Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Should I Bleep A Surrogate Mother Of My Baby While She Is Holding My Baby In Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Bleep A Surrogate Mother Of My Baby While She Is Holding My Baby In Her (3960 Views)

I Bleep A Girl I Met On Facebook / I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. / Girls Are Too Cheap, I Bleep 7 Girls Today - Nigerian Guy Says. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Bleep A Surrogate Mother Of My Baby While She Is Holding My Baby In Her by Aluma32(m): 7:31pm On Feb 02, 2023
Nairalanders, I'm new and need genuine advise here. I married my wife for over 7 years and she hasn't been able to conceive. After many medical trials like IVF and operations no positive result. She had suggested we go for a surrogate mother and has even brought a young girl of about 22 years to do that for us. My concern which I told her is that the little baby will need constant feeding in the surrogate mother's womb and so I will from time to time bleep the girl to feed my unborn child which my wife refuse. What should I do? Or I should leave my unborn baby to starve in that girl's womb? The baby may end up lacking certain traits if not well fed. Please advise and no insult please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Bleep A Surrogate Mother Of My Baby While She Is Holding My Baby In Her by 2aces(m): 7:48pm On Feb 02, 2023
Ashawo dey your eye

12 Likes

Re: Should I Bleep A Surrogate Mother Of My Baby While She Is Holding My Baby In Her by Psalmistproject: 7:48pm On Feb 02, 2023
You're a bloody liar and mentally deranged!

If anything about this your story is true, it will be that you're a child rapist!

16 Likes

Re: Should I Bleep A Surrogate Mother Of My Baby While She Is Holding My Baby In Her by Nebes: 7:58pm On Feb 02, 2023
Aluma32:
Nairalanders, I'm new and need genuine advise here. I married my wife for over 7 years and she hasn't been able to conceive. After many medical trials like IVF and operations no positive result. She had suggested we go for a surrogate mother and has even brought a young girl of about 22 years to do that for us. My concern which I told her is that the little baby will need constant feeding in the surrogate mother's womb and so I will from time to time bleep the girl to feed my unborn child which my wife refuse. What should I do? Or I should leave my unborn baby to starve in that girl's womb? The baby may end up lacking certain traits if not well fed. Please advise and no insult please.

You must be a clown.
I sincerely believe you're joking

8 Likes

Re: Should I Bleep A Surrogate Mother Of My Baby While She Is Holding My Baby In Her by siofra(f): 8:01pm On Feb 02, 2023
Aluma32:

How much did you guys pay her?
Re: Should I Bleep A Surrogate Mother Of My Baby While She Is Holding My Baby In Her by Sixfeetbelle: 8:01pm On Feb 02, 2023
Oh! Chim!

When will I stop reading rubbish on this platform?

Biko nu, when will Nigerian men have sense? Ihukwa ihe onye nkea si no ya na-eme ya?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Bleep A Surrogate Mother Of My Baby While She Is Holding My Baby In Her by EniHolar(f): 8:06pm On Feb 02, 2023
It's certain that you've been cheating on her before now. Only that this one has legal backing.

Do you think she's happy with the whole thing? She consented to surrogacy just to make you happy.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Bleep A Surrogate Mother Of My Baby While She Is Holding My Baby In Her by nicerod(m): 8:15pm On Feb 02, 2023
😂😀😄😄🤪😜

Baba wants to dobo Omokekere

Just say u want to fvck the young girl
Re: Should I Bleep A Surrogate Mother Of My Baby While She Is Holding My Baby In Her by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:23pm On Feb 02, 2023
grin grin Obviously this one has been cheating on his wife, with the so called surrogate, and stylishly brought the side chick right under the wife's nose into his home, to continue the adulterous affair.
Men of today are totally unpredictable.
What man in his right senses would vomit such rubbish,borne of a sick mind to the wife about regularly sleeping with the surrogate to feed the unborn child.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Bleep A Surrogate Mother Of My Baby While She Is Holding My Baby In Her by jogsman01(m): 8:23pm On Feb 02, 2023
You wan dey whine Nairaland ni @ OP

1 Like

Re: Should I Bleep A Surrogate Mother Of My Baby While She Is Holding My Baby In Her by VeryWickedSimp: 8:32pm On Feb 02, 2023
Aluma32:
My concern which I told her is that the little baby will need constant feeding in the surrogate mother's womb and so I will from time to time bleep the girl to feed my unborn child which my wife refuse. What should I do? Or I should leave my unborn baby to starve in that girl's womb?

