Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,836 members, 7,862,745 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:57 AM

White Gold Or Classic Gold For Engagement Ring? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White Gold Or Classic Gold For Engagement Ring? (450 Views)

Nigerian Guy Hides Engagement Ring Inside His Girlfriend's Birthday Cake / Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) / Man Drops Surprise Engagement Ring On His Girlfriend's Bed, See What She Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Gold Or Classic Gold For Engagement Ring? by antonhans2(m): 2:09am On Mar 06, 2018
I’m a bit of a OC person when it comes to occasions, and my plan to propose to my girlfriend is certainly going to be a special one. I like to think of myself as a romantic type of man but I always have a hard time in figuring out what women typically like in terms of material things. I need some advice from the ladies out here if I should get a white gold or classic gold ring for my proposal? I’d like to note that my gf and I met through a meet foreign tour in Thailand and I hear that their gold can be a little different than the gold found here in the States. I wanted to surprise her with white gold but classic gold is always a safe option. Any suggestions?
Re: White Gold Or Classic Gold For Engagement Ring? by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:18am On Mar 06, 2018
antonhans2:
I’m a bit of a OC person when it comes to occasions, and my plan to propose to my girlfriend is certainly going to be a special one. I like to think of myself as a romantic type of man but I always have a hard time in figuring out what women typically like in terms of material things. I need some advice from the ladies out here if I should get a white gold or classic gold ring for my proposal? I’d like to note that my gf and I met through a meet foreign tour in Thailand and I hear that their gold can be a little different than the gold found here in the States. I wanted to surprise her with white gold but classic gold is always a safe option. Any suggestions?

grin

Thailand gold can't be pawned...why? They don't have value in the market..that's why their gold is cheap.

U better get a white gold (18k) to complement the real diamond or CZ.. grin
In the other hand, classic gold ( 22-24k) is great as well but usually they only put CZ diamond those they sell on the market, unless it's made to order.. grin
Re: White Gold Or Classic Gold For Engagement Ring? by antonhans2(m): 7:51am On Mar 06, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Thailand gold can't be pawned...why? They don't have value in the market..that's why their gold is cheap.

U better get a white gold (18k) to complement the real diamond or CZ.. grin
In the other hand, classic gold ( 22-24k) is great as well but usually they only put CZ diamond those they sell on the market, unless it's made to order.. grin

Not to sound offensive but that is quite true LOL
Alright, I think I'll go with classic gold to make it "stand out" amongst the thailand gold. Sounds good yeah? cheesy
Re: White Gold Or Classic Gold For Engagement Ring? by MissRaine69(f): 8:25am On Mar 06, 2018
antonhans2:
Safe option for whom?
Go for something different that suits the personality of the person you are intending to propose to.
That should be your guide. Is she reserved, outgoing?
Value should not be placed on what you are getting her it’s what the ring represents that matters.

(1) (Reply)

It's All Our Fault, If Am Lying Let Me Know. The Beginning Of A Slay Queen / The Guy I Met...(short Interesting Story With A Message) / Guys How Do You Feel When The Girl You Didnt Love Back Finds A Better Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.