Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,729 members, 7,820,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

"Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student (108707 Views)

The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland / Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by lenghtinny(m): 9:47pm On Mar 08, 2018
Bitxh
Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by akeentech(m): 9:47pm On Mar 08, 2018
BABANGBALI:
Davido hates tight pussssssies, the wider the sweeter for him, so no hassles.
Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by QueenDeborah(f): 9:47pm On Mar 08, 2018
Meanwhile

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by MhizzAJ(f): 9:47pm On Mar 08, 2018
Davido doesn't care
Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by muhammed50(m): 9:49pm On Mar 08, 2018
And you think say Davido wan marry her?? Even the whole OBO gang go still chop her!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by Kotodoctor: 9:49pm On Mar 08, 2018
Hate speech! Hang this one please.

Your current girl is always someone ex,.

Nigga no spoil person show.

And honestly, we guys should stop holding girls to standard we ourselves struggle to measure up to.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 08, 2018
Chop make I chop nah ....lol...a friend told me DT only Babcock guys fit relate....but could be her past though and every man with his choice
Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by tydi(m): 9:49pm On Mar 08, 2018
savagery at rip.
Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 08, 2018
muhammed50:
And you think say Davido wan marry her?? Even the whole OBO gang go still chop her!
1m for u

2 Likes

Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by Michael004: 9:51pm On Mar 08, 2018
grin Wetin concern me.
Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by Owamudia: 9:51pm On Mar 08, 2018
See how the pigs from the yeast are throwing caution to the winds just to defend their sister.

Nawa o.

After, they will be saying Yoruba guys shouldn't touch ibo girls.

So they've just be forming all the while

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by Codo22(m): 9:52pm On Mar 08, 2018
Well all i can say is dah dis guy is pained...
Probably de girl no gree give am.. grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 08, 2018
grin cheesy Chioma too fine abeg
Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by marvin906(m): 9:55pm On Mar 08, 2018
Babcock boys.. ashawo niggas well I believe the dude.. buh he's childish
Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by cococandy(f): 9:55pm On Mar 08, 2018
Another Mor0n who thinks his opinion matters

2 Likes

Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 08, 2018
Issit his skrep? ( what does skrep mean sef?)

2 Likes

Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by Bamz(m): 9:56pm On Mar 08, 2018
What did I just read? sad can anyone translate to English?

1 Like

Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 08, 2018
Love does not care about body counts. tongue grin lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by Cantona25(m): 9:58pm On Mar 08, 2018
Muckross1122:
A former babcock student with the user name @Tzhardy on twitter has taken to the platform to call out Davido's girlfriend "chioma".

According to Tzhardy, chioma has slept with almost babcock male students.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/03/all-babcock-boys-don-chop-chioma-ex.html

Photo Source: Ib9ja

shut up... Wetin concern you? Busy body
Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by lovelylad: 9:59pm On Mar 08, 2018
TheNigerianMan:

Actually the problem is people that keep reacting to what bloggers post, if you stop reacting, then bloggers will stop, but this is just rubbish to me

1 Like

Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 08, 2018
Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by Bgorgeous: 10:01pm On Mar 08, 2018
low too low especially for a guy mtcheeeew
Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by Goldaccumulator: 10:01pm On Mar 08, 2018
Aye war loading
Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by oluwafemim(m): 10:02pm On Mar 08, 2018
Muckross1122:
A former babcock student with the user name @Tzhardy on twitter has taken to the platform to call out Davido's girlfriend "chioma".

According to Tzhardy, chioma has slept with almost babcock male students.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/03/all-babcock-boys-don-chop-chioma-ex.html

Photo Source: Ib9ja

Omo, na batallion fucking blow b dis kee.
Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by macaranta(m): 10:03pm On Mar 08, 2018
Lol who's this daft unknown punk... Why's he trying so hard to find relevance for his directionless life.
Bro you sound like a hag embarassed

2 Likes

Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by ollydee: 10:03pm On Mar 08, 2018
Sirventor01:
Gibberish but then again make all dis girls dey live life like they are going to account for it tomorrow
u spoke my mind......

1 Like

Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by Mrkumareze(m): 10:04pm On Mar 08, 2018

Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by mekaboy(m): 10:04pm On Mar 08, 2018
How many men did your mother sleep with? Before your dad?

5 Likes

Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 08, 2018
Eco99:
Well
If you think say na only you don chop your girlfriend
Cast the first stone
Even if you saw blood and is still seeing blood
My broda i promise you at least 1000 spirit husbands don chop am tire

#Eco99#

so long as you met her as a secondary virgin

Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by ollydee: 10:06pm On Mar 08, 2018
Sirventor01:
Gibberish but then again make all dis girls dey live life like they are going to account for it tomorrow
u spoke my mind...... abeg nobody should quote me oo, I take God Beg una

2 Likes

Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by 3RNEST(m): 10:09pm On Mar 08, 2018
mekaboy:
How many men did your mother sleep with? Before your dad?
grin grin see wickedness... The guy meant die reading dis comment...see bro!!
Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by EmmyDJourno: 10:09pm On Mar 08, 2018
The new definition of:

IDIOTIC IDIOT: One who says things nobody wants to hear about, throws shades at the success of others, infuses hate in his comment, and still tries to like good in it embarassed

May madman pursue these idiot for using his real name to put this up, shaming his parents, shaming malehood, and shaming humanity angry

May water popo catch him in traffic for trying to breakup the joy of others

Feel free to add your own

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sarkodie And Tracy Sarkcess Wedding Photos (White & Traditional Wedding) / E-money Vs. Mark Zuckerberg’s Car Collection (see PHOTOS) / Most Beautiful Hollywood Actresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.