Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,958 members, 7,828,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! (28969 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Love Tall Guys So Much? / What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? / Can U Cope With This Big Nyash Neighbor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by chinochizzy: 2:09pm On Jun 29, 2018
showafrica:

I tell you, my shoe no too dey market I make the others from afar. Again, if you are tall, u must be rich or else, people go enter bus finish, your leg no go gree enter. To enter taxi with others na problem. I usually pay for two sits.
which side do u stay

1 Like

Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by chinochizzy: 3:04pm On Jul 02, 2018
Indomie001:
your pinshure or adonb..... lipsrsealed
hmm
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 02, 2018
chinochizzy:
hmm

This guy again angry

Delete this stale thread. Inferiority complex kill you there angry

1 Like

Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by chinochizzy: 6:56am On Jul 03, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:

This guy again angry

Na wa you o
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by chinochizzy: 5:28pm On Jul 16, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:

This guy again angry

Am not suffering from inferiority complex ok
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by chinochizzy: 3:36pm On Jul 29, 2018
grin
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by Zealoy(m): 11:44am On Aug 13, 2018
This guy no well o, am 6ft tall infact I wish to add extra 2inchs to become 6.2ft. u need to go for councilling u are suffering from inferiority complex my guy

1 Like

Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by och12(m): 1:29pm On Sep 09, 2018
I am a 6'2 confident guy, tho lanky. grin
I pride in my height which is rare. I always stand tall in the midst of the crowd and I see my height as a motivation to achieve great things.
You're one of a kind, your height should only boost your self esteem rather than diminish it.
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by chinochizzy: 4:11pm On Sep 15, 2018
Am beginning to get confident in myself and also loving myself for who I am, human height is something we all can do little or nothing to change so am beginning to see reasons to appreciate myself exactly the way God created me even though it took me alot of time to realize this, thanks to everyone that commented in this thread, those that encourage me I thank u and also those that insulted me I thank u as well.
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by AGIRI8(m): 2:20pm On Sep 27, 2018
armylord:
im 6ft8 without shoes, with shoes on im 6ft9 and ya complaining ,u shouldn't be shy or ashamed of ur height, many people re wishing theyve our height

Jeez!!.. 6'8...me I no even tall at all...
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by AGIRI8(m): 2:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
Na girls dey rush us.. I'm 6ft tall. I luv my height.. Tho, I used to feel very uncomfortable, but now, I have put that behind me. I just make sure I dress properly and only put on something that fit.. And I always put on flat sole.. Besides, ladies always appreciate me. A girl used to call me sexy steel.. Bro shrug it off, u ain't tall at all.. Wot about vector?.. That dude 's 6'3

1 Like

Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by AGIRI8(m): 2:39pm On Sep 27, 2018
chinochizzy:
which side do u stay

I remember wen I was travelling frm cal to lagos.. D best seats had already been booked. I was only left with a seat at d back, but so uncomfortable.. The driver had to beg another passenger(who was sitting beside him) on my behalf to exchange seats with me...the driver be like.. "abeg, make una help am,, na nature".... Tho mine ain't that bad, I use a trouser lenght and shoe size of 43,44.... But sometimes if I see a trouser I love and d size is 42,,i will still go ahead and buy it,,, some people go come dey think say I be 'teblik'
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by AGIRI8(m): 2:42pm On Sep 27, 2018
UDUJ:

Ok bro now lets get serious. You are 5-11 you are ok heightwise, you should use that. I am 6-1 and I tell you girls dig tall guys.

Now let me scatter your head cheesy

Women want a man who towers over them because it conforms to gender stereotypes and makes them feel protected, secure, feminine and delicate.

1. Around a hot tall guy, THEY get to wear heels with reckless abandon without worrying that they will tower over him!

2. They love how you are able to pick them up and throw on a bed cheesy

3. When they are near a hot tall guy, they feel safe, like nothing can happening to them because other people are intimidated by tall people.

4. They feel safe when they hug you, and their height matches yours in such a way that their ear hits your heart and they can hear your heart beat.

5. When you hug them from behind you can rest your chin on their head and grab them, causing them to melt a little bit inside.

7. Hot guys who are tall and big can reach stuff off the top shelf for them, and when you do they can stare at you and watch as your muscles flex.

8. Girls love how tall hot guys are sexy when sitting down because they are so tall that they have to slouch

9. Tall guys look great in clothes because clothes are made with tall people in mind.

10. It is said that tall guys have healthy genes.

11. They love us tall as the act of looking at a tall dude is an act of seduction because they have to look up at us and just gosh at the adonis wink.

12. Shorter ladies fit together with tall guys in awesome ways.

13. When we are this tall girls feel holding our hand is awkward so they hold our biceps instead, which is just as good smiley

14. When you guys go out you are easier to spot from a crowd and they love to use this to show off to their friends

15. They know they will always be seen as cute and cuddly to a tall dude.

16. They love our long legs…

17. When it’s raining the shade we create for them with our umbrellas leave them perfectly dry!

Dude hold your head high. You are tall, be proud cool

Gbayi.. Wa last
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by AGIRI8(m): 2:57pm On Sep 27, 2018
chinochizzy:
Am a very cute and hansom guy but I feel my tall hieght doesn't compliment my gud looks that is y am finding it very hard and difficult to accept been this tall, wish am at least 2-3inch shorter, n it's definitely giving me concern even though I knew there's nothing I can do about it.

