Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,437 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

20 Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do When She Meets A New Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do When She Meets A New Guy (1713 Views)

I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. / Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady / Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do When She Meets A New Guy by gamelove: 6:56am On Mar 06, 2018
Relationship blogger, socialite and psychologist, Joro Olumofin has listed out 20 Things a lady shouldn’t do when she meets a new guy.

Check out the things a lady shouldn’t do when she meet a new guy.

1. Don’t take your friends along with you when he invites you on a date

2. Don’t go to his house uunaanounced

3. Don’t ask him for money

4. Don’t compare him to your ex or talk about your ex, only if he requests

5. Don’t get drunk on your first outing with him

6. Don’t wear see through or exposing outfits on your first outings

7. Don’t bore him with all your family or personal issues (my house caught fire, my AC is not working, my rent is du)

8. Don’t talk about Marriage on a first fate

9. Don’t pry about the size of his pocket, his earnings or the car he drives (Do you drive a G Wagon? Are you a millionaire?)

10. Don’t be too quick to post his picture on Instagram, Facebook, (social media) etc

11. Don’t go out without “vex money” or a simple transport fare “bailout” money

12. Don’t lie you’re a virgin and don’t lie about your age (Some ladies say they’re 22 when they’re 29)

13. Don’t order what you don’t know how to eat or you’re allergic to all because you’re forming sophisticated

14. Don’t ask to meet his Mother or Father. Only if he suggests

15. Don’t be rude or nasty to the waiter or waitress just because you want To impress or be a Diva

16. Don’t talk to him about your body count or guys you’ve slept with. YOUR STANDARD / DEFAULT body count is (2) guys

17. Don’t form British or American accent or any form of accent you can’t keep up with

18. Don’t think you’re an automatic girlfriend after the first Sexual Encounter

19. When your friends call you on a date don’t describe him in a derogatory manner eg I’m with that guy who has Bastard Money

20. Don’t start leaving clothes and tooth brush stylishly at his place

http://www.seegist.com.ng/2018/03/20-things-lady-shouldnt-do-when-she.html?m=1
Re: 20 Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do When She Meets A New Guy by SOFTENGR: 7:30am On Mar 06, 2018
I can tolerate all the others expect number 7.
Don’t bore him with all your family or personal issues (my house caught fire, my AC is not working, my rent is du)
Re: 20 Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do When She Meets A New Guy by Sunexy(m): 7:30am On Mar 06, 2018
Don't ask for money should take all the numbers
grin
Re: 20 Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do When She Meets A New Guy by thesicilian: 7:37am On Mar 06, 2018
3. Don’t ask him for money
kuku kill them
Re: 20 Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do When She Meets A New Guy by XhosaNostra(f): 7:45am On Mar 06, 2018
#1 I disagree with. Safety 1st. There're many sick people & killers out there, so you much have someone to watch your back in case you go to the bathroom- he wouldn't be able to spike your drink with someone else there. I always bring "extra muscle" on the 1st date because of that. I also never meet them in private until I can feel at ease around them. So on the 1st few dates it's the cinema, restaurants etc. Once I'm sure & believe that you're not a psycho killer, then we can have some real time alone.
Re: 20 Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do When She Meets A New Guy by Fadiga24(m): 7:50am On Mar 06, 2018
XhosaNostra:
#1 I disagree with. Safety 1st. There're many sick people & killers out there, so you much have someone to watch your back in case you go to the bathroom- he wouldn't be able to spike your drink with someone else there. I always bring "extra muscle" on the 1st date because of that. I also never meet them in private until I can feel at ease around them. So on the 1st few dates it's the cinema, restaurants etc. Once I'm sure & believe that you're not a psycho killer, then we can have some real time alone.

The problem is that if the date is at a restaurant the guy has to pay extra bills which is uncomfortable
Re: 20 Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do When She Meets A New Guy by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:53am On Mar 06, 2018
grin

Hahhaahahahaha ...This thread is sooo funny... cheesy

1. Don’t take your friends along with you when he invites you on a date..
Who does that? angry Oh hell naaah! Why I will bring a chaperone? How can I eat him like it's my LAST SUPPER when another bitch wanna grab his attention...

