Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Couple Take Prewedding Shoot To The River in Adorable Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Take Prewedding Shoot To The River in Adorable Photos (1218 Views)

Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos On BRT Bus, Said Their Love Started There (Pix) / Ibadan Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Middle Of The Highway / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Take Prewedding Shoot To The River in Adorable Photos by lazymoney: 10:43pm On Mar 05, 2018
A friend of mine notified me about a Facebook post of a couple's prewedding shoot he saw and I really liked it. Nigerians are really taking this prewedding thing to another level. Wow!

The facebook user said

I went fishing and caught an angel.
Beautiful, like a diamond in the sky.
Rare. Precious. Mine.

6th and 7th of April 2018, our beautiful journey begins.
Together.

Pics: Samson Shobanke
MUA: Deborah Joshua

#SaveTheDate
#TwicePerfect
#EbEm2018
#HavenIsReal

Re: Couple Take Prewedding Shoot To The River in Adorable Photos by madridguy(m): 10:45pm On Mar 05, 2018
Date saved. where is the venue? tongue
Re: Couple Take Prewedding Shoot To The River in Adorable Photos by Duchessree(f): 10:46pm On Mar 05, 2018
nice
Re: Couple Take Prewedding Shoot To The River in Adorable Photos by dingbang(m): 10:47pm On Mar 05, 2018
I think I'd just propose to my woman in a boat..
Re: Couple Take Prewedding Shoot To The River in Adorable Photos by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 05, 2018
You caught an angel in the river eekwa? undecided

Mammy water in the river be looking at him like;

1 Like

Re: Couple Take Prewedding Shoot To The River in Adorable Photos by BoweryGirl(f): 10:48pm On Mar 05, 2018
Looks good tho. I can't try it. Everything in life is significant to me. I want something simple.
Re: Couple Take Prewedding Shoot To The River in Adorable Photos by lazymoney: 10:48pm On Mar 05, 2018
Continued.

Re: Couple Take Prewedding Shoot To The River in Adorable Photos by thorpido(m): 10:51pm On Mar 05, 2018
How come the girl is fully dressed up?It doesn't compliment the guy's dressing.
Re: Couple Take Prewedding Shoot To The River in Adorable Photos by lazymoney: 11:03pm On Mar 05, 2018
thorpido:
How come the girl is fully dressed up?It doesn't compliment the guy's dressing.

You want make she dress half dress? Lol grin grin
Re: Couple Take Prewedding Shoot To The River in Adorable Photos by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 05, 2018
E dey give am raw fish make she chop as if shes a sea lioness.. Make croc just appear from no where... cheesy
Re: Couple Take Prewedding Shoot To The River in Adorable Photos by lazymoney: 11:05pm On Mar 05, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
You caught an angel in the river eekwa? undecided

Mammy water in the river be looking at him like;

LOL
Re: Couple Take Prewedding Shoot To The River in Adorable Photos by lazymoney: 11:05pm On Mar 05, 2018
grayht:
E dey give am raw fish make she chop as if shes a sea lioness.. Make croc just appear from no where... cheesy

lol
Re: Couple Take Prewedding Shoot To The River in Adorable Photos by thorpido(m): 11:06pm On Mar 05, 2018
lazymoney:

You want make she dress half dress? Lol grin grin
She should be dressed like someone who wants to get into water.Shorts with a spaghetti top would have been better.
Re: Couple Take Prewedding Shoot To The River in Adorable Photos by lazymoney: 11:07pm On Mar 05, 2018
madridguy:
Date saved. where is the venue? tongue

Dem no tell us. Maybe dem geh another one to post.
Re: Couple Take Prewedding Shoot To The River in Adorable Photos by lazymoney: 11:09pm On Mar 05, 2018
thorpido:
She should be dressed like someone who wants to get into water.Shorts with a spaghetti top would have been better.

Hmm...maybe their concept was to show something different. Me o, I no go climb boat for anybody sha. Me wey fear water like cat.
Re: Couple Take Prewedding Shoot To The River in Adorable Photos by cyndy1000(f): 11:10pm On Mar 05, 2018
beautiful couple
Re: Couple Take Prewedding Shoot To The River in Adorable Photos by lazymoney: 11:13pm On Mar 05, 2018
cyndy1000:
beautiful couple

I tell you
Re: Couple Take Prewedding Shoot To The River in Adorable Photos by thorpido(m): 11:19pm On Mar 05, 2018
lazymoney:

Hmm...maybe their concept was to show something different. Me o, I no go climb boat for anybody sha. Me wey fear water like cat.
Lol.The guy is in a singlet. The girl should have worn something similar.

1 Like

Re: Couple Take Prewedding Shoot To The River in Adorable Photos by lazymoney: 11:24pm On Mar 05, 2018
thorpido:
Lol.The guy is in a singlet. The girl should have worn something similar.
E fit be o.
Re: Couple Take Prewedding Shoot To The River in Adorable Photos by Partnerbiz3: 11:57pm On Mar 05, 2018
mamiwater...
Re: Couple Take Prewedding Shoot To The River in Adorable Photos by oPPOSEE: 1:01am On Mar 06, 2018
The marriage is doomed to sink.

Mamiwater cannot bless a union that will last.
Re: Couple Take Prewedding Shoot To The River in Adorable Photos by Nobody: 4:33am On Mar 06, 2018
he went fishing and caught an angel inside water undecided angel ke more like mammy daughter
Re: Couple Take Prewedding Shoot To The River in Adorable Photos by lazymoney: 7:52am On Mar 06, 2018
oPPOSEE:
The marriage is doomed to sink.

Mamiwater cannot bless a union that will last.

Lol. Doomed to sink ke? Why na bross? When una go stop all this bad belle post na?

(1) (Reply)

19-Year-Old Girl Is Dating A Married Man With 3 Kids, He Slept With Her & Mum / My Experience With Sexual Harassment In The University / Who Can Explain This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.