Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,938 members, 7,814,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Can You Invite Your Ex To Your Wedding??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Invite Your Ex To Your Wedding??? (567 Views)

Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / What Will You Do If You Invite Your Girlfriend And She Comes With 10 Friends? / Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Invite Your Ex To Your Wedding??? by Nedfed(m): 9:38pm On Mar 19, 2018
Yorubas do says " if we are fighting doesn't mean we should wish ourself death", that makes me ask this question:
1. Can you invite your Ex to your wedding?
2. If your Ex invite you to his/her wedding will you go?

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
fynestboi...
Re: Can You Invite Your Ex To Your Wedding??? by DaddyKross: 9:40pm On Mar 19, 2018
No, i can't and won't invite her but if she invites me to hers, imma turn up in my bold agbada and even dance like Senator Adeleke cheesy
Re: Can You Invite Your Ex To Your Wedding??? by Uyiii: 9:42pm On Mar 19, 2018
Nedfed:
Yorubas do says " if we are fighting doesn't mean we should wish ourself death", that makes me ask this question:
1. Can you invite your Ex to your wedding?
2. If your Ex invite you to his/her wedding will you go?
if she's got no qualms at all coming to mine, why not?
I'll gracefully invite her.
and for her wedding, if she did invite me, trust I am gonna contact ebuka's tailor to arrange one agbada for me to grace the occasioncheesy

na so Life be my brother, dem nor dey telli person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Invite Your Ex To Your Wedding??? by Uyiii: 9:48pm On Mar 19, 2018
DaddyKross:
No, i can't and won't invite her but if she invites me to hers, imma turn up in my bold agbada and even dance like Senator Adeleke cheesy
you'll dance like David danced.
e blike your ex nearly suck you dry shacheesy

1 Like

Re: Can You Invite Your Ex To Your Wedding??? by juwonloo(m): 9:53pm On Mar 19, 2018
invite any guests invite able, if you are not mature upstairs then you chooses who to attend.

even your OLOSHO bsbes
Re: Can You Invite Your Ex To Your Wedding??? by DaddyKross: 10:01pm On Mar 19, 2018
Uyiii:

you'll dance like David danced.
e blike your ex nearly suck you dry shacheesy

Can't trust those girls jaare. Make she no come seduce for my wedding
Re: Can You Invite Your Ex To Your Wedding??? by Nedfed(m): 10:19pm On Mar 19, 2018
DaddyKross:

Why can't you?
From ur words it shows u're the one that broke up
Re: Can You Invite Your Ex To Your Wedding??? by Nedfed(m): 10:20pm On Mar 19, 2018
Uyiii:

if she's got no qualms at all coming to mine, why not?
I'll gracefully invite her.
and for her wedding, if she did invite me, trust I am gonna contact ebuka's tailor to arrange one agbada for me to grace the occasioncheesy

na so Life be my brother, dem nor dey telli person.
Gbam!
That's maturity mehn
Re: Can You Invite Your Ex To Your Wedding??? by DaddyKross: 10:27pm On Mar 19, 2018
Nedfed:

Why can't you?
From ur words it shows u're the one that broke up

Okay bro.
Re: Can You Invite Your Ex To Your Wedding??? by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:27pm On Mar 19, 2018
Kini big deal

(1) (Reply)

Four Things You Should Never Give Up For A Relationship / What Would You Do ? IF After Paying Off Your Wife’s Debt & She Do This... / Let’s Settle This Once And For All – Is Kissing A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.