Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,526,542 members, 5,784,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 August 2020 at 01:59 AM

What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? (65014 Views)

The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? / What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! / How Do You Deal With A Breakup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? by DMPaulSr: 5:12pm On Jul 23
Get in here romancelanders. Let's discuss.
After i saw this video of a GF burning her BF's car, i want to ask, 'What's the worst thing your BF or GF did to you after a break up'.
Did they break your things, burn your things, chase you out from their apartments or did worse.

Write your experience.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuIicWGnMM4

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? by kingvick09(m): 5:13pm On Jul 23
I NO EVEN GET

102 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? by DMPaulSr: 5:22pm On Jul 23
Juliusmomoh:

Guy, no be small matter oo..... She blackmail me on social media , set my father only BIKE on fire , stole my money and ran away till date ,..... And i revenge back. Ask me how

6 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 23
My Ex-girlfriend bought me a car after a breakup....And threw the car key at me.

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? by DMPaulSr: 5:29pm On Jul 23
Gforce2015:
My Ex-girlfriend bought me a car after a breakup....And threw the car key at me.

That should be the best breakup ever cheesy
Link me up let me break her heart grin

273 Likes 13 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? by DMPaulSr: 5:31pm On Jul 23
Gforce2015:

It's so sad. Why will she throw a key at you What if it hit you so bad and killed you. You're lucky u did not die grin
grin grin grin grin grin

595 Likes 30 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? by symplyrachel(f): 6:08pm On Jul 23
He slapped me and i spat on him.

ThankGod for his brother, i for collect beating that day grin

288 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? by luscioustrish(f): 6:11pm On Jul 23
He decided to have sex with my cousin, I wanted to die..I don't even know how I moved on embarassed

120 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? by donstan18(f): 6:19pm On Jul 23
I don't do breakups! To me, it looks more like declaring someone your enemy, judging with how we see exes in our society.

Simple! Without any quarrel, arguments or fight, i'll just part way whenever I want for a reason best known to me, it'll be done even without your permission.

So you'll be confused enough to tell if it's a full breakup or just me maintaining my space!!

This is applicable to both friends and flings.

182 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? by DMPaulSr: 6:21pm On Jul 23
luscioustrish:
Had sex with my cousin

Mad ooo.
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? by DMPaulSr: 6:21pm On Jul 23
symplyrachel:
He slapped me and i spat on him.

ThankGod for his brother, i for collect beating that day grin

What did you tell him ? cheesy

8 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? by IfeMiLove: 6:37pm On Jul 23
Blocked me everywhere even when I wasn't at fault.

5 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? by chatinent(m): 6:38pm On Jul 23
I tell my friends: if we ever dated and broke up, don't call me an ex. Bad news was I never dated! I'm too charming and lovable she wouldn't forget in her lifetime and I fear the stigma.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? by DMPaulSr: 6:54pm On Jul 23
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Please take to FP let's hear from others
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? by YorubaKinging: 7:37pm On Jul 23
The end Is near

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? by dalass(f): 7:38pm On Jul 23
cry
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? by Cmanforall: 7:38pm On Jul 23
He escaped unforeseen future calamity.

NEXT topic!

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? by id4sho(m): 7:38pm On Jul 23
who Care's
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? by EyezofGod120: 7:38pm On Jul 23
smiley she go report me for village people,but I serve a living God

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? by Meedon: 7:38pm On Jul 23

Now tell me the benefit of having a girlfriend

Everything is a loss loss for men

#team_single for life

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? by dnbx46: 7:39pm On Jul 23
DMPaulSr:

That should be the best breakup ever cheesy
Link me up let me break her heart grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? by mcdokwe(m): 7:39pm On Jul 23
Lobaton

It's my sincere hope that she was badly injured from that explosion.

Toxic people everywhere, what stops someone like her from killing just because of a breakup or even misunderstandings.

Dem no born una together, if it doesn't work move on, don't waste your life plotting a revenge or how to hurt them.

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? by eni4real(m): 7:39pm On Jul 23
Hope she is jailed for that?? shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? by gungab(m): 7:39pm On Jul 23
Meenh!

Don't like break-up
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? by dodelight(m): 7:39pm On Jul 23
Gforce2015:
I know you're lying but kontinu. Lol!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? by OmoDavido(m): 7:39pm On Jul 23
Get your 3D logo for 2K.

You won't regret it.

My WhatsApp link in my signature
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? by Openbusiness4: 7:39pm On Jul 23
grin watched d video early dis morning on Tunde Ednut IG. D crazy girl na mumu, d petrol explode for him face. She definitely has a burns on her face now, easy for d Ex to catch her grin. She surely going to jail. Guys, if she showing u signs she's a psycho beech, juz chop n fly 1st class outa der grin

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? by xynerise: 7:40pm On Jul 23
I have not dated a maniac before

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) / No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) / How To Seduce A Woman Who Plays Hard To Get With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.