Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Iam Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Iam Confused (1111 Views)

Bash Me If You Like.. But Iam Going To Say The Truth. / Iam a Pretty Boy, I Need Help To Look Like A Man!!!(pic) / Please Help Iam In A Delima... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iam Confused by udeter: 6:43am On May 03, 2018
I had sex with my girl friend
on 26th and on 27th she saw cervical macus, what we happen to her
Re: Iam Confused by Iseoluwani: 6:46am On May 03, 2018
udeter:
I had sex with my girl friend
on 26th and on 27th she saw cervical macus, what we happen to her

Egg white cervical mucus (EWCM) is a type of cervical fluid that is produced right before ovulation, during a time when you are most fertile. This mucus is called EWCM because it strongly resembles raw egg white in that it is clear or streaked, and is very stretchy and can also be watery

Didnt u use CD. Moreover why have sex b4 marriage. U think u are enjoying. Don't be surprised you will pay for it....simple instructions u cant obey from God

4 Likes

Re: Iam Confused by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:50am On May 03, 2018
Doctors in the house, kindly come over....
Re: Iam Confused by Nobody: 6:56am On May 03, 2018
Iseoluwani:

Egg white cervical mucus (EWCM) is a type of cervical fluid that is produced right before ovulation, during a time when you are most fertile. This mucus is called EWCM because it strongly resembles raw egg white in that it is clear or streaked, and is very stretchy and can also be watery

Didnt u use CD. Moreover why have sex b4 marriage. U think u are enjoying. Don't be surprised you will pay for it....simple instructions u cant obey from God

You said it all

2 Likes

Re: Iam Confused by udeter: 9:52am On May 03, 2018
Iseoluwani:

what if she take postinor2
Re: Iam Confused by Iseoluwani: 5:39pm On May 03, 2018
udeter:
what if she take postinor2

Its a + or -. When z her mestral cycle

Guess u had sex during her 2days window period

Keep praying grin. We will keep praying for u not to b an unwanted father
Re: Iam Confused by udeter: 6:39pm On May 03, 2018
Iseoluwani:

her mother is refusing her to marry me we did it before we met her so that is why iam saying this
Re: Iam Confused by udeter: 6:10pm On May 18, 2018
Iseoluwani:

she have not called me that she is pregnant and so iam free

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iam Confused by udeter: 6:12pm On May 18, 2018
Iseoluwani:

she have not called me that she is pregnant iam free
Re: Iam Confused by Adasun(m): 7:43pm On May 18, 2018
udeter:
she have not called me that she is pregnant iam free
papa junior gud evening SIR! cheesy cheesy
Re: Iam Confused by udeter: 9:02pm On May 18, 2018
Adasun:
papa junior gud evening SIR! cheesy cheesy
meaning what, why re u calling me papa junior
Re: Iam Confused by Adasun(m): 9:04pm On May 18, 2018
udeter:
meaning what, why re u calling me papa junior
don't they do advance in ur area.

U are papa junior in advance cheesy cheesy
Re: Iam Confused by Bluezy13(m): 10:19pm On May 18, 2018
Iseoluwani:

You've not answered the question!
Re: Iam Confused by udeter: 5:56am On May 19, 2018
Bluezy13:

You've not answered the question!
no not this time but explain why you say so

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Woman Who Claims To Have Slept With Over 15 Ghosts / Sex Before Marriage - Kini Big Deal? / She Treating Me To Lick My Nude Picture Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.