Exactly, I also wish that for myself sometimes.. 2/3inches shorter.. My own is that f u walk in anywhere or in d midst of crowd or congregation, u will always get noticed sha ni... Wo, mi o le pa ara mi jare.. All I need to do now is to hit d gym.. I have been so lazy in doing that
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by chinochizzy: 6:22pm On Sep 27, 2018
AGIRI8:

I remember wen I was travelling frm cal to lagos.. D best seats had already been booked. I was only left with a seat at d back, but so uncomfortable.. The driver had to beg another passenger(who was sitting beside him) on my behalf to exchange seats with me...the driver be like.. "abeg, make una help am,, na nature".... Tho mine ain't that bad, I use a trouser lenght and shoe size of 43,44.... But sometimes if I see a trouser I love and d size is 42,,i will still go ahead and buy it,,, some people go come dey think say I be 'teblik'
Lol
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by Nobody: 5:52am On Oct 01, 2018
chinochizzy:
Am a guy of 27yrs old and am 1.81 m 5.11ft and half sometimes I can get to 6ft streath out of bed, I feel so awkward about my hieght for a very long time now i hated everything about my hieght to d exent I feel very sad and depressed every day and as a result of that I lost confidence in myself and also my self-esteem is nothing to write home about. This has made me an introvert n I don't socialize, I've even thought about going for leg shortening surgery but I learnt is very expensive and painful though I don't mind going for it if I had d money. So pls overly tall dudes out there I want to know how u deal with ur self esteem n confidence and also how u approach comments about ur hieghts cuz am slowly going insane!!!

I am as tall as you are and I was feeling like you but I later got mature and understand that I don't owe anybody apology because of my height.

Remember, the sun is not afraid to blind your eyes when she shines?!!

Move on with life bro and love yourself the way you are.
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by misspearlz: 6:19am On Oct 01, 2018
Na wa oh cheesy
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 01, 2018
AGIRI8:

Jeez!!.. 6'8...me I no even tall at all...
lol , people look at me like I'm some museum art piece
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by chinochizzy: 11:39am On Oct 01, 2018
armylord:
Hahahaha that's so hilarious but honestly I can't imagine been that tall
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by chinochizzy: 8:53pm On Oct 01, 2018
armylord:
Ur profile pics u guys seems to be at d same height level, do u mean those guys are equally 6.8ft tall?
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 05, 2018
chinochizzy:
Ur profile pics u guys seems to be at d same height level, do u mean those guys are equally 6.8ft tall?
yes boss. We all play basketball
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by chinochizzy: 7:27pm On Oct 05, 2018
armylord:
that's great
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by chinochizzy: 9:26pm On Oct 26, 2018
armylord:
I'll so much luv to play basketball but I don't know any Bball court around here.
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by otherway: 1:36am On Oct 27, 2018
chinochizzy:
Am a guy of 27yrs old and am 1.81 m 5.11ft and half sometimes I can get to 6ft streath out of bed, I feel so awkward about my hieght for a very long time now i hated everything about my hieght to d exent I feel very sad and depressed every day and as a result of that I lost confidence in myself and also my self-esteem is nothing to write home about. This has made me an introvert n I don't socialize, I've even thought about going for leg shortening surgery but I learnt is very expensive and painful though I don't mind going for it if I had d money. So pls overly tall dudes out there I want to know how u deal with ur self esteem n confidence and also how u approach comments about ur hieghts cuz am slowly going insane!!!

I'm over 6ft and I still don't see myself as tall enough.
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by otherway: 2:17am On Oct 27, 2018
armylord:
im 6ft8 without shoes, with shoes on im 6ft9 and ya complaining ,u shouldn't be shy or ashamed of ur height, many people re wishing theyve our height

I doubt if you are 6.8 bro. Maybe 6.4 or 6.5
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by Zealoy(m): 6:22am On Oct 27, 2018
otherway:

I doubt if you are 6.8 bro. Maybe 6.4 or 6.5
Nah check his profile pics u'll see how tall he is compare to the door behind him, I believe he's that tall bro
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:37am On Oct 27, 2018
We need lots of basketball court's in every locaļity, ţowns, villages and not only in the cities
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by Zealoy(m): 7:58am On Oct 27, 2018
TOPCRUISE:
We need lots of basketball court's in every locaļity, ţowns, villages and not only in the cities
yeah though we are not into Bball alot in this country, most of our youths prefer football
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by chinochizzy: 8:49am On Oct 29, 2018
Zealoy:
Nah check his profile pics u'll see how tall he is compare to the door behind him, I believe he's that tall bro
Wow at 6.8ft he's extremely tall though there's some people taller than him
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by chinochizzy: 6:26pm On Nov 20, 2018
otherway:

I'm over 6ft and I still don't see myself as tall enough.
how tall are you
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by chinochizzy: 7:13am On Dec 04, 2018
showafrica:

I tell you, my shoe no too dey market I make the others from afar. Again, if you are tall, u must be rich or else, people go enter bus finish, your leg no go gree enter. To enter taxi with others na problem. I usually pay for two sits.
wow I've never experienced that o, I do get my shoe size from any shops i enter and also entering a taxi haven't been a problem for me, how tall are u exactly?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says / Wife to be Dances without bra as Her Boobs Out In Front Of Camera(video) / If You Want Him, Go For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.