Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,405 members, 7,830,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

I Allowed Him Go With My Child,am I Right? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Allowed Him Go With My Child,am I Right? (1199 Views)

. / How I Allowed A Good Man To Slip Away From My Grasp. *in Tears* / Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Allowed Him Go With My Child,am I Right? by linapeace(f): 6:59pm On Jul 19, 2007
PLEASE MY PEOPLe ,my hubby has been seeing his ex-friend and they have been meeting for drinks ,this woman is divorced and still want to have contact with my man which he is encouraging by seeing her,she sometimes call his phone and they talked, even in my presence, he takes it that i understands and have no problem with that, he said there is nothing going on between them that she is an old hag and blabla, ,just today he told me he wants to visit her with our child which i allowed with out all my mind,am i wrong or is it okay ,i just hand all to God and ur opinions pls -------
Re: I Allowed Him Go With My Child,am I Right? by PTBNaija(f): 9:25pm On Jul 19, 2007
I don't know whether to say it was good or bad. I mean, you could use the child as an informant? Maybe. . ?

Personally, I wouldn't have. I don't see what business his ex has with your child. If she wants to see your kid, then she can at least have the decency to be polite and come to your house.
Re: I Allowed Him Go With My Child,am I Right? by ikamefa(f): 9:29pm On Jul 19, 2007
huh? your husband is seeing his ex? shocked

and he is going with your child? shocked huh?

huh? shocked

see if i was in your position my husband can't ,i repeat can't be seeing his ex for anything

not even be taking her phone calls right in front of me

not to talk of taking my child to see her

tufiakwa! angry
Re: I Allowed Him Go With My Child,am I Right? by bluesky4(f): 9:41pm On Jul 19, 2007
why is ur husband seeing ur ex? do they have some new kind friendship or somethin?
and to top it off he is takin ur child with him?

im so confused, has this ex of his got another child that ur child could play with?

imo,
i dont think its wrong for ur husband to be friends with his ex, but u got to ask some questions about her intentions. Why is she making an effort to contact him now?
However, i do think it is wrong to drag ur child into it.
Re: I Allowed Him Go With My Child,am I Right? by debosky(m): 9:43pm On Jul 19, 2007
i think going with the kid is just the man's silent way of saying 'I know who i'm with now, and even if for 1 stupid moment I forget, my little angel is all the reminding I need' I see it as a kind on insurance policy to make sure the ex doesn't try anything stupid and to show her that there is no vacancy.

I see no problems in the situation. If na naija, I for say, be careful the woman doesn't poison your kid, but i doubt if that will happen,
Re: I Allowed Him Go With My Child,am I Right? by PTBNaija(f): 10:02pm On Jul 19, 2007
debosky:

i think going with the kid is just the man's silent way of saying 'I know who i'm with now, and even if for 1 stupid moment I forget, my little angel is all the reminding I need' I see it as a kind on insurance policy to make sure the ex doesn't try anything stupid and to show her that there is no vacancy.

I see no problems in the situation. If na naija, I for say, be careful the woman doesn't poison your kid, but i doubt if that will happen,

Hmmm. . .I actually have a different opinion to why he brought the child. He might have brought the kid just so the wife doesn't get suspicious. I mean. . .what could he possibly be doing with another woman if the child is with him. . . undecided
Re: I Allowed Him Go With My Child,am I Right? by OmoEko1(f): 10:15pm On Jul 19, 2007
I don't want to sound harsh oh but what type of woman allow her husband to go out and see his ex . Anyway why are you bringing your child into this mess, abeg let your husband go by himself to see the woman jare undecided undecided undecided.

Your husband is smart oh using the child as a cover up so you wont think his sleeping with her wink wink wink, Men are smart sha, see the way his cheating on you with another woman right in your face, next thing he will be moving in with her.

I don't think a responsible woman that cherishes her loving family will allow one stupid husband to go out and see his ex.

So what kind of advice do you want oh
Re: I Allowed Him Go With My Child,am I Right? by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:30am On Jul 20, 2007
smells fishy, be very careful. i don't think she's got good intentions. c'mon talk to your hubby tell him how you feel. why hide your feeling within yourself and suffer?
Re: I Allowed Him Go With My Child,am I Right? by Macgreat(m): 5:50am On Jul 20, 2007
Trust him,believe him,he shit on u Love him.
Re: I Allowed Him Go With My Child,am I Right? by Mandora(f): 8:19am On Jul 20, 2007
D problem is not why he is going vivisting wit ur child, d problem is why is he going visiting atall.
Re: I Allowed Him Go With My Child,am I Right? by linapeace(f): 9:17am On Jul 20, 2007
you have all spoken well my people ,is not that am keeping silent on this but he always sees it as am being jealous ,but it is not only being jealous but am scared cause i am alone here with him and the little kids of 2years and 3months old,the lady in question has a grandchild of 2years,lets say she is a grandma but she won#t let my man be. angryi called her oneday to warn her to keep away from my man and she called my man and informed him of my call,he came back asking me i denied it and i saw how disorganised he was and i later gave in,all he said was i want to hinder him from getting something from this woman, and the woman is already shaking in fear that i might come to her shop for fight and blablabla, ,i find it difficult trusting him again cos he has lied to me on several occassion,even b4 i got married to him i vowed never to lie to him i told him everything about myself cos he was my first and onlyman,but he is making me doubt the love,and am not really happy about it .he always say "you are a woman ,it is gud 4 a man to be exposed than a woman" .so what do i do next my people?? undecided
Re: I Allowed Him Go With My Child,am I Right? by sansil(f): 3:55pm On Jul 20, 2007
pls where is cut-ass and dablessed what can u say to this? cry shocked
Re: I Allowed Him Go With My Child,am I Right? by tpia6: 9:07pm On Jan 23, 2011
Re: I Allowed Him Go With My Child,am I Right? by 677ano(m): 11:28pm On Jan 23, 2011
Your boy husband trying to let the woman bond with your child is an indication that he is likely to get back with his ex
Re: I Allowed Him Go With My Child,am I Right? by tpia6: 11:29pm On Jan 23, 2011
Re: I Allowed Him Go With My Child,am I Right? by MLSwiss: 1:25am On Jan 24, 2011
It is absolutely NOT alright ! I take it that he recently started seeing her which in my opinion is fishy. If they'd remain friends, that would have been a different story ! My boyfriend and I sometimes (rarely) see his ex girlfriend because he remained close to her family. I love her family and she's a sweet girl but they don't 'hang out'. Who does that? I feel that you should talk to him about this and put boundries IF it bothers you. If it doesn't bother you, fine then ! Go see her with him or whatever. But I fail to see how this can't be bothering.
Re: I Allowed Him Go With My Child,am I Right? by demi2008(f): 12:43pm On Jan 24, 2011
677ano:

Your boy husband trying to let the woman bond with your child is an indication that he is likely to get back with his ex
Seconded u may be on ur way out without u realizing it. The ex might just be bonding with her future step son or daughter. If u dont put a stop to thise wisely(not by fighting) u might be in for the shock of ur life.
Re: I Allowed Him Go With My Child,am I Right? by MMM2(m): 2:22pm On Jan 24, 2011
how old is ur child and ope dey came back.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Pick On This / My Fiancé Is Two Years Older Than Me / What Were D 1st 5 Tins Dat Got U Trippin 4 Ur Guy/girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.