Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Amara Kanu Apologizes For Exposing Her Family Issues Online (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Amara Kanu Apologizes For Exposing Her Family Issues Online (Photos) (46986 Views)

Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM / Amara Kanu Stuns In Snake Print Mini Skirt / Dele Alli's Sex Video Leaks Online (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amara Kanu Apologizes For Exposing Her Family Issues Online (Photos) by tooth4tooth: 9:04am On Mar 06, 2018
smiley

1 Like

Re: Amara Kanu Apologizes For Exposing Her Family Issues Online (Photos) by Talktoyoulater(f): 9:04am On Mar 06, 2018
Let peace reign.
Re: Amara Kanu Apologizes For Exposing Her Family Issues Online (Photos) by Mandrake007(m): 9:05am On Mar 06, 2018
Everything about women is emotionally driven bunch of soft sensitive creatures I'm not surprised now she needs to get on her knees and bless her husband's love stick thoroughly with enough spit and gratitude wink I can imagine the emotional distress he's been through because of her online tantrum.

1 Like

Re: Amara Kanu Apologizes For Exposing Her Family Issues Online (Photos) by highqueen(f): 9:05am On Mar 06, 2018
see his beautiful wife but he keeps chasing girls upandan..some men are just stupid.
Re: Amara Kanu Apologizes For Exposing Her Family Issues Online (Photos) by Vince77(m): 9:08am On Mar 06, 2018
okonja:
Campaign after election grin

She be APC grin

1 Like

Re: Amara Kanu Apologizes For Exposing Her Family Issues Online (Photos) by segzyndpep(m): 9:10am On Mar 06, 2018
I am an interior designer with knowledge of 3D software (Sketchup/Vray) to avoid guess work for client and myself.I have work for architectural firm for 2years In lagos, before i relocate to Ilorin/kwara state, though i am available to travel.

My specialty is low cost, high style decorating. I love budget's and work very hard to find the perfect affordable pieces while still keeping the integrity of the design.

I am looking for individual or firm who are building and are on the finish face to contact me for supervision or low budget interior ideas.
If the property is in Ilorin, i volunteer to do it for free.

whatsapp or call :07063896089
info@homelanddesign.org

will appreciate your recommendation.
Re: Amara Kanu Apologizes For Exposing Her Family Issues Online (Photos) by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 06, 2018
She was securing her territory, and now she realize her foundation is shaking, as it is very easy for a man to find comfort in the arms of another beautiful woman with better sex skills. Oh yes, she had to feel sorry to re-cement her stand and further manipulate Kanu into her arms 100%.

Women, is it not true that you all manipulate men physically, psychologically and spiritually ?

Amara is game and she is naturally gifted in her cunningness, but she is appreciative of being lucky.

2 Likes

Re: Amara Kanu Apologizes For Exposing Her Family Issues Online (Photos) by tellwisdom: 9:10am On Mar 06, 2018
Useless Nigerian woman....Na their way. Full of pretence angry

1 Like

Re: Amara Kanu Apologizes For Exposing Her Family Issues Online (Photos) by Mandrake007(m): 9:11am On Mar 06, 2018
highqueen:
see his beautiful wife but he keeps chasing girls upandan..some men are just stupid.
who told you he was chasing girls?you girls just love jumping into conclusion,your mind has already been designed to believe every man cheats,see ya self

3 Likes

Re: Amara Kanu Apologizes For Exposing Her Family Issues Online (Photos) by highqueen(f): 9:13am On Mar 06, 2018
Mandrake007:
who told you he was chasing girls?you girls just love jumping into conclusion,your mind has already been designed to believe every man cheats,see ya self
shut it..he's based in the city where am based. .and he keeps following small small girls around..my friend inclusive.
Re: Amara Kanu Apologizes For Exposing Her Family Issues Online (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 9:17am On Mar 06, 2018
Well! apologizing to your husband is a beautiful thing especially if you feel you've exposed your family to the negative influence of the media when it comes to celebrities.

But the truth is some siblings will never get it - They always feel they have a right to their brother's wealth and if possible fame and the manner they go about it sometimes ,it will only take a woman with the grace of God to endure that psychological trauma.

Just imagine that your wife confides more in her sister than she does confide in you ? That sense of betrayal and being alone even when you have a partner can make you go mad.

Ogbonna should grow up, Kanu Nwankwo has done more than enough for him. If not for Kanu who for sabi am ? undecided grin

2 Likes

Re: Amara Kanu Apologizes For Exposing Her Family Issues Online (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 9:17am On Mar 06, 2018
She should have thought of the implications when she started running her mouth in public about family issues...

1 Like

Re: Amara Kanu Apologizes For Exposing Her Family Issues Online (Photos) by Nana100: 9:19am On Mar 06, 2018
Good that Amara has apologized. And I hope the family forgives her. https://ghanaslayers.com/
Re: Amara Kanu Apologizes For Exposing Her Family Issues Online (Photos) by Etuagievin(m): 9:19am On Mar 06, 2018
Aspiregreat:
That's the cons of getting married too early.
. That is not the reason she spoke that way. But she has come to her senses, which is the most important

1 Like

Re: Amara Kanu Apologizes For Exposing Her Family Issues Online (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 9:20am On Mar 06, 2018
ayusco85:
Bros before hoes is not just a phrase for Bros, it means a lot.

