Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,143 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Amara Kanu Apologizes For Exposing Her Family Issues Online (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Amara Kanu Apologizes For Exposing Her Family Issues Online (Photos) (46985 Views)

Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM / Amara Kanu Stuns In Snake Print Mini Skirt / Dele Alli's Sex Video Leaks Online (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amara Kanu Apologizes For Exposing Her Family Issues Online (Photos) by omooba969(m): 9:51am On Mar 06, 2018
OneCorner:
igbo kwenu..
i know it's all diz afonja dat stole the news and post online

It's seems only AFONJA torments you mofos. grin

1 Like

Re: Amara Kanu Apologizes For Exposing Her Family Issues Online (Photos) by focus7: 9:53am On Mar 06, 2018
Igbo families always having their crises. If this was Paul and Peter Okoye now some chimp from the erosion world headquarter land will be ranting that the Afonja lady has come to scatter the bothers.
Re: Amara Kanu Apologizes For Exposing Her Family Issues Online (Photos) by highqueen(f): 9:54am On Mar 06, 2018
Mandrake007:
I don't care,you should be ashamed of yourself for jumping on a post without reading the content to display your ignorance.
I read it very clearly..I jumped here to say what i just commented. .if that's your problem go and hang yourself.
Re: Amara Kanu Apologizes For Exposing Her Family Issues Online (Photos) by Mandrake007(m): 9:59am On Mar 06, 2018
highqueen:

I read it very clearly..I jumped here to say what i just commented. .if that's your problem go and hang yourself.
your comment doesn't imply that,you were just looking for an opportunity to lash out.
Re: Amara Kanu Apologizes For Exposing Her Family Issues Online (Photos) by Witnes: 10:12am On Mar 06, 2018
Medicine after death that no longer useful. If its me a woman embarrassing my brother in such a shameful manner, honestly that marriage will b on K stand.
Re: Amara Kanu Apologizes For Exposing Her Family Issues Online (Photos) by omooba969(m): 10:13am On Mar 06, 2018
highqueen:
see his beautiful wife but he keeps chasing girls upandan..some men are just stupid.

Provide us with evidence & stop foaming in your mouth please.

Amèbo! cool

Re: Amara Kanu Apologizes For Exposing Her Family Issues Online (Photos) by donbenie(m): 10:15am On Mar 06, 2018
EvilChild:
Why's she apologizing?
She did forking nothing wrong
So how MANY of your family's dirty linens have you washed in the social media?...
Re: Amara Kanu Apologizes For Exposing Her Family Issues Online (Photos) by omooba969(m): 10:15am On Mar 06, 2018
highqueen:

shut it..he's based in the city where am based. .and he keeps following small small girls around..my friend inclusive.

Liar!

Like say if he give you chance u no go give am Nigerian made BJ, even give anal join. undecided
Re: Amara Kanu Apologizes For Exposing Her Family Issues Online (Photos) by YabaLeftist: 10:17am On Mar 06, 2018
Idiotic ingrate! That's what a man gets for plucking a poverty-stricken girl out of obscurity and making her his wife.

Kanu will be regretting ever marrying this insolent riff raff of a girl who came from a very poor and uncultured background. Now she don tear eye finish, and her true colour has become evident for all to see.

Your apology is so belated and unacceptable.

2 Likes

Re: Amara Kanu Apologizes For Exposing Her Family Issues Online (Photos) by congorasta: 10:23am On Mar 06, 2018
Aspiregreat:
That's the cons of getting married too early.

please explain
Re: Amara Kanu Apologizes For Exposing Her Family Issues Online (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:30am On Mar 06, 2018
Better.
Re: Amara Kanu Apologizes For Exposing Her Family Issues Online (Photos) by ayusco85(m): 10:37am On Mar 06, 2018
Truckpusher:
Some brothers can be a pain in the ass.

I know, but it's not enough to talk them down publicly
Re: Amara Kanu Apologizes For Exposing Her Family Issues Online (Photos) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:38am On Mar 06, 2018
highqueen:
see his beautiful wife but he keeps chasing girls upandan..some men are just stupid.

Does he?
Re: Amara Kanu Apologizes For Exposing Her Family Issues Online (Photos) by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 06, 2018
foolish woman
Re: Amara Kanu Apologizes For Exposing Her Family Issues Online (Photos) by nemynely(m): 10:48am On Mar 06, 2018
Fine! But never bring your family s**t to social media! It has helped no one & I stand to be corrected.

1 Like

Re: Amara Kanu Apologizes For Exposing Her Family Issues Online (Photos) by highqueen(f): 10:54am On Mar 06, 2018
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Does he?
yes..very well
Re: Amara Kanu Apologizes For Exposing Her Family Issues Online (Photos) by swarthy: 11:15am On Mar 06, 2018
Hello Fellow Nairaland ! Kindly, show some support and love by voting this little baby ( Evioghene ODIH) for the first stage of cussons baby of the year.

click on the link below and click on the vote button to vote

https://www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campaign/cbm5/item/view/?id=383024

May God enrich you as you do so.
Voting is free of charge and it will change from vote to voted after casting your vote.

