Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,261 members, 7,954,003 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:42 AM

Clash Averted Between Hausa, Yoruba In Ile-ife - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clash Averted Between Hausa, Yoruba In Ile-ife (19519 Views)

Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited / Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance / What Lord Lugard Had To Say About Hausa, Yoruba And Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clash Averted Between Hausa, Yoruba In Ile-ife by Omeokachie: 12:43pm On Mar 07, 2018
bong4:

Today is actually a year marking that sad event

Serious?
So they are marking one year anniversary...

1 Like

Re: Clash Averted Between Hausa, Yoruba In Ile-ife by Michael004: 12:48pm On Mar 07, 2018
GreatMahmud:
Yorubas are our slaves from time immemorial..They have always licked our balls the way we want..Thats d basic truth. Any assh0le can ban me if u like.Your name is sorry!
You mean the people that death with you the last time, only to run to government for protection?

1 Like

Re: Clash Averted Between Hausa, Yoruba In Ile-ife by Surgical22(f): 12:54pm On Mar 07, 2018
GreatMahmud:
Yorubas are our slaves from time immemorial..They have always licked our balls the way we want..Thats d basic truth. Any assh0le can ban me if u like.Your name is sorry!
grin grin grin,must u say it out?
Re: Clash Averted Between Hausa, Yoruba In Ile-ife by shisty: 1:05pm On Mar 07, 2018
Am a true Yoruba man and I truly support the saying that our leaders are mumu to Hausa/fulani with proofs..example when ACN is a pan Yoruba political party headed by Tinubu/akande,firstly they fielded Atiku as presidential candidate then later Nuhu Ribadu of Hausa fulani extraction....to come and get the vote of a whole region on a platter of gold just for selfish reasons without adequate reasoning to what the region stand to gain from it afterwards.Later Ex military ruler who was reknown to be violent,ruthless and heartless according to records was again on third occasion consecutively unilaterally packaged to be the Messiah that Nigeria has been waiting for according to my Yoruba elders. Without questioning his past records....this man was once a supporter and close ally of late dictator Sani Abacha.And has once said he was not corrupt. So the saying that Yoruba are ass lickers to these people are not far from the truth. We need truthful leaders in the region that will have the interest of the people at ♥ heart.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clash Averted Between Hausa, Yoruba In Ile-ife by akaahs(m): 1:06pm On Mar 07, 2018
D slaves are fighting for freedom in the hands of their masters. Lets see whether they ll be able to free or emacipate themselves from mental slavery.

2 Likes

Re: Clash Averted Between Hausa, Yoruba In Ile-ife by MonPro: 1:08pm On Mar 07, 2018
Omeokachie:
Last time there was a clash, it was a Yoruba monarch that was bundled to Abuja while their Arewa counterpart were given protection.

That must have emboldened them this time around.

Lol..

The yoruba chief still dey there dey chop rotten beans sef while him ewedu brethren dey shout sai baba till 2023! Him prison term go long no be small. grin

5 Likes

Re: Clash Averted Between Hausa, Yoruba In Ile-ife by freenature: 1:10pm On Mar 07, 2018
GreatMahmud:

Your statement has shown the kind of mentality you carry and your nature and how shallow your mind is. If truly you are sound as you think then your people wouldn't have come down to the west looking for menial jobs. Why can't your people stay where they are and look around for menial jobs. Your government in the northern states are busy using public funds to enrich themselves and instead of you all to speaker against such, you all go around screaming Raikadede and your people are in deep suffering. Most of the so called educated amongst you can't even defend what they have. Your governments have failed to serve you what is your civic rights and there you as a teibalistic bigot, never having anything to do rightly other than resolve to violence. Get your acts together and get educated and civilized and rid yourself of the general tag you have earned of an animal in a human body. Remember we all know in this country that majority of you people aren't in the possession of a reasoning sense. If you don't want people labelling you as an animal then change your ways for once in your entire history.

1 Like

Re: Clash Averted Between Hausa, Yoruba In Ile-ife by Truckpusher(m): 1:42pm On Mar 07, 2018
Afam4eva:

My sentiments exactly. The Hausas have as much right as anyone to live wherever they want.
Every blame should still go to the authorities in charge of such localities.

Buhari is a mad man I swear - The level of division caused by his barefaced nepotism is second to none and this is the remote cause of these skirmishes here and their which is a perfect recipe for a civil war - It is just a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: Clash Averted Between Hausa, Yoruba In Ile-ife by Michael004: 1:48pm On Mar 07, 2018
freenature:

Your statement has shown the kind of mentality you carry and your nature and how shallow your mind is. If truly you are sound as you think then your people wouldn't have come down to the west looking for menial jobs. Why can't your people stay where they are and look around for menial jobs. Your government in the northern states are busy using public funds to enrich themselves and instead of you all to speaker against such, you all go around screaming Raikadede and your people are in deep suffering. Most of the so called educated amongst you can't even defend what they have. Your governments have failed to serve you what is your civic rights and there you as a teibalistic bigot, never having anything to do rightly other than resolve to violence. Get your acts together and get educated and civilized and rid yourself of the general tag you have earned of an animal in a human body. Remember we all know in this country that majority of you people aren't in the possession of a reasoning sense. If you don't want people labelling you as an animal then change your ways for once in your entire history.
Are how minding almajiri smelly begger.

