Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

First Time Caucasian Ovchaka Owner....join Me Train Lexi Properly - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / First Time Caucasian Ovchaka Owner....join Me Train Lexi Properly (10149 Views)

DIARY OF A FIRST TIME DOG OWNER. (GSD) / Kano State Dog Walk(first Time Ever) / Caucasian And GSD Mix For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Time Caucasian Ovchaka Owner....join Me Train Lexi Properly by thefunclubenterprise(m): 11:32pm On Mar 11, 2019
I might need a dog lover in lagos to adopt lexi for a few months pending when I return from a work trip.

Would have easily left her for my neighbours but I think she will come on heat during this period and they will not be savvy enough to know or do anything about.

Advice pls or show interest

PS: She has an excellent temperament, and easily familiarise herself with people.
Re: First Time Caucasian Ovchaka Owner....join Me Train Lexi Properly by JackOfAllTrades: 2:41am On Mar 12, 2019
Me me
Re: First Time Caucasian Ovchaka Owner....join Me Train Lexi Properly by thefunclubenterprise(m): 7:26am On Mar 12, 2019
JackOfAllTrades:
Me me

Where in lagos do you live bro?
And I hope you are good with dogs
Re: First Time Caucasian Ovchaka Owner....join Me Train Lexi Properly by JackOfAllTrades: 8:56am On Mar 12, 2019
I live in Festac, I also had a Caucasian shepherd which I got from a veteran Caucasian breeder on nairaland. I had to sale him because of the contract job I had in New York.
thefunclubenterprise:

Where in lagos do you live bro?
And I hope you are good with dogs

Re: First Time Caucasian Ovchaka Owner....join Me Train Lexi Properly by thefunclubenterprise(m): 8:09pm On Mar 12, 2019
[b][/b]
JackOfAllTrades:
I live in Festac, I also had a Caucasian shepherd which I got from a veteran Caucasian breeder on nairaland. I had to sale him because of the contract job I had in New York.

Thats great! Please let's discuss on what's app, my contact is on my signature.
Re: First Time Caucasian Ovchaka Owner....join Me Train Lexi Properly by dewhaley: 7:47am On Mar 13, 2019
thefunclubenterprise:
[b][/b]

Thats great! Please let's discuss on what's app, my contact is on my signature.
I can take care of Lexy too.... At least she'll be a big sis figure for my Gsd puppies
I'm also in Lag btw
Re: First Time Caucasian Ovchaka Owner....join Me Train Lexi Properly by Bomae: 8:58am On Mar 13, 2019
Dont let ur dogs get access to baking materials, sweets, toothpaste, mints fruit drinks, mouthwash, peanut butter, chocolates, chewing gums etc
These items contains Xylitol. It could cause ur dogs blood sugar levels to drop which can eventually lead to liver failures, vomiting, lethargy, and lack of coordination.

Xylitol is a crystalline alcohol derived from xylose, its sweet tasting and is used as an artificial sweetener on foods and other products. Its dangerous for dogs

Join our telegran link to learn everything u need to knw abt dogs.

https:///CanineEducation

Telegram link
Re: First Time Caucasian Ovchaka Owner....join Me Train Lexi Properly by Lloydthesaint: 11:00am On Mar 13, 2019
Update on Lexi
Re: First Time Caucasian Ovchaka Owner....join Me Train Lexi Properly by thefunclubenterprise(m): 2:31pm On Mar 17, 2019
dewhaley:

I can take care of Lexy too.... At least she'll be a big sis figure for my Gsd puppies
I'm also in Lag btw

Please you can also contact me on what's app, the other guy hasn't contacted me, and she is still up for adoption for a few months.

Whats app number is 070 358 38151

Thanks
Re: First Time Caucasian Ovchaka Owner....join Me Train Lexi Properly by thefunclubenterprise(m): 6:04pm On Apr 15, 2019
New update
I was able to get a new home for Lexi in Benin.

Caretaker noticed she came on heat yesterday, this is her second heat, please advise what to do.

Anyone with a good quality male CO in Benin city?
Re: First Time Caucasian Ovchaka Owner....join Me Train Lexi Properly by thefunclubenterprise(m): 3:37pm On Apr 20, 2019
This is day 6 of her heat, was advised to cross from day 9
Re: First Time Caucasian Ovchaka Owner....join Me Train Lexi Properly by Eveezy(m): 7:42am On Apr 21, 2019
thefunclubenterprise:
New update
I was able to get a new home for Lexi in Benin.

