Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

"Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student (108712 Views)

The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland / Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by Dreydoe(m): 10:56pm On Mar 08, 2018
Even if all this ish ds dude posted is true and she dey Bleep around...u think say davido na saint ..I Laff.. A popular international Artist that's travelling all over the world. Meeting diff type of groupies....

Even if you wana follow Davido as per bros always watch for bros. This is never the way to do it

This is just childish, attention seeker attitude- u just turn urself to Bleep boy. 4get whatever rep you think you get

1 Like

Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by Dreydoe(m): 10:56pm On Mar 08, 2018
Even if all this ish ds dude posted is true and she dey Bleep around...u think say davido na saint ..I Laff.. A popular international Artist that's travelling all over the world. Meeting diff type of groupies....

Even if you wana follow Davido talk as per bros always watch out for bros. This is never the way to do it

This is just childish, attention seeker attitude- u just turn urself to Bleep boy. 4get whatever rep you think you get
Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 08, 2018
But on the real we all know what most of these private uni girls are & i'm not saying chioma was or is anything like that. They should know that 2mrw is pregnant & make plans for her but for where no kind of prescription high u won't see with them.. They stay in expensive cribs in the city centre drive good cars & want holidays in places they cant even spell the names.. And dey no get work oo plus their parents cant even afford the shoes & jewelries they wear. If ur not trying to fvck them they label u a boring guy... Their matter get as e be sha but love is blind they say... Maybe she will retire.. I mean, not Chioma the other girls on rampage b4 they expire finish

1 Like

Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 08, 2018
Dreydoe:
baba no put talk wey I no talk for my mouth o.

I can not answer for anybody... I just dey talk my own as per under d scope of " Everybody can not b d same .
People are different..different believe, opinions , feelings etc.

Me personally no what I want and what I dont .let's end it there
I believe u wink
Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by DoyenExchange: 11:04pm On Mar 08, 2018
Destiny Killers! Davido be Virgin abi?
Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 08, 2018
So Babcock produces neanderthals like this dude as graduates? I'm gobsmacked!!

2 Likes

Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by zinizta: 11:23pm On Mar 08, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
Her past is her past. Judge her from when you know her. Afterall, many great Pastors all over the world have a bad story to tell

what is a past ??

past ko past participle nii

1 Like

Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by zinizta: 11:24pm On Mar 08, 2018
Dreydoe:

Even if you wana follow Davido talk as per bros always watch out for bros. This is never the way to do it

true. i concur with your view.

2 Likes

Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:34pm On Mar 08, 2018
jagorinho:

see your reasoning!!! is chioma not a nigerian girl? is it not possible that the allegations are true? in as much i see the guy's action as a cheap way to attaining fame, you must desist from playing the tribal card because you can never come out top.we know what those girls from "that side" are capable of.
blame Awolowo that introduced tribal card in our system

1 Like

Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by dbanjj1629(m): 11:34pm On Mar 08, 2018
I smell jealousy. Wetin concern u sef? this guy na bad belle

1 Like

Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 08, 2018
hedonistic:

Yeah, as long as it is 'imaginary' body count with random guys from the distant past that you don't know and will never know.

But when you're dating or married to a girl and then you find out that this dude, that dude, and that other dude that you know personally (e.g. your friend, neighbour, colleague, biz partner, your pastor, the lousy talkative guy that frequents your favorite bar, or even your bitter enemy) has spanked her ass, it's only certain that you would begin to view her with disgust and the so-called love would die quickly. That's for sure.

That happens when the Love is conditional. Unconditional Love sees beyond the past and embraces the present. So, in essence, Conditional Love is Lust dynamics. If you love unconditionally, you will forgive unconditional.

'He, who has not sin, let him cast the first stone." - Jesus, the Lord of the Sun.

3 Likes

Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by weezweezweez(m): 11:40pm On Mar 08, 2018
Muckross1122:
A former babcock student with the user name @Tzhardy on twitter has taken to the platform to call out Davido's girlfriend "chioma".

According to Tzhardy, chioma has slept with almost babcock male students.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/03/all-babcock-boys-don-chop-chioma-ex.html

Photo Source: Ib9ja

wetin give am assurance say him own
gf na saint?
Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by mandate12: 11:50pm On Mar 08, 2018
MIPNIG:
It takes a king to see what everyday people can’t see.
The fact you call such a beautiful girl with great potentials a skrep means you all that slept with her without seeing her true worth are the useless ones that will never amount to anything close to OBO.
David o is your king and you are simply pissed that you can never be like him.

Go try talk to the chioma now wether your shadow no go run leave you. slowpoke.

Epic!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by OSUigbo: 11:50pm On Mar 08, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
Her past is her past. Judge her from when you know her. Afterall, many great Pastors all over the world have a bad story to tell
Rubbish

Your past is relevant

If you have been an olosho and you lost your wound on abortion, nothing can change it now!

