Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,466 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men (39264 Views)

9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love / 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One / 10 Different Things Nigerian Ladies Say Instead Of "I Love You" - Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by sekundosekundo: 9:38pm On Mar 12, 2018
[quote author=UyaiIncomparabl post=65689628][/quote]

cheesy Haha cheesy

I like your express way cheesy

1 Like

Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by Rukkydelta(f): 12:16am On Mar 13, 2018
Thoniameek:
Since all my stay on Nairaland men have always had one advice or the other for women

From our Vaginas up to our hair extensions, there’s something either Toks2008 or/and Tosyne2much X33LM and Unbunja have to say...

Here I’ve been made to feel I’m worth nothing more than my Vagina and how tight it is...

Here I’ve also been made to understand that a man can blind his eyes to every of my flaws if I was educated and had money...

Here I’ve been made to feel I don’t need too much education - just proper training on how to be a full time housewife (wife material as they like to call it), it’s my only guarantee of having a man want to marry me...

Here on Nairaland I’ve been confused - I joined as a teenager, a critical age. I hated being a woman at some point in my life. Because everyone had something to say about my life and want they wanted except me!

I’ve risen from self pity anyways...

Now, I wonder who Nairaland men celebrate when they celebrate Mother’s Day or international women’s day... News flash, your mothers were once young girls like us and we are our mothers daughters

We should create threads to uplift our women, threads with gentle rebukes done out of love and maybe no feminist would exist again
Babe I can so much relate to what you are saying but in my own case I never hated being a woman rather I started hating the male gender. Romanceland almost turned me into a sexist but thank God I did not become one

Most nairalanders are just liars and mouthmakers they come online to rant and message their egos whereas their physical lifestyle is not up to 50% of what they portray, we have most psycho's here but I have also been oppourtuned to meet sane and sound minds
Never take everything you see on the internet too seriously

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by Ceasardgreat(m): 7:38am On Mar 13, 2018
Thoniameek:
Since all my stay on Nairaland men have always had one advice or the other for women

From our Vaginas up to our hair extensions, there’s something either Toks2008 or/and Tosyne2much X33LM and Unbunja have to say...

Here I’ve been made to feel I’m worth nothing more than my Vagina and how tight it is...

Here I’ve also been made to understand that a man can blind his eyes to every of my flaws if I was educated and had money...

Here I’ve been made to feel I don’t need too much education - just proper training on how to be a full time housewife (wife material as they like to call it), it’s my only guarantee of having a man want to marry me...

Here on Nairaland I’ve been confused - I joined as a teenager, a critical age. I hated being a woman at some point in my life. Because everyone had something to say about my life and want they wanted except me!

I’ve risen from self pity anyways...

Now, I wonder who Nairaland men celebrate when they celebrate Mother’s Day or international women’s day... News flash, your mothers were once young girls like us and we are our mothers daughters

We should create threads to uplift our women, threads with gentle rebukes done out of love and maybe no feminist would exist again

I celebrate you! You're a wonderful woman!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by Ceasardgreat(m): 7:53am On Mar 13, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Please tell him. An independent minded woman might never be submissive. Only few pass the test. It's okay to have some dough up your sleeves, but guys, cut us some slack! We already know how the dices rolls.

Uhmm Are you one?
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:06am On Mar 13, 2018
Ceasardgreat:

Uhmm Are you one?

Completely. Absolutely.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy / Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) / My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.