Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

In A State Of Dilema - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In A State Of Dilema (1198 Views)

I Am In A State Of Dilemma- Should I Give My Boyfriend A Phone? / ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ / She Is In A State Of Dilemma, Pls She Nid Ur Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In A State Of Dilema by kaesey(m): 6:34pm On Mar 08, 2007
My girl is not happy with my career because of my coming back home late always, she believe am alwayas hanging out with another girl and pretend to be coming back from work late.
She fills since am always hanging out with her every weekend, am always doing same with other girls.
Re: In A State Of Dilema by ima1(f): 6:45pm On Mar 08, 2007
stop coming back home late. its as simple as that, or explain to her and call her anytime ur gonna be late.
Re: In A State Of Dilema by uspry1(f): 8:02pm On Mar 08, 2007
Communication and trust is number one important in relationship if you love her very much!

[list]
[li]Let her know where u are and how late u come home![/li]
[li]Call her inviting her to hang out with you after work![/li]
[li]Leave her on love text message to reassure how much you love her when u work overtime at work![/li]
[li]Set up to limit 2-4 hours maximum routine overtime work when time is up---Tell your boss, sorry i have important engagement, save unfinished work tomorrow morning, then go home to spend quality time with her! [/li]
[li]Talk your boss to reduce too much work to break down giving to coworker the less you can go home happily[/li]
[/list]

Then she will forgot about her insecurity!!!
Re: In A State Of Dilema by sisimose(f): 12:02pm On Mar 09, 2007
kaesey:

My girl is not happy with my career because of my coming back home late always, she believe am alwayas hanging out with another girl and pretend to be coming back from work late.
She fills since am always hanging out with her every weekend, am always doing same with other girls.

Firstly; she is your girlfriend not your wife , ''yet''

secondly; it's your career not her's (if you were broke i guarantee you she won't stick around)

thirdly; if she can not trust you now, then she needs to leave you, it's her that is the problem not you, talk to her if she continues find another. Women sometimes i just don't get, even being one myself, one minute we want the man with a career the next we want him 24/7 abeg she should get real. She sounds like the type that will never be happy, give and give you will always loose out. Think of Numero uno ok.
Re: In A State Of Dilema by nduleme(m): 12:50pm On Mar 09, 2007
I think Sisimose has said it all, You should always know exactly what you want in anything you do, A girl friend is not a wife and so not a member of your family.

A job brings in money and keeps you going. You thus don't sacrifice this at thr crack of a whining voice.

She may be suspicious, and rightly so, because you stay out late, she may have a case, but where she is not ready to accept your late night, and you dont have another job that gives you time to hang out with her every evening, then one thing would have to give way for the other.

Use your head!!
Re: In A State Of Dilema by kaesey(m): 6:04pm On Mar 12, 2007
u all seem to understand me but, this is a girl who was always on my side b4 i started my banking career, she help me in so many ways even when am low in spirit, she gave me words of consolation, and now that am deep into my career she is alwayz making me feel unrest with 2much naging on my coming back home late.
when she started this nagging i treatened 2 breakup and she fainted, every one around us knows that any break up will lead her to suicide mission
Re: In A State Of Dilema by ima1(f): 6:13pm On Mar 12, 2007
that really sucks, why would a woman kill herself over a guy, lets put romeo and juliet in the past.

you are in for a wild ride, try to make her happy i guess

(1) (Reply)

The Guy That He Dont Know How To Approach A Lady / What Do You Make Out Of This? / I Allowed Him Go With My Child,am I Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.