Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

For The Girls That Give Fake Numbers, Read This - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Girls That Give Fake Numbers, Read This (3966 Views)

Why Ladies No Dey Give Fake Numbers Again? / The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For The Girls That Give Fake Numbers, Read This by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 06, 2018
That one na only fake number naa. A girl don call me a broke foolish ordinary taxi driver who no know my low level and think I can maintain a girl like her with my taxi change.

Meanwhile na mumsie friend's daughter I was arranged to see. grin

Girls sabi kill men career eeh. grin
Re: For The Girls That Give Fake Numbers, Read This by deafeyez: 9:33pm On Mar 06, 2018
BoweryGirl:
Wait a minute, I don't get. What is it with peeps who live abroad and their over bloated sense of importance? He came from Europe, so what? For her to have given him a wrong number shows she is wary of men and bad experiences. The guy didn't love her enough. Why not give her another chance? I feel sorry for her, God, let her own man locate her.

Aba girls too dey form.
Re: For The Girls That Give Fake Numbers, Read This by fubbyy(m): 9:38pm On Mar 06, 2018
roarik:
lol..i am guilty of this fake number thing and fake name.
but what could be your reason(s) of giving fake number and name, what if you refuse giving at all
Re: For The Girls That Give Fake Numbers, Read This by fubbyy(m): 9:39pm On Mar 06, 2018
Nutase:
All these fake stories. Imagine someone's name is talknado
you are a fool, Google talknado and see for yourself, ewu
Re: For The Girls That Give Fake Numbers, Read This by fubbyy(m): 9:41pm On Mar 06, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Forget all these endtime prophets. Lots of them are very good in psychology. They play on your mind. They know lots of ladies have at some point rejected a guy, so they are always so quick to play that card.

An elderly cousin was told same...you need to see how she was trying to remember all the guys she turned down grin
you are right but not on this one, this prophet dey see well, every single soul in aba knows him well, though we don't know the source of his power
Re: For The Girls That Give Fake Numbers, Read This by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 06, 2018
Jacktheripper:
Just tell your cousin that the risk of giving birth to children with chromosomal disabilities increases with increase in maternal age
Please, can you elaborate a little? Thanks
Re: For The Girls That Give Fake Numbers, Read This by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 06, 2018
Still won't stop me from giving them fake number.
Re: For The Girls That Give Fake Numbers, Read This by stacyadams: 10:20pm On Mar 06, 2018
grin grin ALL THESE FISH BRAINS...
Re: For The Girls That Give Fake Numbers, Read This by fubbyy(m): 1:21am On Mar 07, 2018
Chikita66:
Still won't stop me from giving them fake number.
continue...
Re: For The Girls That Give Fake Numbers, Read This by porshnuel: 6:34am On Mar 07, 2018
josh123:
She deserves what she got grin
and she got what she got
Re: For The Girls That Give Fake Numbers, Read This by porshnuel: 6:34am On Mar 07, 2018
josh123:
She deserves what she got grin
and she got what she deserve
Re: For The Girls That Give Fake Numbers, Read This by Nutase: 6:34am On Mar 07, 2018
fubbyy:
you are a fool, Google talknado and see for yourself, ewu
Thank you sir. god bless you real good.
Re: For The Girls That Give Fake Numbers, Read This by MissJoy29(f): 9:28am On Mar 07, 2018
BlackAfrican:
I met one cute girl, chatted and asked for her number. She gave me one aboki number. What a heartless person.

May something like this befall her sha
Hmmmm....just cos she gave you a wrong number, you are already wishing her bad? You sound like the type that can kill when truly heartbroken.

Though I think you are still young. That's why I won't rant much grin
Re: For The Girls That Give Fake Numbers, Read This by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 07, 2018
MissJoy29:

Hmmmm....just cos she gave you a wrong number, you are already wishing her bad? You sound like the type that can kill when truly heartbroken.

Though I think you are still young. That's why I won't rant much grin

You think what she did is trivial? To me it's not, especially as there's no way to contact her again. If you call a senior bachelor young no problem.
Re: For The Girls That Give Fake Numbers, Read This by MissJoy29(f): 10:11am On Mar 07, 2018
BlackAfrican:

You think what she did is trivial? To me it's not, especially as there's no way to contact her again. If you call a senior bachelor young no problem.
Even at that, is it good to wish her bad? There might be a reason for her action.

Hmmm....no insults? That's refreshing. It's good to be mature cool
Anyways, I apologise if I'm wrong.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout This Bobrisky Brother / Cousins Gets Marry, Shows Off Their Wedding Certificate (See Photos) / 18 Month Ago, A Man Slid Into Her DM, Today, They Are Getting Married (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.