6. Don’t wear see through or exposing outfits on your first outings
Well, babe...You know Singapore is very hot like it's a SUMMER all day & night..Don't expect me to wear all covered up type of clothes & sweating while talking to u.. cool

12. Don’t lie you’re a virgin and don’t lie about your age (Some ladies say they’re 22 when they’re 29
But some men have a fetish with the "virgin"... They like that feeling that they are the first to stretch out that NUNU like a rubber band with their monstrous pipe lipsrsealed tongue
Besides Babe im only 20 with 18 yrs of SEXPERIENCE cheesy grin

17. Don’t form British or American accent or any form of accent you can’t keep up with
Hahahahaha..I know someone exactly like this..He was forming a brit-ish accent but once he get mad..Nawa! His local Nigerian accent juz exploding everywhere grin Me no undastand him oo shocked

18. Don’t think you’re an automatic girlfriend after the first Sexual Encounter
Chaaaaii! This is worse ooo angry
Babe, not bcoz I chewed ur pipe & lick ur sexy azz, doesn't mean im into you..Every time i fvck, I'll make sure I leave my signature juz exactly on yo tip wink grin

1 Like

Re: 20 Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do When She Meets A New Guy by XhosaNostra(f): 7:56am On Mar 06, 2018
Fadiga24:

The problem is that if the date is at a restaurant the guy has to pay extra bills which is uncomfortable

I understand. But nowadays I'd rather risk annoying him & looking bad in his eyes, than end up in the boot of a car. We hear way too many scary stories of people going missing after a date. I also carry extra cash just in case he decides to have an attitude, so we can pay our bill.
Re: 20 Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do When She Meets A New Guy by Suko110(m): 7:57am On Mar 06, 2018
No 1 dont bring extra people
Again I say Dont bring extra people!!! This is very important, cus I want to meet u talk freely and spend quality time, not when ur jealous frnd will b like lets start goin or b staring all d way. Awkward

1 Like

Re: 20 Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do When She Meets A New Guy by highqueen(f): 8:00am On Mar 06, 2018
relationship is a waste of time biko..stay single and develop your first..then look for whoever that fits you and get married if you wish..
Re: 20 Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do When She Meets A New Guy by donstan18: 8:02am On Mar 06, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Hahhaahahahaha ...This thread is sooo funny... cheesy

Who does that? angry Oh hell naaah! Why I will bring a chaperone? How can I eat him like it's my LAST SUPPER when another bitch wanna grab his attention...

Well, babe...You know Singapore is very hot like it's a SUMMER all day & night..Don't expect me to wear all covered up type of clothes & sweating while talking to u.. cool

But some men have a fetish with the "virgin"... They like that feeling that they are the first to stretch out that NUNU like a rubber band with their monstrous pipe lipsrsealed tongue
Besides Babe im only 20 with 18 yrs of SEXPERIENCE cheesy grin

Hahahahaha..I know someone exactly like this..He was forming a brit-ish accent but once he get mad..Nawa! His local Nigerian accent juz exploding everywhere grin Me no undastand him oo shocked

Chaaaaii! This is worse ooo angry
Babe, not bcoz I chewed ur pipe & lick ur sexy azz, doesn't mean im into you..Every time i fvck, I'll make sure I leave my signature juz exactly on yo tip wink grin

