Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,693 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

What's The Worst Thing Anyone Have Done To You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Worst Thing Anyone Have Done To You (1298 Views)

Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone / What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? / What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Worst Thing Anyone Have Done To You by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 05, 2018
Hello, good people of Nairaland, how are you all doing? I hope you all are having a blissful monday? So what's the worst thing anyone have done to you that each time u remember it you can't help it but cry? In life, people have wronged us in many ways some realized what they did was wrong so they apologized while some didn't, maybe because of their ego or because thats their nature, like every other human being I have being wronged in many ways, but lemme share with you guys the most painful of them all. I introduced my friends to the girl I like in school, after the introduction, one of them went behind my back to woo her and maybe told her things that were not true about me, so few months later she told me he tired asking her out, but she said no, I was not moved because I have found out already but didn't approached any of them, the period I found out I felt really bad, but kept it to myself until the moment she opened up to me, so ladies and gents may we know yours

Cc. lalasticlala
Cc. Mynd44
Re: What's The Worst Thing Anyone Have Done To You by IamAirforce1: 7:56pm On Mar 05, 2018
Everyone around me treat me good

I'm so loved so erm, no worst treatment I could remember right now

Thanks

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing Anyone Have Done To You by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:10pm On Mar 05, 2018
Still waiting...
Re: What's The Worst Thing Anyone Have Done To You by MrMystrO(m): 8:11pm On Mar 05, 2018
Honestly, Nothing. I do well to keep my distance from people.
Re: What's The Worst Thing Anyone Have Done To You by ishabablessing: 8:16pm On Mar 05, 2018
Dnt even want to type it,,May God punish dose two idoits
Re: What's The Worst Thing Anyone Have Done To You by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 05, 2018
cheesy grin wink sorry
ishabablessing:
Re: What's The Worst Thing Anyone Have Done To You by internationalman(m): 8:25pm On Mar 05, 2018
ishabablessing:
Mba God will bless them for breaking your heart.

Re: What's The Worst Thing Anyone Have Done To You by swiz123(m): 8:27pm On Mar 05, 2018
Back in secondary school, a girl wanted to break my balls.. The pain was the most excruciating thing I've ever felt

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing Anyone Have Done To You by MichaelBukamzy(m): 8:50pm On Mar 05, 2018
Na so I enter bush with zaga and Ephraim make we go greet the lord of the weeds.as I pull shirt hang for fence make d thing no go begin smell for my shirt.I sit down for there dey shayo,Na em some haters carry my cloth,rub am krakra(devil beans),drop am back ah no know.
As I puff finish,wear cloth.that day,I scratch craze comot for my body.since then,I no loose guard again ooo grin

2 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing Anyone Have Done To You by donstan18: 8:57pm On Mar 05, 2018
cheesy
Re: What's The Worst Thing Anyone Have Done To You by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 05, 2018
cheesy grin grin grin grin
MichaelBukamzy:
Na so I enter bush with zaga and Ephraim make we go greet the lord of the weeds.as I pull shirt hang for fence make d thing no go begin smell for my shirt.I sit down for there dey shayo,Na em some haters carry my cloth,rub am krakra(devil beans),drop am back ah no know.
As I puff finish,wear cloth.that day,I scratch craze comot for my body.since then,I no loose guard again ooo grin
Re: What's The Worst Thing Anyone Have Done To You by Jackdaniels16(m): 9:16pm On Mar 05, 2018
grin
Re: What's The Worst Thing Anyone Have Done To You by pfizamge: 9:23pm On Mar 05, 2018
Ok
Re: What's The Worst Thing Anyone Have Done To You by highqueen(f): 9:24pm On Mar 05, 2018
internationalman:
Mba God will bless them for breaking your heart.
lol

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing Anyone Have Done To You by placeofallure(f): 4:59am On Mar 06, 2018
Worst thing? My in-laws. When I first got pregnant a year into our marriage, it was a high risk pregnancy, actually Ectopic. I was down for two months and spent like 3wks in the hospital. All through the period, none of them came to see me. I know people will be quick to say maybe I have not been good myself. But that is the reason why it's all the more painful for me. I have had no issues with them prior to the time, NO issues! Only my sister in law came. She doesn't even live in Lagos, she came for a wedding but had to see me before she returned to her base. I couldn't forgive them it's been 7years now, I still carry that baggage. Anything they do in the family, I don't partake. She begs me to many times but she also understands my grudge. My husband supports me 100% to do whatever. They, the family, are trying to make adjustments now but I am too hurt in my spirit. God knows I've been nice to them so I still can't fathom why they did that. What if my own family is not close by, how would I have pulled through? And to think I eventually lost the pregnancy. Anytime I remember, I cry. Enough said.

