Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,763 members, 7,955,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:24 PM

Please Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help (538 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help by kalex0(m): 1:48pm On Mar 07, 2018
my gf revealed a secret to me... she XED she was raped at d age of 11 by her uncle. she's always crying every time we having sex.

please what can she do to stop this??!
Re: Please Help by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 07, 2018
Have her visit a psychologist, Believe me, you can't help that lady yourself smiley
Re: Please Help by donstan18: 1:59pm On Mar 07, 2018
kalex0:
[s] my gf revealed a secret to me... she XED she was raped at d age of 11 by her uncle. she's always crying every time we having sex.

please what can she do to stop this??! [/s]

Is it not Nigerian girls again? cheesy

It's either they were raped or they'll say a bicycle raped them while riding it.

I'm surprised your girlfriend said 11years, she tried.,..,..most ladies will tell you 4years cheesy

Biko stop using your big dick on her, before you destroy her womb....Take it easy on her cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Please Help by highqueen(f): 2:01pm On Mar 07, 2018
she needs psychological help...maybe you should quit having sex with her for the main time.
Re: Please Help by kalex0(m): 2:24pm On Mar 07, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Have her visit a psychologist, Believe me, you can't help that lady yourself smiley

Thanks

she will do that ASAP
Re: Please Help by kalex0(m): 2:25pm On Mar 07, 2018
donstan18:

Is it not Nigerian girls again? cheesy

It's either they were raped or they'll say a bicycle raped them while riding it.

I'm surprised your girlfriend said 11years, she tried.,..,..most ladies will tell you 4years cheesy

Biko stop using your big dick on her, before you destroy her womb....Take it easy on her cheesy

lol

u are not serious
Re: Please Help by kalex0(m): 2:26pm On Mar 07, 2018
highqueen:
she needs psychological help...maybe you should quit having sex with her for the main time.

really

OK I will
Re: Please Help by marvin906(m): 2:29pm On Mar 07, 2018
no offence..
buh why is it that 65% of naija girls always claim to be raped..
nevertheless OP her psychological health should be more important than your knoji..
for now.
take her to a doctor and just be patient with her
Re: Please Help by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 07, 2018
kalex0:

Thanks

she will do that ASAP
You are welcome smiley

(1) (Reply)

Happy Mothers Day / Are There No Man On Earth; Mexico Women Now Getting Married To Trees / Europe Base Nigerian Prostitute Begs Madam For Liberty On Social Media (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.