1 Like

Re: Clash Averted Between Hausa, Yoruba In Ile-ife by Truckpusher(m): 1:58pm On Mar 07, 2018
shisty:
Am a true Yoruba man and I truly support the saying that our leaders are mumu to Hausa/fulani with proofs..example when ACN is a pan Yoruba political party headed by Tinubu/akande,firstly they fielded Atiku as presidential candidate then later Nuhu Ribadu of Hausa fulani extraction....to come and get the vote of a whole region on a platter of gold just for selfish reasons without adequate reasoning to what the region stand to gain from it afterwards.Later Ex military ruler who was reknown to be violent,ruthless and heartless according to records was again on third occasion consecutively unilaterally packaged to be the Messiah that Nigeria has been waiting for according to my Yoruba elders. Without questioning his past records....this man was once a supporter and close ally of late dictator Sani Abacha.And has once said he was not corrupt. So the saying that Yoruba are ass lickers to these people are not far from the truth. We need truthful leaders in the region that will have the interest of the people at ♥ heart.
What you've just said is nothing but the truth but this scenario isn't just peculiar to the South West alone - It cuts across all the regions and the ugly bitter truth is , if today the so-called leaders decides to wean themselves off from the grip of the phantom stronger North, another willing tool will quietly slide in and take his place and the ugly cycle continues while all the North has is nothing but a large population of brainwashed illiterate population that are more than willing to create mayhem all they needed to do is to carefully make it a ' we against them fight' .

1 Like

Re: Clash Averted Between Hausa, Yoruba In Ile-ife by LegitBoy(m): 1:59pm On Mar 07, 2018
To be candid if I'm to go by this narration here, the indigenes are very wrong...the Hausas irrespective of shortcomings of some among them are Nigerians and I don't think it is right to ask them to sign a document if they have a legitimate business doing there. We have laws in this country too now angry
Re: Clash Averted Between Hausa, Yoruba In Ile-ife by mechanics(m): 2:02pm On Mar 07, 2018
Again, something has to be done in that Ife, the youths are restless.

1 Like

Re: Clash Averted Between Hausa, Yoruba In Ile-ife by Born2Breed(f): 5:08pm On Mar 07, 2018
bloodmoneyspita:
They will start blaming our eastern brothers for causing the fight.

:-)

Despite these internet warriors trying to create division among these two tribes,me think they are still the best of friends. I've never heard of IBO's and Yoruba's fighting.
Re: Clash Averted Between Hausa, Yoruba In Ile-ife by Iceberg3: 6:35pm On Mar 07, 2018
Adebowale89:

still pained because of 2015 election, cry cry babies

I ain't Igbo but the Igbo people have long put 2015 elections behind them and have forged ahead. They know exactly how to quickly wade through any situation unlike you Yoruba zmBs. The Igbo don't give a damn if your lord and master Buhari wins 2019,instead and in fact,it's you Yoruba zmBs who are brooding and grieving over bugaboori grin

And you know what,SAI HAHAHAHA.......

grin

3 Likes

Re: Clash Averted Between Hausa, Yoruba In Ile-ife by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 07, 2018
debolayinka:

I just corrected the mistake you made.
Lol...one naijeriya would be hausa/fulani everywhere you turn.

1 Like

Re: Clash Averted Between Hausa, Yoruba In Ile-ife by Adebowale89(m): 6:47pm On Mar 07, 2018
Iceberg3:

I ain't Igbo but the Igbo people have long put 2015 elections behind them and have forged ahead. They know exactly how to quickly wade through any situation unlike you Yoruba zmBs. The Igbo don't give a damn if your lord and master Buhari wins 2019,instead and in fact,it's you Yoruba zmBs who are brooding and grieving over bugaboori grin

And you know what,SAI HAHAHAHA.......

grin

gbenu e soun jawe, your post is just a typical pain Igbo guy on nairaland, so stop denying your lineage because of mere expression
Re: Clash Averted Between Hausa, Yoruba In Ile-ife by Iceberg3: 7:07pm On Mar 07, 2018
Adebowale89:

gbenu e soun jawe, your post is just a typical pain Igbo guy on nairaland, so stop denying your lineage because of mere expression

Lolsss E pain am grin grin grin

ZmB,repeat after me,SAI BABA

2 Likes

Re: Clash Averted Between Hausa, Yoruba In Ile-ife by Adebowale89(m): 7:12pm On Mar 07, 2018
Iceberg3:

Lolsss E pain am grin grin grin

ZmB,repeat after me,SAI BABA

baby day out, read me very well, I don't belong to that class
Re: Clash Averted Between Hausa, Yoruba In Ile-ife by DSDLIVEREPORT: 9:32pm On Mar 07, 2018
post=65629336:
Bagajan don collect money for land, those miscreants should respect themselves, masters are coming to possess their possession

Irrelevant & Senseless

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ex-Governors, Ministers Refuse To Surrender Diplomatic Passports / PDP Expresses Shock Over Supreme Court Verdict / Buhari Receives Erdogan, Turkish President (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.