Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,365 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

PDP Governors Meet Over Wike, ‘Packaging’ Dankwambo For Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Governors Meet Over Wike, ‘Packaging’ Dankwambo For Presidency (35354 Views)

PDP Renaissance Forum Petitions PDP BoT Over Wike's Anti-Party Activities / Confusion In PDP Over Wike's Threat / Nigerians Blast Dankwambo For Mocking Buhari For Blaming The Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Governors Meet Over Wike, ‘Packaging’ Dankwambo For Presidency by wakeupafricanyo: 4:24pm On Mar 06, 2018
DANKWAMBO time ticking
Re: PDP Governors Meet Over Wike, ‘Packaging’ Dankwambo For Presidency by Lilimax(f): 4:51pm On Mar 06, 2018
Mortiple:
I will VOTE for ANY PARTY that fields DANKWAMBO as their Presidential Candidate!

Nigeria does not need another Septuagenarian (BABA 70s) like Atiku, Lamido etc to take over from Buhari.

Governor Ibrahim Dankwambo is
*a DETRIBALISED Nigerian
*a Muslim that tolerates people of other faith without atom of deceit
*YOUNG (55 Years Old)... younger than every other SERIOUS CONTENDER
*Educated ... B.Sc Accounting( ABU), M.Sc Economics (UNILAG), PhD Accounting (Igbinedion University)
*Has enough public service experience at the highest level ... worked at the CBN (1988 to 1999), Accountant General of Gombe State,
Accountant – General of the Federation, Governor from 2011 to date.

What else can we ask for?

Nigerians open your eyes!!!

All he needs is 30% of Nothern votes and 80% of Souther Votes.

End of discussion
SPOT ON BRO!
Dankwanbo is a good candidate.
Young, intelligent and a detribalised Nigerian smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Governors Meet Over Wike, ‘Packaging’ Dankwambo For Presidency by Olumaeme: 5:43pm On Mar 06, 2018
darqly:

That part you mentioned above clearly shows you haven't bothered to do your research and have NEVER been to Gombe and it's neighboring states. The state doesn't even owe salaries (since that's what his useless colleagues use as benchmark) and all roads within the metro are excellent. You do not need your headlamps to drive at night either, and BH or herdsmen conveniently bypass the state. So what is a meaningful achievement again?
APCs secret weapon in the north WAS Buhari, but they've played that incorruptible messiah card and look how far backwards we've gone. Once he loses Tinubu's supoprt, (sooner than later), Buhari is toast.

Hahahaha, salaries is now the parameter to judge performing governors, my brother, Gombe state is the 34 out of 36 states in 2017 WAEC, which means that boko haram states are even doing better than him, Gombe state is one of the top 3 poverty striken state in Nigeria, I can go on and on..

Look, Dakwambo is the type of governor that pays salaries and avoid any quarrel with the presidency.

Let's look at it this way, how Many times have you seen him carpeting buhari on policies, and economy, how. Many times have you seen him taking on the opposition party constructively on governance, what does he think about restructuring, how many times has he condemned fulani killings?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Governors Meet Over Wike, ‘Packaging’ Dankwambo For Presidency by mfm04622: 5:45pm On Mar 06, 2018
Mogidi:

You can't compare PDP of yesteryears to now. In the past, there was only one party and that party was PDP. So you expected regional parties like CPC/ANPP/ACN to defeat PDP presidential candidate in 2007? The govt in power also was PDP not APC as we have now.
You're a novice in politics.

You the expert, you know more than the governors pushing Dankwambo? Why do people like you resort to insult? Do you seriously think Atiku or Lamido can stand Buhari in the North? Dankwambo is still in power. He has things he can showcase. What can Atiku point to as his achievements? What of Lamido? That Northerners will vote him?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Governors Meet Over Wike, ‘Packaging’ Dankwambo For Presidency by yemi15(m): 5:49pm On Mar 06, 2018
Mortiple:
I will VOTE for ANY PARTY that fields DANKWAMBO as their Presidential Candidate!

Nigeria does not need another Septuagenarian (BABA 70s) like Atiku, Lamido etc to take over from Buhari.

*a DETRIBALISED Nigerian
*Educated ... B.Sc Accounting( ABU), M.Sc Economics (UNILAG), PhD Accounting (Igbinedion University)
*Has enough public service experience at the highest level ... worked at the CBN (1988 to 1999), Accountant General of Gombe State,

End of discussion

Exactly, he gets my vote too because of his attributes which can not be overlooked or underestimated

To those talking about populist bent, your votes gives the candidate the populist bent as obtains in other democracies unlike the popularity contest we use here that continues to draw the nation backwards.

Why don't we try someone new, taking risks on someone who has distinguished himself so far in most or even all of his endeavors?

My 2 cents.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Governors Meet Over Wike, ‘Packaging’ Dankwambo For Presidency by Osedeme1(m): 8:48pm On Mar 06, 2018
[color=#000099][/color][b][/b]good move
Re: PDP Governors Meet Over Wike, ‘Packaging’ Dankwambo For Presidency by darqly(m): 10:26pm On Mar 06, 2018
Olumaeme:

Look, Dakwambo is the type of governor that pays salaries and avoid any quarrel with the presidency.

Let's look at it this way, how Many times have you seen him carpeting buhari on policies, and economy, how. Many times have you seen him taking on the opposition party constructively on governance, what does he think about restructuring, how many times has he condemned fulani killings?

By your logic, Fayose is the BEST candidate then, since he does all of the above. Yet his state is in a sorry state (and nowhere near Gombe infrastructure wise). Election is next year, we'll watch and see.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Meet Over Wike, ‘Packaging’ Dankwambo For Presidency by Olumaeme: 7:42am On Mar 07, 2018
darqly:

By your logic, Fayose is the BEST candidate then, since he does all of the above. Yet his state is in a sorry state (and nowhere near Gombe infrastructure wise). Election is next year, we'll watch and see.

No, but as a would be opposition leader, you should be very vocal about what the other party is not doing well.

If you can't talk or believe they are doing right, then why do you want to take power then? If Dakwambo don't see anything wrong with buhari's economic policies why is he coming out then? Criticism is not war.

U refused to talk about where I mentioned what his taught are on restructuring, his popularity in other regions, it will result to comedy if PDP fields Dakwambo.

Tell me country where opposition took over power with a Dakwambo kind of candidate..
Re: PDP Governors Meet Over Wike, ‘Packaging’ Dankwambo For Presidency by IBBG(m): 9:05am On Mar 07, 2018
Mortiple:

*a DETRIBALISED Nigerian

End of discussion
i always laugh when people say dankwambo can not defeat buhari. My take is that, he will absolutely floor buhari with his credentials as a public servant at the polls. And young nigerians will rally round him instead an old buhari whom we are tired off. I'm sure of the SE, SS, SW and MB support for dankwambo, because this are the most educated regions in nigeria. Winning these regions has already given him the presidency.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Akeredolu Tested For Coronavirus After A Meeting With A Positive Person / Train Attack: 9 Killed, Many Kidnapped, Terrorists Chanted 'Allahu Akbar' / Enugu APC Chairman Tries To Run Away After Failing To Pay Rally Attendees(Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.