3 Likes

Re: Should I Bleep A Surrogate Mother Of My Baby While She Is Holding My Baby In Her by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:33pm On Feb 02, 2023
Aluma32:
Oga, the truth is bitter but must be told.No decent man in his complete senses would vomit such rubbish borne out of a depraved mind, about sleeping with a pregnant surrogate mother to feed the unborn child.Did the woman tell you she is not taking care of the baby and herself, nutritionally? Are you not looking for an excuse to be satisfying your insatiable lust for other women, because I can't understand or see the sense in what you want to do.

7 Likes

Re: Should I Bleep A Surrogate Mother Of My Baby While She Is Holding My Baby In Her by purehustle101(m): 8:41pm On Feb 02, 2023
Best thing na to marry second wife. Life no hard, dey play

2 Likes

Re: Should I Bleep A Surrogate Mother Of My Baby While She Is Holding My Baby In Her by Tit4Tat1(m): 9:14pm On Feb 02, 2023
Werey!!! See as the bleep dey sweet you talk.
Re: Should I Bleep A Surrogate Mother Of My Baby While She Is Holding My Baby In Her by padi94(m): 10:05pm On Feb 02, 2023
The child need to feed on your di.ck or your cum, cos I no understand where this is coming from...

Just say the surrogate mother dey enter your eye, make you rest

2 Likes

Re: Should I Bleep A Surrogate Mother Of My Baby While She Is Holding My Baby In Her by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 02, 2023
Lol.. what has feeding the unborn child got to do with u fvcking her

2 Likes

Re: Should I Bleep A Surrogate Mother Of My Baby While She Is Holding My Baby In Her by Dshocker(m): 10:46pm On Feb 02, 2023
Aluma32:

And na prick you want take feed the pikin and ein mama?

OP fear God, just fear God, me no go talk pass like this.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Bleep A Surrogate Mother Of My Baby While She Is Holding My Baby In Her by Dshocker(m): 10:52pm On Feb 02, 2023
Bello00:
100% VISA WITHOUT STRESS!!!!
TWO YEARS 🇨🇦CANADA🇨🇦, AUSTRALIA 🇦🇺 AND UK 🇬🇧 WORKING PERMIT VISA. with direct Employment & Accommodation for both single and family packages. limited slot available with affordable rate...
GO TO THE PHOTO BELOW ⬇️ FOR CONTACT INFORMATION ⬇️
It’s renewable ability to move/travel within CANADA, UK andUSA ability to apply for permanent residency after three years of work...
No physical appearance for interview only thump print and data capturing at the Visa Facilitation Services (VFS) visa assurance 100% Gender required: Male & Female Age range needed: 18yrs-55yrs..
NOTE: all interested person’s with valid international passport will make a down payment of (#48,000) and balance up (#652,000) once the visa is confirmed!!
*100% visa Assurance
*No denial
*No IELTS
*Statement Of Account Will be Done by the Insiders*
Total cost of the visa is #700,000 without flight ticket!!
GO TO THE PHOTO BELOW ⬇️ FOR CONTACT INFORMATION

Shey you or your family no like better thing, abi dem swear make una no go?

Oga other agencies now go tell you price and if visa come out, the person go pay, all this your pay 48k no go work.

