Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,774 members, 7,837,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

White Man Calls Patoranking A Liar - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / White Man Calls Patoranking A Liar (571 Views)

Man Calls Yomi Casual 'Yahoo Boy' Because Of His Car, He Replies / "Toyin Abraham Is A Bastard, Broke And A Liar" — Lizzy Anjorin Fires Back / CDQ Calls Patoranking A Mad Man, See What Happens Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

White Man Calls Patoranking A Liar by iamherry(m): 1:14pm On Mar 07, 2018
Recently, popular Nigerian reggae/dancehall king, Patoranking informed his fans in excitement about his invitation to speak at Harvard Business School. But a certain American man countered his claim by tagging the singer a liar.

It all played on IG after Pato shared a post that reads thus; “Was invited to speak at Harvard today.” Many of his fans saw that as a welcome development and congratulated him for the higher height he had attained. But in the middle of the compliments, a certain American man stormed in and countered Patoranking’s claim, tagging him a liar.

On the comment area of Patoranking’s post, the man wrote: “That's highly impossible.” The singer’s fans immediately turned against him, slamming him for lying to them and trying to claim to be what he isn’t. In reaction, Pato wrote: “The Way am feeling after this Harvard level, I might decide to run for 2019. @dinomelaye plz advise me.”

He also put out some photos and a video from the event. Nigerians then bounced back at the white man with bashes and shades until he disappeared. However, during the argument, the white man called Nigerians dull, gullible, and backward.

Re: White Man Calls Patoranking A Liar by ikemesit4477: 4:04pm On Mar 07, 2018
iamherry:
Recently, popular Nigerian reggae/dancehall king, Patoranking informed his fans in excitement about his invitation to speak at Harvard Business School. But a certain American man countered his claim by tagging the singer a liar.

It all played on IG after Pato shared a post that reads thus; “Was invited to speak at Harvard today.” Many of his fans saw that as a welcome development and congratulated him for the higher height he had attained. But in the middle of the compliments, a certain American man stormed in and countered Patoranking’s claim, tagging him a liar.

On the comment area of Patoranking’s post, the man wrote: “That's highly impossible.” The singer’s fans immediately turned against him, slamming him for lying to them and trying to claim to be what he isn’t. In reaction, Pato wrote: “The Way am feeling after this Harvard level, I might decide to run for 2019. @dinomelaye plz advise me.”

He also put out some photos and a video from the event. Nigerians then bounced back at the white man with bashes and shades until he disappeared. However, during the argument, the white man called Nigerians dull, gullible, and backward.
that white man no go make heaven for trying to downgrade pato! grin

(1) (Reply)

Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Reportedly Split Again / “bambam Is For The Game, My Girlfriend Is Reality” — Teddy A #bbnaija / Must Read!! Masturbation: Effects And How To Stop It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.