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing Anyone Have Done To You by Nobody: 5:08am On Mar 06, 2018
placeofallure:
Worst thing? My in-laws. When I first got pregnant a year into our marriage, it was a high risk pregnancy, actually Ectopic. I was down for two months and spent like 3wks in the hospital. All through the period, none of them came to see me. I know people will be quick to say maybe I have not been good myself. But that is the reason why it's all the more painful for me. I have had no issues with them prior to the time, NO issues! Only my sister in law came. She doesn't even live in Lagos, she came for a wedding but had to see me before she returned to her base. I couldn't forgive them it's been 7years now, I still carry that baggage. Anything they do in the family, I don't partake. She begs me to many times but she also understands my grudge. My husband supports me 100% to do whatever. They, the family, are trying to make adjustments now but I am too hurt in my spirit. God knows I've been nice to them so I still can't fathom why they did that. What if my own family is not close by, how would I have pulled through? And to think I eventually lost the pregnancy. Anytime I remember, I cry. Enough said.

shocked At the Bold Face 7 years? shocked Sis you need to relax and forgive them. I am not saying you should forget o, just forgive smiley

You can forgive but don't forget. You will live longer when you free your mind. Trust me I was worse than you when it comes to keeping grudges wink

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing Anyone Have Done To You by latyph(m): 5:22am On Mar 06, 2018
Mine happened in when I came back from Nysc in nasarawa state. There was this unemployed neighbor in my house, he wanted to get married, though we were very close about two weeks to the day of his introduction he is yet to make any adequate preparation because of lack of cash, mean while about 1 and half month to the day of introduction he started begging me to help him with 30k ... every day and night he kept on begging until about 2 weeks to the day of introduction and then I decided to help him by giving him the cash with guarantee that he will pay within 2weeks from some sources well Known to me that he can surely get money..fastfoward to two weeks after the introduction, story changed. Tell date , he is yet to pay back. Considering how he begged and begged and I decided to help him, It is really painful.
Re: What's The Worst Thing Anyone Have Done To You by placeofallure(f): 7:18am On Mar 06, 2018
efesodje:

shocked At the Bold Face 7 years? shocked Sis you need to relax and forgive them. I am not saying you should forget o, just forgive smiley

You can forgive but don't forget. You will live longer when you free your mind. Trust me I was worse than you when it comes to keeping grudges wink

Thank you. I know i really should let go. Nice day.
Re: What's The Worst Thing Anyone Have Done To You by don4real18(m): 7:28am On Mar 06, 2018
latyph:
Mine happened in when I came back from Nysc in nasarawa state. There was this unemployed neighbor in my house, he wanted to get married, though we were very close about two weeks to the day of his introduction he is yet to make any adequate preparation because of lack of cash, mean while about 1 and half month to the day of introduction he started begging me to help him with 30k ... every day and night he kept on begging until about 2 weeks to the day of introduction and then I decided to help him by giving him the cash with guarantee that he will pay within 2weeks from some sources well Known to me that he can surely get money..fastfoward to two weeks after the introduction, story changed. Tell date , he is yet to pay back. Considering how he begged and begged and I decided to help him, It is really painful.
Some ppl are like that... I've a lost a lot of money through lending ppl cos many don't keep to their words. Anyway sha, I don't give out like that anymore.
Re: What's The Worst Thing Anyone Have Done To You by LadyAimy: 7:44am On Mar 06, 2018
placeofallure:
That's wickedness. You have to forgive them now. When we have grudges against someone, whenever we remember it makes us sad. You are the only one hurt here and not them, that's why you have to forgive them

