Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,970 members, 7,866,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:03 PM

I Want To Donate To A Hospital In Ibadan - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Donate To A Hospital In Ibadan (565 Views)

What's Your Worst/funny Experience In A Hospital?? / Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React / Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Donate To A Hospital In Ibadan by kay29000(m): 1:38pm On Mar 09, 2018
Hello guys, I do a form of charity every month with little part of my income. This month, I want to donate something to any private / public hospital in Ibadan. My budget is just 20k, but I feel there is something I can buy that would be of good use to the hospital.

Please, can someone help me out with ideas. Thanks in anticipation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Donate To A Hospital In Ibadan by Viserion: 1:07am On Mar 10, 2018
some food items and toiletries..
Re: I Want To Donate To A Hospital In Ibadan by Nobody: 1:14am On Mar 10, 2018
Toiletries and things that are used for cleaning the hospital environment...broom, packers, buckets, mop...etc.
Re: I Want To Donate To A Hospital In Ibadan by Burgerlomo: 4:18am On Mar 10, 2018
A giver never lack cool

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Donate To A Hospital In Ibadan by dadebayo1(m): 4:39am On Mar 10, 2018
You can decide to pay bills for detained patients ... Some patients are detained in hospitals due to not paying for bills... That is better and more impact is made compared to buying toiletries forhe clinic which the cleaners will eventually take away

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Donate To A Hospital In Ibadan by kay29000(m): 8:10am On Mar 10, 2018
Viserion:
some food items and toiletries..
Okay. Thanks.
Re: I Want To Donate To A Hospital In Ibadan by kay29000(m): 8:11am On Mar 10, 2018
AntiBrutus:
Toiletries and things that are used for cleaning the hospital environment...broom, packers, buckets, mop...etc.

Nice idea. Thanks for the contribution.
Re: I Want To Donate To A Hospital In Ibadan by kay29000(m): 8:12am On Mar 10, 2018
dadebayo1:
You can decide to pay bills for detained patients ... Some patients are detained in hospitals due to not paying for bills... That is better and more impact is made compared to buying toiletries forhe clinic which the cleaners will eventually take away

This is exactly what a medical student in UCH that I met on nairaland told me yesterday. Thanks for your comment.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Donate To A Hospital In Ibadan by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 10, 2018
Nice. I do visit the Ikoyi Prisons here in Lagos too. So many innocent prisoners in there whose families and friends have abandoned them undecided

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Stopped Wearing Hijab In 2014 And Started Doing Por.n – Lady Reveals (photos) / Library Warns Half Naked Female Students / Marriage Proposal To His Anonymous Sexmate Of 1 And A Half Years.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.