Caretaker noticed she came on heat yesterday, this is her second heat, please advise what to do.

Anyone with a good quality male CO in Benin city?
How come all the way in benin? Why not lagos as intended?
Re: First Time Caucasian Ovchaka Owner....join Me Train Lexi Properly by thefunclubenterprise(m): 8:06am On Apr 21, 2019
Eveezy:

How come all the way in benin? Why not lagos as intended?

She was initially at my house in Benin, so she was moved to a family friends house there where i am sure she will be well taken care of
Re: First Time Caucasian Ovchaka Owner....join Me Train Lexi Properly by Eveezy(m): 5:33pm On Apr 21, 2019
thefunclubenterprise:

She was initially at my house in Benin, so she was moved to a family friends house there where i am sure she will be well taken care of
Oo ok, no p, dogs full benin sha
Re: First Time Caucasian Ovchaka Owner....join Me Train Lexi Properly by thefunclubenterprise(m): 10:12am On Apr 23, 2019
Eveezy:

Oo ok, no p, dogs full benin sha

Not really oo, had a tough time looking for a good quality male, so far I have only seen one acceptable male and I don't even know if it's quality is as good as what I see up in other treads.
Met the guy on jiji, and my brother went to inspect the male, he is requesting for 30k and a puppy.
Is the male good enough? and is the price fair?

Re: First Time Caucasian Ovchaka Owner....join Me Train Lexi Properly by thefunclubenterprise(m): 10:15am On Apr 23, 2019
Today is her 9th day and I really have to make a decision fast.
Other males I have seen aren't sitting well with me this is the best I have gotten so far.
I will appreciate if anyone can urgently refer someone in Benin, I have called bobsaxxy and a host of other guys but they are offering for me to transport her down, which will set me back by nothing less that 50k in transport cost alone.

Will appreciate anyone's help, else I will settle for this one as it's the best I have seen so far
Re: First Time Caucasian Ovchaka Owner....join Me Train Lexi Properly by jayned: 11:06am On Apr 23, 2019
thefunclubenterprise:

Not really oo, had a tough time looking for a good quality male, so far I have only seen one acceptable male and I don't even know if it's quality is as good as what I see up in other treads.
Met the guy on jiji, and my brother went to inspect the male, he is requesting for 30k and a puppy.

He looks good to me. Here it's 20k mating with 1 puppy so I think it's fair.Meanwhile I have learnt to be weary of jiji but if u say your brother inspected, then it all good.

All the best.
Re: First Time Caucasian Ovchaka Owner....join Me Train Lexi Properly by Eveezy(m): 2:18pm On Apr 23, 2019
thefunclubenterprise:

Looks ok, is the male pedigree? Ask him how much is his pay off
Re: First Time Caucasian Ovchaka Owner....join Me Train Lexi Properly by thefunclubenterprise(m): 11:49pm On Apr 23, 2019
He said he isn't sure, but he knows one of the parent was imported and he bought from jos. Actually he has been transparent so far, I guess not everyone you find on those online platforms are bad. But I will be careful sha thanks.
We have agreed for 20k and puppy, mating will take place tomorrow.
Thanks to everyone for your contribution, I hope all goes well as planned especially as I'm not around

1 Like

Re: First Time Caucasian Ovchaka Owner....join Me Train Lexi Properly by thefunclubenterprise(m): 9:24pm On May 08, 2019
The wait begins
Re: First Time Caucasian Ovchaka Owner....join Me Train Lexi Properly by thefunclubenterprise(m): 7:33pm On Jun 05, 2019
Noticed her teats are bigger and more pronounced, also she is having a clear discharge.
This is 5 weeks after mating, can I confirm pregnancy yet or do I take her to a vet to do so?

I have increased feeding to twice daily, majorly on diamond puppy and canned food, rice and chicken parts.

Any advice for me please?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Diary Of My Boy "Bullet" / Which Feed Is The Best For My New Caucasian. Plz Help! / Lady Breastfeed Her Puppies With her own Breast Milk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.