Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,314 members, 7,867,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:44 AM

This Guy Nwaamaikpe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Guy Nwaamaikpe (771 Views)

Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! / The Secrets Of Nwaamaikpe / NwaAmaikpe .. A Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Guy Nwaamaikpe by WeJCKs(m): 2:28pm On Mar 07, 2018
The kind of comments he makes baffles me, it's sounds funny and sometimes stupid, I hail thee chai. Always sarcastic, to be sincere I tire for you�������

I wonder what's inside your brain and how you relate with people in real life
Re: This Guy Nwaamaikpe by kachi19: 2:33pm On Mar 07, 2018
Oí mate i don't think he's going to reply you oooh!!
Re: This Guy Nwaamaikpe by marvin906(m): 2:35pm On Mar 07, 2018
for you to have open a thread bacause of him..
shows how jobless you are..
your clearly no different from a girl that will hate a guy outside and admire him inside undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: This Guy Nwaamaikpe by ubunja(m): 5:42pm On Mar 07, 2018
marvin906:
for you to have open a thread bacause of him..
shows how jobless you are..
your clearly no different from a girl that will hate a guy outside and admire him inside undecided undecided
in nigeria seems Job Shaming in trending..
Re: This Guy Nwaamaikpe by walepackage(m): 5:49pm On Mar 07, 2018
ubunja:

truly,i so much wonder why people on social media quickly use it,as if he pays his bills.

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Nwaamaikpe by marvin906(m): 7:10pm On Mar 07, 2018
ubunja:

who's job shaming
Re: This Guy Nwaamaikpe by GOFRONT(m): 10:48pm On Mar 07, 2018
Now with my left hand pullin down my left ear, i want to warn una make una drop NwaAmaikpe matter.

An injury to that guy is an injury to me.

Once again make i warn with my hand stil pullin my ear, whoever find NwaAmaikpe trouble find my trouble.....Thats rite

(1) (Reply)

How To Treat Your Wife. Don’t Shout At Your Wife When You Are Talking. / How To Know True Love. / Mum Please Help Me, I Want To Kill My Husband,pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.