Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,335 members, 7,954,364 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:36 PM

How I Travelled Through 3 Countries With A N15,000 Budget! - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How I Travelled Through 3 Countries With A N15,000 Budget! (40672 Views)

Meet 22-Year-Old Lexie Alford Who Has Travelled To Every Country In The World / How Did You Feel The First Day You Travelled Abroad? / "See What Somebody Did To Me" - Nigerian Man Who Travelled To Europe. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Travelled Through 3 Countries With A N15,000 Budget! by ise82(m): 12:02am On Mar 09, 2018
Interesting!

1 Like

Re: How I Travelled Through 3 Countries With A N15,000 Budget! by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 09, 2018
LemuelIrabor:
What an adventure! ☺️

Frankly, I'm not even sure which is more spectacular: the fact that you're not afraid to take frequent dives into the unknown.. OR the simple-cum-scintillating fact that you took the time to write it all down.

Good work!
smiley

PS: On the side, were you ever ''scared'' about the unknown during any part of the trip?
Thanks Lemuel. I was terrified but a little less terrified as I had done something like this in the past. I learn to rise above my fears and push myself. I'm scared of heights and flying but I have gone paragliding and would go skydiving soon. I keep a travel blog, so writing it down was the easy part smiley
Re: How I Travelled Through 3 Countries With A N15,000 Budget! by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 09, 2018
jpphilips:

We wouldnt know still if you had a quickie to augment your budget, we never know! grin grin grin
I'd leave that to your imagination smiley. Keep in mind though that CS is not a dating site, so if you ever surf or host, please represent NG well and keep it classy wink
Re: How I Travelled Through 3 Countries With A N15,000 Budget! by adebayogates(m): 8:58am On Mar 09, 2018
olujastro:

This is exactly what I'm looking for. I'm somehow ashamed that I haven't visited my neighbouring countries at all.
I planned to do the West African route from Lagos up to Abidjan in IVC back in December when I went for Christmas but couldn't find anyone to go with me, except I was ready to sponsor the person's entire trip.

I've seen a couple of people here indicating interest in doing this trip soon. I'll love to do this during the next Christmas holiday in December as I have other trips planned for Easter and Summer holidays already.
Then East African trip can come in 2019.
Anyone interested in the bolded should holla.

Sent a request to ya
Re: How I Travelled Through 3 Countries With A N15,000 Budget! by boyjo: 10:01am On Mar 09, 2018
chiefojiji:
we all know that pastor! tongue

Chief Ojiji himself. Ojiji ojiji the ojuju destroyer grin grin grin
Re: How I Travelled Through 3 Countries With A N15,000 Budget! by chiefojiji(m): 10:11pm On Mar 09, 2018
boyjo:

Chief Ojiji himself. Ojiji ojiji the ojuju destroyer grin grin grin
shocked Jésù! Am sure you're in Nigeria....
Re: How I Travelled Through 3 Countries With A N15,000 Budget! by boyjo: 8:15am On Mar 10, 2018
chiefojiji:

shocked Jésù! Am sure you're in Nigeria....

Chiefojiji ojiji.
Ojiji the brutal friend of the sun.
I see now that you're not in Nigeria. grin
Re: How I Travelled Through 3 Countries With A N15,000 Budget! by chiefojiji(m): 10:42am On Mar 10, 2018
boyjo:

Chiefojiji ojiji.
Ojiji the brutal friend of the sun.
I see now that you're not in Nigeria. grin

For this eulogy! Send me your Afrik bank account number now... If I don't send u 200k call me Buhari... I hope this doesn't sound like a hate speech
Re: How I Travelled Through 3 Countries With A N15,000 Budget! by jpphilips(m): 2:45pm On Mar 10, 2018
Seslie:

I'd leave that to your imagination smiley. Keep in mind though that CS is not a dating site, so if you ever surf or host, please represent NG well and keep it classy wink

What has classy got to do with having a quickie with a random stranger? I'm kinda lost
Re: How I Travelled Through 3 Countries With A N15,000 Budget! by boyjo: 8:26pm On Mar 10, 2018
chiefojiji:

For this eulogy! Send me your Afrik bank account number now... If I don't send u 200k call me Buhari... I hope this doesn't sound like a hate speech

Hahaha chief afribank? It is defunct.
300k is the correct amount.
Chiefojiji ojiji ride on, Buhari's got nothing on you.
Re: How I Travelled Through 3 Countries With A N15,000 Budget! by chiefojiji(m): 9:44pm On Mar 10, 2018
boyjo:

Hahaha chief afribank? It is defunct.
300k is the correct amount.
Chiefojiji ojiji ride on, Buhari's got nothing on you.
grin
Re: How I Travelled Through 3 Countries With A N15,000 Budget! by Annie001: 11:33pm On Jan 03, 2020
Seslie:

I'm going to IVC next! Using N100K through 5 countries. DM?
Did you later go?
Can you put me through please
Re: How I Travelled Through 3 Countries With A N15,000 Budget! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 08, 2020
Sorry for the late response. I haven't gone yet. But it still in my plans. Hopefully, I do it this year.
Annie001:

Did you later go?
Can you put me through please
Re: How I Travelled Through 3 Countries With A N15,000 Budget! by horlajay: 8:38pm On Feb 08, 2020
Seslie:
Sorry for the late response. I haven't gone yet. But it still in my plans. Hopefully, I do it this year.

I'm definitely going this year. Prolly May/June. Would spend few days in Benin, Lome,Ghana and finally Ivory coast.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Travelled Through 3 Countries With A N15,000 Budget! by MiamiePizza(m): 6:01am On Feb 09, 2020
horlajay:

I'm definitely going this year. Prolly May/June. Would spend few days in Benin, Lome,Ghana and finally Ivory coast.
how much do you think it'll cost one from Lagos to Bouake ivory coast?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe / Man Left Nigeria For Libya With 2 Legs, Returns Back With Crutches. Photos / What Part Of Dirty Lagos Is This? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.