Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,374 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Do You Know Of Any Private Medical School In Nigeria? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You Know Of Any Private Medical School In Nigeria? (399 Views)

Olajide Rilwan Lekan Graduates From Russian Medical School With As / UNN Medical School Thread / Cynthia Chizoba Okoye Graduates As Doctor From Tulane University Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know Of Any Private Medical School In Nigeria? by achiever12: 12:30pm On Mar 08, 2018
Please I need information about private medical schools in Nigeria. I heard that a new private medical school was opened in Lagos sometimes back, but I can't remember its name again. Please can anyone remind me? And please, are there other ones apart from that one in Lagos ?
Re: Do You Know Of Any Private Medical School In Nigeria? by achiever12: 1:29pm On Mar 08, 2018
Someone should say something, abeg
Re: Do You Know Of Any Private Medical School In Nigeria? by orevafavour: 4:26pm On Mar 13, 2018
There are lots of Private Medical Schools in Nigeria.Visit www.studylocal.ng,We offer guidance and counselling, helping you find the right School and Program that fits perfectly with your qualifications.

(1) (Reply)

The Relevance Of Logic To My Discipline / Maryam Abacha Varsity Niger Joins International Association Of Universities / Reactivation Of Previously Suspended Academic Programmes In NOUN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.