That level of scam don pass, nobody go fall mugu again.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Bleep A Surrogate Mother Of My Baby While She Is Holding My Baby In Her by Graficient: 10:56pm On Feb 02, 2023
Wasted money used to teach you how to write

1 Like

Re: Should I Bleep A Surrogate Mother Of My Baby While She Is Holding My Baby In Her by Houseofglam7(f): 12:27am On Feb 03, 2023
Wtf 🤬 did I just read?
Re: Should I Bleep A Surrogate Mother Of My Baby While She Is Holding My Baby In Her by arthurwillia(m): 3:34am On Feb 03, 2023
lol rest
Aluma32:
Re: Should I Bleep A Surrogate Mother Of My Baby While She Is Holding My Baby In Her by frozen70(f): 4:50am On Feb 03, 2023
Aluma32:

You need to be lectured about surrogacy and I think you don't have any idea about i

Besides it normally goes through other processes and which involves a legal process so that she doesn't come back tomorrow for her child

Besides, once pregnancy have occurred, the child develops with or without the man, so far the mother is healthy enough to carry the pregnancy

But is the surrogate mother really aware of the deal considering her age
Re: Should I Bleep A Surrogate Mother Of My Baby While She Is Holding My Baby In Her by Exceed15: 9:23am On Feb 03, 2023
You need help
Re: Should I Bleep A Surrogate Mother Of My Baby While She Is Holding My Baby In Her by xavuv: 11:29am On Feb 03, 2023
Thief
Bello00:
100% VISA WITHOUT STRESS!!!!
TWO YEARS 🇨🇦CANADA🇨🇦, AUSTRALIA 🇦🇺 AND UK 🇬🇧 WORKING PERMIT VISA. with direct Employment & Accommodation for both single and family packages. limited slot available with affordable rate...
GO TO THE PHOTO BELOW ⬇️ FOR CONTACT INFORMATION ⬇️
It’s renewable ability to move/travel within CANADA, UK andUSA ability to apply for permanent residency after three years of work...
No physical appearance for interview only thump print and data capturing at the Visa Facilitation Services (VFS) visa assurance 100% Gender required: Male & Female Age range needed: 18yrs-55yrs..
NOTE: all interested person’s with valid international passport will make a down payment of (#48,000) and balance up (#652,000) once the visa is confirmed!!
*100% visa Assurance
*No denial
*No IELTS
*Statement Of Account Will be Done by the Insiders*
Total cost of the visa is #700,000 without flight ticket!!
GO TO THE PHOTO BELOW ⬇️ FOR CONTACT INFORMATION
Re: Should I Bleep A Surrogate Mother Of My Baby While She Is Holding My Baby In Her by techgen(m): 1:40pm On Feb 03, 2023
U funny oh🙆,this post actually reminds me of a psychiatric patient I encountered at the Yaba hospital .he kept on tapping tapping and tapping .
.......see more
Re: Should I Bleep A Surrogate Mother Of My Baby While She Is Holding My Baby In Her by cclily247: 5:40am On May 02, 2023
Aluma32:

Is this a genuine question, why do you think a baby in the womb needs to feed by sleeping with a woman? pls, you need to read and get more information.
I help people find surrogate mothers and I personally frown on traditional surrogacy where the man's sperm is inserted into the surrogate mother or the man sleeps with the surrogate mother, that kind of surrogacy is complicated and I personally frown on it.
Rather I advise Gestational surrogacy where the intended parent's embryo ( even if they used a donor egg or sperm ) is given to the surrogate mother to carry, that way the surrogate mother has no genetic relationship with the baby she is carrying, and in most cases, the surrogate mother and the parents may not even meet except on the day of delivery in the delivery room if they like.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Bleep A Surrogate Mother Of My Baby While She Is Holding My Baby In Her by eepeepook: 10:14am On May 02, 2023
I swear, preek and toto na the only subject wey full Nairaland. Right from 2005 till this very moment.
Re: Should I Bleep A Surrogate Mother Of My Baby While She Is Holding My Baby In Her by iInjureHerYansh: 10:30am On May 02, 2023
No be only well fed grin
Werey
Re: Should I Bleep A Surrogate Mother Of My Baby While She Is Holding My Baby In Her by eepeepook: 11:49am On May 02, 2023
Aluma32:
Believe this troll topic to your detriment. Seun, well done.

(1) (Reply)

I'm In Love With Two Sisters / Can U Take Any 2go Gal As U Gal Friend / How To Follow-up After A First Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.