Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

e!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / e!!! (1036 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

e!!! by sunnywhyt007: 2:56pm On Mar 07, 2018
Re: e!!! by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 07, 2018
sunnywhyt007:
Good day nairalanders please how can I get over emotional feelings I have for my girlfriend?, We had misunderstanding few days ago though we've settled it and back together... But now she's really playing games with me ,came to my place last night and I see her off when she was leaving not knowing she has told them at home that she's going for night class and she told me she's going back home , I later called her younger sister and to my surprise she said her sister told her she's not coming home, Her number was switched off all through the night... Please help me if you know how I can forget about the feelings I have for her ...

Please I don't want insult or abusive words on this...
if truly u love her, it wld take a whole lot of time to forget her but u wld forget her. Get busy and watch d magic happen
Re: e!!! by sunnywhyt007: 3:05pm On Mar 07, 2018
nnamdiokere45:
if truly u love her, it wld take a whole lot of time to forget her but u wld forget her. Get busy and watch d magic happen
It's not easy for me at all, have took her home to meet with my parent, My mom do call her regularly with the hope that she's my final destination on dating girls ....
Re: e!!! by Innobee99(m): 3:16pm On Mar 07, 2018
Same wahala am facing too bro
Not up to a week i bought her new phone, Val gifts. She was f*cking someone else d following day. I just have to accept my defeat and move on.

May God bring a better one 4 us!
Move on, a Lady is not worth dying for cuz they will never die 4 u

4 Likes

Re: e!!! by VenomousTruth: 3:17pm On Mar 07, 2018
sunnywhyt007:
Good day nairalanders please how can I get over emotional feelings I have for my girlfriend?, We had misunderstanding few days ago though we've settled it and back together... But now she's really playing games with me ,came to my place last night and I see her off when she was leaving not knowing she has told them at home that she's going for night class and she told me she's going back home , I later called her younger sister and to my surprise she said her sister told her she's not coming home, Her number was switched off all through the night... Please help me if you know how I can forget about the feelings I have for her ...

Please I don't want insult or abusive words on this...
she knows your mumu button. she knows you can't leave her. she knows you're obsessed about her... I'll advice you not to take her serious bro... pass the time with her.
Re: e!!! by sunnywhyt007: 3:22pm On Mar 07, 2018
Innobee99:
Not up to a week i bought her new phone, Val gifts. She was f*cking someone else d following day. I just have to accept my defeat and move on.

Na wa oo!!!
Re: e!!! by sunnywhyt007: 3:23pm On Mar 07, 2018
VenomousTruth:
she knows your mumu button. she knows you can't leave her. she knows you're obsessed about her... I'll advice you not to take her serious bro... pass the time with her.
I think you're right bro, thanks for the advice
Re: e!!! by VenomousTruth: 3:26pm On Mar 07, 2018
sunnywhyt007:
I think you're right bro, thanks for the advice
anytime G... we the good guys, know when we can take it no more.

never let this change your mindset about women okay... there's always a Queen amidst all maidens.
Re: e!!! by sunnywhyt007: 3:30pm On Mar 07, 2018
VenomousTruth:
anytime G... we the good guys, know when we can take it no more.

never let this change your mindset about women okay... there's always a Queen amidst all maidens.
Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: e!!! by Headlesschicken(m): 3:30pm On Mar 07, 2018
grin Young boys of nowadays always Thinking n talking bout women no wonder why dis country x stifled in every area,work hard n become someone in life,n watch women drool after you....Dia x tym for evryfin...
Re: e!!! by sunnywhyt007: 3:34pm On Mar 07, 2018
Headlesschicken:
grin Young boys of nowadays always Thinking n talking bout women no wonder why dis country x stifled in every area,work hard n become someone in life,n watch women drool after you....Dia x tym for evryfin...
Lol, Thanks for your advice bro
Re: e!!! by alphacyborg(m): 3:35pm On Mar 07, 2018
Be killing yourself untop the least attractive females on earth. undecided tongue
Re: e!!! by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 07, 2018
Get a friend that will keep you busy, then from there start dating her, then you will forget the girl. Wish you luck.
Re: e!!! by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 07, 2018
sunnywhyt007:
It's not easy for me at all, have took her home to meet with my parent, My mom do call her regularly with the hope that she's my final destination on dating girls ....
trust me bro, its only a matter of time. Wen my nysc babe broke up wit me 2yrs ago, i was so devastated dat i tot d world should jst cum to an end. Today i have 3 girls at hand n i dnt care if any leaves.
I am nt saying it wld b easy, bt i know it wld surely pass with time

1 Like

Re: e!!! by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 07, 2018
Innobee99:

salute to u bro for moving on fast
Re: e!!! by LordKO(m): 4:59pm On Mar 07, 2018
The very moment you mastered the timeless act of setting your emotional firewall password with "goodness" the better for your sanity. In so doing, separation caused by betrayal/any other toxic act from anyone you once had/shared emotional connection with, will not cause you heartbreak.

I don't need your validation to substantiate the following pronouncement; I've never suffered heartbreak from a romantic relationship.

5 Likes

Re: e!!! by icebabe21(f): 5:22pm On Mar 07, 2018
Chikita66:
Get a friend that will keep you busy, then from there start dating her, then you will forget the girl. Wish you luck.
yes oo
Re: e!!! by sunnywhyt007: 5:54pm On Mar 07, 2018
nnamdiokere45:
trust me bro, its only a matter of time. Wen my nysc babe broke up wit me 2yrs ago, i was so devastated dat i tot d world should jst cum to an end. Today i have 3 girls at hand n i dnt care if any leaves.
I am nt saying it wld b easy, bt i know it wld surely pass with time
Cool... Thanks
Re: e!!! by osykull22(m): 8:14pm On Mar 07, 2018
o boy don't ever love a woman wit ur heart cos ur heart will control u but love her wit ur head cos ur head will guide u
Re: e!!! by sunnywhyt007: 8:16pm On Mar 07, 2018
osykull22:
o boy don't ever love a woman wit ur heart cos ur heart will control u but love her wit ur head cos ur head will guide u
#Correct

(1) (Reply)

Viral Photo Of A 'zambian Prophet' Removing A Lady's Underwear In Church / Ahmedabad Independent Call Girl Surbhi Patel / Wedding Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.