Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Pls Friends What Is The Way Out... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Friends What Is The Way Out... (1112 Views)

She Has Too Many Male Friends, What Should I Do? / PLS FRIENDS, What are the meaning of this words The Wayrey, Oh Waryrei / Please Friends , What Ur Take...a Friend Is Trying To Introduce Me To This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Friends What Is The Way Out... by Olufemi95: 4:29pm On Mar 07, 2018
there is this girl i met in school. i ask her out nd she accepted... we do call nd chat.. but the prob is that she lives with her parents nd she is always monitored. its over six months that we have been dating but she has not been chance to come over to my plc.. pls what do i do cos i really like her....
Re: Pls Friends What Is The Way Out... by Ogbenimax(m): 4:31pm On Mar 07, 2018
Olufemi95:
there is this girl i met in school. i ask her out nd she accepted... we do call nd chat.. but the prob is that she lives with her parents nd she is always monitored. its over six months that we have been dating but she has not been chance to come over to my plc.. pls what do i do cos i really like her....
grin ole why do you want her to come your house?

2 Likes

Re: Pls Friends What Is The Way Out... by DabLord: 4:32pm On Mar 07, 2018
undecided Use her for ritual

Re: Pls Friends What Is The Way Out... by donstan18: 4:33pm On Mar 07, 2018
Olufemi95:

Tell us the truth.

Shebi na fvck u d fyn

1 Like

Re: Pls Friends What Is The Way Out... by Khd95(m): 4:43pm On Mar 07, 2018
see wetin konji aff caused
Re: Pls Friends What Is The Way Out... by phintohlar(f): 4:45pm On Mar 07, 2018
donstan18:

Tell us the truth.

Shebi na fvck u d fyn
e tire me oh, oniranu omo kekere
Re: Pls Friends What Is The Way Out... by marvin906(m): 4:50pm On Mar 07, 2018
konji na bastard..
your complaining just for six months..
i didn't see my ex chick for a year plus i didn't die
even when konji give me red card..
buh the day we finally saw each other..
what happens when a volcano meets a tornado

3 Likes

Re: Pls Friends What Is The Way Out... by KINGinVAHALA: 4:57pm On Mar 07, 2018
You guys re in secondary school?
Re: Pls Friends What Is The Way Out... by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 07, 2018
Stop dating kids that are still under house arrest, that is the way out.
Re: Pls Friends What Is The Way Out... by Papiikush: 5:53pm On Mar 07, 2018
Chikita66:
Stop dating kids that are still under house arrest, that is the way out.
Some adults still living with their parents/family are not allowed to step out after 10pm. I don't think it's got anything to do with age.
Re: Pls Friends What Is The Way Out... by VenomousTruth: 6:01pm On Mar 07, 2018
you really like her or you really like her pussy... be realistic bro, I hate pretenders.
Re: Pls Friends What Is The Way Out... by MhizzAJ(f): 7:39pm On Mar 07, 2018
You want her to come to your place so that you can use her to practice different sex styles undecided

Thank God she's still under her parent's roof and closely monitored if not na your type day useless small small girls for street
Re: Pls Friends What Is The Way Out... by roarik(f): 7:57pm On Mar 07, 2018
come to your house to do wat? to pray or read together?nawa o just 6 months..u already inviting her to ur house..smh
Re: Pls Friends What Is The Way Out... by id4sho(m): 8:27pm On Mar 07, 2018
no dulling, we the #FUCKBOYZ are fully in support. Our member airtime and care cannot waste like that.

1 Like

Re: Pls Friends What Is The Way Out... by PMWSpirit(m): 12:47am On Mar 08, 2018
I'm very happy the parents of the girl are doing a good job protecting their daughter from scavengers like you.
Kudos to them awon aye ati orun

Btw

OP, please face your studies ooo. Is your house a police station that you want her to come over for questioning ? Abi you be therapist wey wan help solve her life problem ?

1 Like

Re: Pls Friends What Is The Way Out... by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 08, 2018
The way out? Visit her in her parents house, that is if she'll allow you. If you truly like her, go to her house, her parents will be happy you did. Again, that is if you truly like her, but if your definition of "like" is what is in between her thighs, bros, endure til the day it'll happen for you, which will never happen.
Re: Pls Friends What Is The Way Out... by Mandrake007(m): 9:45am On Mar 08, 2018
This guy wants to fuçk grin grin
Re: Pls Friends What Is The Way Out... by ImaIma1(f): 1:45pm On Mar 08, 2018
He has watched enough X-rated videos and he needs to practise the different styles cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Update Fans, Share Bedroom Pics / Whats The Most Craziest Thing You've Done This Year?? / Medicine After Death: TV Girl Apologizes To Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.