Do ladies leave signature on men after sex
Re: 20 Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do When She Meets A New Guy by ubunja(m): 8:05am On Mar 06, 2018
highqueen:
relationship is a waste of time biko..stay single and develop your first..then look for whoever that fits you and get married if you wish..
all marriages begin with a relationship lol
Re: 20 Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do When She Meets A New Guy by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 06, 2018
highqueen:
hmm i love making friends with single ladies that sees relationship as a waste of time..
Re: 20 Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do When She Meets A New Guy by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 06, 2018
ubunja:
some marriages began with i am pregnant..
Re: 20 Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do When She Meets A New Guy by highqueen(f): 8:09am On Mar 06, 2018
DrinkLimca:
hmm i love making friends with single ladies that sees relationship as a waste of time..
heheh..samurai

na sexkyy..cheesy
Re: 20 Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do When She Meets A New Guy by ubunja(m): 8:09am On Mar 06, 2018
DrinkLimca:
some marriages began with i am pregnant..
so the pregnancy came from a 1nite stand or a rape?
Re: 20 Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do When She Meets A New Guy by highqueen(f): 8:10am On Mar 06, 2018
ubunja:
yes,when you are ready to marry...not when you are still struggling to survive.
Re: 20 Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do When She Meets A New Guy by ubunja(m): 8:11am On Mar 06, 2018
highqueen:

yes,when you are ready to marry...not when you are still struggling to survive.
was OP advising struggling couples?
Re: 20 Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do When She Meets A New Guy by MissRaine69(f): 8:12am On Mar 06, 2018
Number 3 & 7 should be the main chapters in the book and the rest subheadings
Re: 20 Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do When She Meets A New Guy by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 06, 2018
highqueen:
heheh..samurai
na sexkyy..cheesy
My pretty warrior princess aka zena of nairaland...
I felt it was you when i saw the moniker..
I'm happy we are both single..
Re: 20 Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do When She Meets A New Guy by highqueen(f): 8:14am On Mar 06, 2018
ubunja:
was OP advising struggling couples?
no,I'm doing that.
Re: 20 Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do When She Meets A New Guy by highqueen(f): 8:14am On Mar 06, 2018
DrinkLimca:
My pretty warrior princess aka zena of nairaland...

I felt it was you when i saw the moniker..

I'm happy we are both single..
hahaha,,
samurai how you deh.
Re: 20 Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do When She Meets A New Guy by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 06, 2018
ubunja:

so the pregnancy came from a 1nite stand or a rape?
It came from three to 10 night stand..
Re: 20 Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do When She Meets A New Guy by ubunja(m): 8:15am On Mar 06, 2018
highqueen:

no,I'm doing that.
so dont say "Relationship is a waste of time".
Re: 20 Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do When She Meets A New Guy by ubunja(m): 8:17am On Mar 06, 2018
DrinkLimca:
It came from three to 10 night stand..
thats a relationship right there.
Re: 20 Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do When She Meets A New Guy by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 06, 2018
highqueen:

hahaha,,
samurai how you deh.
I dey fine.. trying to adjust for where you left me..
Re: 20 Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do When She Meets A New Guy by highqueen(f): 8:18am On Mar 06, 2018
DrinkLimca:
I dey fine.. trying to adjust for where you left me..
grin
you guys on break now??
Re: 20 Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do When She Meets A New Guy by highqueen(f): 8:19am On Mar 06, 2018
ubunja:
so dont say "Relationship is a waste of time".
relationship when you ain't ready for marriage is a waste of time ubunja
Re: 20 Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do When She Meets A New Guy by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 06, 2018
ubunja:
thats a relationship right there.
friends with benefits..
not the usual i love you till death crazy relationship..
Re: 20 Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do When She Meets A New Guy by ubunja(m): 8:22am On Mar 06, 2018
highqueen:

relationship when you ain't ready for marriage is a waste of time ubunja
OK queen. im off your back lol.
Re: 20 Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do When She Meets A New Guy by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 06, 2018
highqueen:

grin
you guys on break now??
No,,
just trying to steal some time and find trouble for nairaland before i run when they come for my head..
Re: 20 Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do When She Meets A New Guy by highqueen(f): 8:23am On Mar 06, 2018
DrinkLimca:
No,,
just trying to steal some time and find trouble for nairaland before i run when they come for my head..
lolzz..oya keep on with the good work..

cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Have U Ever Paid Just To Touch A Woman Breast When U R In Sec Sch? / I Am To Be Made An Otunba Next Week / Sex Starvation Epidermics In Nigeria!!! See How And Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.