Kanu just applied that bro code rule on his wife. No matter how badly Ur bro (male friend or broda), u never slam him publicly.
Some brothers can be a pain in the ass.
Re: Amara Kanu Apologizes For Exposing Her Family Issues Online (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:24am On Mar 06, 2018
KANU is a man... put the bitch where she belong, was she there in the background when both guys were struggling to make it beyond Owerri .... brotherly bond comes first before any other thing... Izu Ka mma na NNE ji .... grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Amara Kanu Apologizes For Exposing Her Family Issues Online (Photos) by Bedlecturer(m): 9:25am On Mar 06, 2018
EvilChild:
Why's she apologizing? She did forking nothing wrong
Haba Evil Child
Re: Amara Kanu Apologizes For Exposing Her Family Issues Online (Photos) by afroxyz: 9:26am On Mar 06, 2018
highqueen:

Did you read the post at all?

1 Like

Re: Amara Kanu Apologizes For Exposing Her Family Issues Online (Photos) by Mejor79(m): 9:26am On Mar 06, 2018
Social media is not the right place to discuss family issues as you may not get solution to the problem and may end up escalating issues.
So she was very wrong to bring up such issue on social media and social media apology still not okay, she ought to apology to family in person for the negative impression she created. Yes i said in person!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amara Kanu Apologizes For Exposing Her Family Issues Online (Photos) by kissenger: 9:26am On Mar 06, 2018
To err is human, to forgive is divine. https:///BBFTrQ
Re: Amara Kanu Apologizes For Exposing Her Family Issues Online (Photos) by PSTEMMA1960(m): 9:27am On Mar 06, 2018
EvilChild:
Why's she apologizing? She did forking nothing wrong
is that what u think?
Re: Amara Kanu Apologizes For Exposing Her Family Issues Online (Photos) by Mandrake007(m): 9:34am On Mar 06, 2018
highqueen:

shut it..he's based in the city where am based. .and he keeps following small small girls around..my friend inclusive.
what do you know? fishbrain like you,which of your friend?lol better keep quiet and stop feeling funky,his wife is apologizing for her online tirade directed at ogbonna kanu after he took up her son's ticket to go see a game with kanu nwankwo.

1 Like

Re: Amara Kanu Apologizes For Exposing Her Family Issues Online (Photos) by Mandrake007(m): 9:35am On Mar 06, 2018
afroxyz:

Did you read the post at all?
the girl just mumu don't mind her na fishbrian

1 Like

Re: Amara Kanu Apologizes For Exposing Her Family Issues Online (Photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 9:37am On Mar 06, 2018
EvilChild:
Why's she apologizing?
She did forking nothing wrong
Your name says it all

1 Like

Re: Amara Kanu Apologizes For Exposing Her Family Issues Online (Photos) by highqueen(f): 9:38am On Mar 06, 2018
Mandrake007:
what do you know? fishbrain like you,which of your friend?lol better keep quiet and stop feeling funky,his wife is apologizing for her online tirade directed at ogbonna kanu after he took up her son's ticket to go see a game with kanu nwankwo.
I didn't expect less from you.
Re: Amara Kanu Apologizes For Exposing Her Family Issues Online (Photos) by omooba969(m): 9:42am On Mar 06, 2018
What was she thinkingundecided, women sef.
Re: Amara Kanu Apologizes For Exposing Her Family Issues Online (Photos) by nwabobo: 9:43am On Mar 06, 2018
TunezBlog:
Nigerian fitness coach, Amara KANU, the wife of Nigerian football legend, Kanu Nwankwo has decided to stretch the olive branch to her in-laws, Ogbonna Kanu and Laura Ikeji.

Amara and her brother in-law have been at loggerheads for awhile, which at its peak, turned into a rampaging battle of words on social media. This led to reports that Amara had started experiencing a strain in her marriage, as her issue with Ogbonna put a bridge between her and Kanu.

She has finally apologised to her husband and family for dragging their rift online. See what she wrote on her storyline after the cut...

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/03/amara-kanu-apologize-for-causing-rift.html

She's an idiot. If I were Kanu, she'd be issuing the apology from her mother's house.
Re: Amara Kanu Apologizes For Exposing Her Family Issues Online (Photos) by victorazy(m): 9:47am On Mar 06, 2018
AntiWailer:
Thank God she is not from another tribe.

The never do good tribalists would have opened a new career around her life.

You mean those people that used to scatter family?

1 Like

Re: Amara Kanu Apologizes For Exposing Her Family Issues Online (Photos) by Mandrake007(m): 9:48am On Mar 06, 2018
highqueen:

I didn't expect less from you.
I don't care,you should be ashamed of yourself for jumping on a post without reading the content to display your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Amara Kanu Apologizes For Exposing Her Family Issues Online (Photos) by freshdude99(m): 9:50am On Mar 06, 2018
Aspiregreat:
That's the cons of getting married too early.
Be deceiving urself

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Manchester United Fans Celebrate Mourinho’s Sack / Cristiano Ronaldo Meets New Juventus Teammates For The First Time (Photos) / Oladapo Adu Stranded In Cote D'ivoire After Representing Nigeria In Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.