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing Anyone Have Done To You by xoxocandy(f): 7:54am On Mar 06, 2018
Last year I had about 31k , give or take some, saved up in my safe that was hidden in my wardrobe. I was gonna put it away for university, but someone stole the safe an money along with it. Cried like a baby for about a week
Re: What's The Worst Thing Anyone Have Done To You by BoweryGirl(f): 7:55am On Mar 06, 2018
At different times in my life. The most recent being agreeing to date someone who is an egomaniac. Let's say, I ended the relationship for religious reasons. He thought he was God, I did not.
Re: What's The Worst Thing Anyone Have Done To You by CuddleBear(f): 8:08am On Mar 06, 2018
xoxocandy:
Last year I had about 31k , give or take some, saved up in my safe that was hidden in my wardrobe. I was gonna put it away for university, but someone stole the safe an money along with it. Cried like a baby for about a week
Re: What's The Worst Thing Anyone Have Done To You by Gofwane(m): 8:20am On Mar 06, 2018
It has to be that lecturer that collected my #40,000 with assurance that my carryover was gonna be erased But the mofo didn't erase it. Now I'm planning to go and have that modafvcker clipped in the hand he collected the money with unless if he pays me mai money.

That's me. I don't forgive a broken deal.

... so there was this pastor of christ embassy that collected my #10k to help with my registration but the useless man spent the money and told me he had done the registration, only for him to come back on the closing date to request for another money promising that he would refund me shortly. I forgot about him and did the registration myself.

Toh what was remaining was my refund. That was how the man started dodging me and refusing to pick my calls and replying my sms for almost a year.

OK, I've had enough it was time to do the needful. I closed from work that evening and popped some pills before i paid him a surprise visit in his church. As devil will have it, they were having some sort of a program and everyone was busy blasting in tongues.........

To be contd.... I'm at work right now.
Re: What's The Worst Thing Anyone Have Done To You by MiaB(f): 8:23am On Mar 06, 2018
Had plans with this "friend" to start selling makeup products in school.
Struggled and gave her 38K
few days later she told me the money was stolen,
was so down cause i remembered the stress of getting the money,
at the same time i consoled her.
Later found out from our mutual friend that the money wasn't stolen and infact she bought the products and was selling to students already,,
To say i was shocked is an understatement.
I was flabbergasted.
Confronted her and she blatant denied,
she later confessed after series of persuation and promised to return the money and she never did.

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing Anyone Have Done To You by placeofallure(f): 8:29am On Mar 06, 2018
LadyAimy:
That's wickedness. You have to forgive them now. When we have grudges against someone, whenever we remember it makes us sad. You are the only one hurt here and not them, that's why you have to forgive them

Thank you.
Re: What's The Worst Thing Anyone Have Done To You by xoxocandy(f): 8:33am On Mar 06, 2018
CuddleBeear:

That's too small an amount to cry over
Yes and i don't expect you to know the value till you've worked and saved some yourself and then lose it.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing Anyone Have Done To You by XhosaNostra(f): 8:38am On Mar 06, 2018
Too many.

I'm still waiting for a chance to...

2 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing Anyone Have Done To You by Kobicove(m): 8:42am On Mar 06, 2018
MichaelBukamzy:

That was a very cruel thing to do

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing Anyone Have Done To You by latyph(m): 8:43am On Mar 06, 2018
MiaB:
Had plans with this "friend" to start selling makeup products in school.
Struggled and gave her 38K
few days later she told me the money was stolen,
was so down cause i remembered the stress of getting the money,
at the same time i consoled her.
Later found out from our mutual friend that the money wasn't stolen and infact she bought the products and was selling to students already,,
To say i was shocked is an understatement.
I was flabbergasted.
Confronted her and she blatant denied,
she later confessed after series of persuation and promised to return the money and she never did.

ha..ha..people can be very crazy...they dont just think about another day when they might really need someone's help. anyway, like the saying goes : karma is a bitch.
Re: What's The Worst Thing Anyone Have Done To You by Fidecoo(m): 8:45am On Mar 06, 2018
BoweryGirl:
At different times in my life. The most recent being agreeing to date someone who is an egomaniac. Let's say, I ended the relationship for religious reasons. He thought he was God, I did not.
, Hmmmmm shocked
Re: What's The Worst Thing Anyone Have Done To You by MiaB(f): 10:13pm On Mar 06, 2018
latyph:

ha..ha..people can be very crazy...they dont just think about another day when they might really need someone's help. anyway, like the saying goes : karma is a bitch.
Yeah right.

(1) (Reply)

I Am In Love With My Husband's Girlfriend - Married Lesbian Writes / The Molested / Romantic Sunday Food: A Nairalander Cooked For Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.