1 Like

Re: Amara Kanu Apologizes For Exposing Her Family Issues Online (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 11:20am On Mar 06, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Stoopid girl

Don't mind her medicine after death cool
Re: Amara Kanu Apologizes For Exposing Her Family Issues Online (Photos) by MONITZ: 11:32am On Mar 06, 2018
The younger boy in red is a spitting image of his father..Apples don't fall far from the tree indeed..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amara Kanu Apologizes For Exposing Her Family Issues Online (Photos) by amazon14: 11:49am On Mar 06, 2018
flyca:
Mr blogger, how are you sure her post is related to the browl she had with Ogbonna?

What if she was apologising for some other issue she had with her husband?

As for the previous browl with Ogbonna, that guy had gotten beyond permisible limit before she snapped. No need for apologies.

U get sense well well

1 Like

Re: Amara Kanu Apologizes For Exposing Her Family Issues Online (Photos) by hooohaaa: 11:49am On Mar 06, 2018
as a hot tempered person when growing up I was advised that anytime am angry and wants to take certain decisions I should first of count from 1-100 before getting to number 100 there is a 95%chance that you may not take that decision .

If you like count to 1000 the annoyance will still be there, I bet you. Annoyance is actually caused by Satan, so unless you wish/ pray him away, the annoyance will be there for sometime. That is why the prophet of Islam, Prophet Muhammed, (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) advised that when you are annoyed, just call on the Almighty God to protect you from Satan. If you do that your annoyance will subside immediately.
Re: Amara Kanu Apologizes For Exposing Her Family Issues Online (Photos) by efighter: 12:42pm On Mar 06, 2018
AntiWailer:
Thank God she is not from another tribe.

The never do good tribalists would have opened a new career around her life.

This hatred that your forefathers planted in you is the same thing that made over 3,000,000 of your fathers, mothers, sisters and brothers to be used for pepper soup and suya between 1967 and 1970. The same hatred is driving you fast to your grave.
Re: Amara Kanu Apologizes For Exposing Her Family Issues Online (Photos) by AntiWailer: 12:47pm On Mar 06, 2018
efighter:

This hatred that your forefathers planted in you is the same thing that made over 3,000,000 of your fathers, mothers, sisters and brothers to be used for pepper soup and suya between 1967 and 1970. The same hatred is driving you fast to your grave.

Did you miss your morning doze of Sanity prescription ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amara Kanu Apologizes For Exposing Her Family Issues Online (Photos) by bonna4u(m): 1:43pm On Mar 06, 2018
Idiat, person get money, decide spend am onto im brother and she came to the cyber space to run her mouth.
Hope she has learnt her lesson and won't wash their dirty linens in public again.
Re: Amara Kanu Apologizes For Exposing Her Family Issues Online (Photos) by godofuck231: 2:08pm On Mar 06, 2018
EvilChild:
Why's she apologizing?
She did forking nothing wrong
Na who de yawn there?
Re: Amara Kanu Apologizes For Exposing Her Family Issues Online (Photos) by godofuck231: 2:10pm On Mar 06, 2018
Aspiregreat:
That's the cons of getting married too early.
yes childish reactions, but as a man u have to understand that women do damages when upset so it's wise to avoid upsetting them
Re: Amara Kanu Apologizes For Exposing Her Family Issues Online (Photos) by godofuck231: 2:14pm On Mar 06, 2018
Mouthgag:
Lousy OSU bìtch

She had the guts to be dragging her husband's brother in the public.

If na me ehn, her family go do rituals before we collect her back.

BÌTCH came when everything was rosy.

Where she dey when the bros dey hustle?
don't bring a poor girl home, mama no tell u?

1 Like

Re: Amara Kanu Apologizes For Exposing Her Family Issues Online (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 2:30pm On Mar 06, 2018
Patrick33:
Kanu no gree o.o..she must pay cow and butcher it herself and kneel down and feed you the meat... if na you Bleep up like this you go run reach the end of the planet earth before she go gree grin

My man. I love your comment. My mum once pay cock for abusing my father and I ate the head. My mum was like I will deal with your when dad travels out.
Re: Amara Kanu Apologizes For Exposing Her Family Issues Online (Photos) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 4:34pm On Mar 06, 2018
highqueen:

yes..very well

How did you know
Re: Amara Kanu Apologizes For Exposing Her Family Issues Online (Photos) by kingsy1: 4:39pm On Mar 06, 2018
I don't talk much, if interested just call or whatsapp below

Re: Amara Kanu Apologizes For Exposing Her Family Issues Online (Photos) by AlwaysUltraPad: 5:00pm On Mar 06, 2018
chriskosherbal:
Saying am sorry is not a bad thing .....infact is one of those signs of remorsefulness.

But sometimes in life we should always think, be patience before taking certain action s as you can never take back certains things you have done or said.

As a hot tempered person when growing up I was advised that anytime am angry and wants to take certain decisions I should first of count from 1-100 before getting to number 100 there is a 95%chance that you may not take that decision .

you're spot-on . We should always think before acting out of anger.

I'm calm, but very hot-tempered, too. But I control my temper real well but not all the time. I always regret every display of anger. Maybe I should apply that method of counting to 100.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Manchester United Fans Celebrate Mourinho’s Sack / Cristiano Ronaldo Meets New Juventus Teammates For The First Time (Photos) / Oladapo Adu Stranded In Cote D'ivoire After Representing Nigeria In Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.