong.

Hello good people of nairaland I got posted to Enugu North and seriously looking for accommodation. I will appreciate anyone who can help me secure accommodation or atleast a place to stay throughout my service year. Thank you all

1 Like

Re: Baby Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In Owerri - Police Deny Mother Access (Photos) by Chutney82: 9:58am On Sep 23, 2021
This is wickedness

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"My Husband Abandoned Me And My Children" - Nigerian Lady Demands For Divorce / Nairalander Welcomes Baby Boy After 8 Years / Successful Career Women Can't Have It All - Pepsi CEO, Indra Nooyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.