A puṣsy fùcked can not be unfucked

3 Likes

Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by OSUigbo: 11:55pm On Mar 08, 2018
devindevin2000:
This is what you get for messing with these low lives Afonjas....all they think about is sex sex sex. If these Igbo women have sense, they will know that Afonjas are looking for every small opportunity to pull you down from your high pedestal as one of the most desired, respected, loyal and chaste women on this earth.
I believe the guy
OSU girl are so loose
The girl girl that ever gave me a bj was amaka - osu imo girl- bad bìtch.
Osu girls holds at least 60 per cent of the total prostitutes we have in this country

2 Likes

Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 08, 2018
shankara7:
Nawa for you o.. "He tolded him"
aww my bad that typo error shouldn't have occurred from me..... but you Sha understood me abi

1 Like

Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by Chyzumiracle(m): 11:59pm On Mar 08, 2018
E dey pain the guy becos no b him chop the last pot of food. chai sori ooooooo
Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by zinaunreal(m): 12:04am On Mar 09, 2018
Davido right now......

Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by Sagay212: 12:10am On Mar 09, 2018
devindevin2000:
This is what you get for messing with these low lives Afonjas....all they think about is sex sex sex. If these Igbo women have sense, they will know that Afonjas are looking for every small opportunity to pull you down from your high pedestal as one of the most desired, respected, loyal and chaste women on this earth.

When they tell iPod girls to stop doing ollosho, they wont listen. See what this one has caused herself. As usual Davido will use and dump her. I still don't understand why iPod girls love Ashaw.o work too much. They are every where prostituting their lives away

2 Likes

Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by osuagwumike(m): 12:10am On Mar 09, 2018
who be dis one again??,?.....NEXT
Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by zinaunreal(m): 12:13am On Mar 09, 2018
Sagay212:

When they tell iPod girls to stop doing ollosho, they wont listen. See what this one has caused herself. As usual Davido will use and dump her. I still don't understand why iPod girls love Ashaw.o work too much. They are every where prostituting their lives away

You should ask your mother how many rounds of sex she was loaded with before you came to this world because i think am one of the loaders.

1 Like

Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by Sagay212: 12:19am On Mar 09, 2018
zinaunreal:

[b]You should ask your mother [/b]how many rounds of sex she was loaded with before you came to this world because i think am one of the loaders.

Mods please do the needful. Myndd44 ...

LMAO... e pain am well well. The truth is always bitter. I won't reply you the way I should so they don't ban me for bullying....kikikkkki

2 Likes

Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by zinaunreal(m): 12:40am On Mar 09, 2018
Sagay212:

Mods please do the needful. Myndd44 ...

LMAO... e pain am well well. The truth is always bitter. I won't reply you the way I should so they don't ban me for bullying....kikikkkki

Then keep shut

1 Like

Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by OdenKelechi(m): 1:40am On Mar 09, 2018
lol....apart from d chioma gal talk every other thing dis guy said is true...d gbadun days grin gbadun is still 100% driving BU students crazy...where d hell is emeka iloba sef?? e don tey
Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by SirBunky85(m): 1:41am On Mar 09, 2018
Muckross1122:
A former babcock student with the user name @Tzhardy on twitter has taken to the platform to call out Davido's girlfriend "chioma".

According to Tzhardy, chioma has slept with almost babcock male students.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/03/all-babcock-boys-don-chop-chioma-ex.html

Photo Source: Ib9ja

stupid attention seekers. did davido tell anyone dat chioma is a virgin?why all dese BS abt who she has slept with or never slept with?some pple are just sadists

1 Like

Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by OdenKelechi(m): 1:43am On Mar 09, 2018
i remember dis nigga from babcock uni high skool days...and he jst reminded me of emeka iloba
Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by Nobody: 1:44am On Mar 09, 2018
devindevin2000:

Senseless village boy. Its obvious its either you didn't go beyond village primary school or you are having mental attack.

What brought the Afonja issue in your head on this thread is nothing but madness.

You village idiots. it is when you come to Lagos that you are civilize. I've seen your kind when they just arrived from the East. You behave like visiting Yankee for the first time. Lousy fool.

Thank God its from your lousy reasoning that Igbo women have no sense.
Not your women alone boy, including you the men because if you have sense, you would not have typed senselessness.

You are a typical example of senselessness

Your moniker even sounds like dindinrin2000.

Mumu grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by Nobody: 2:04am On Mar 09, 2018
You think if Chioma was one of those easy going Church girls Davido would have noticed her talkless dating her. She must have been one of the "happening " gals on the campus. So Davido knows she's wasn't a virgin.

The guy just wan get fame by force. And he's getting it.

Nobody Holy.
Bisides the Past is not as important as the present.

1 Like

Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by Diano2: 2:14am On Mar 09, 2018
ONLY A FOOL WILL BELIEVE THIS FOOL.. IT'S SOO CERTAIN THIS DUDE DID NOT GO TO BABCOCK ATALL... HE ONLY KNOWS FRIENDS THAT WENT TO BU AND HEARD GISTS FROM THEM.. MHEN....DUDE YOU HUSTLE NO TIGHT ATALL.. ................... ...............

1 Like

Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by Obason22(m): 2:18am On Mar 09, 2018
Abeg talk sence for his head.

1 Like

Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by achiever12: 2:21am On Mar 09, 2018
devindevin2000:

It also confirms what kanu, your runaway god, said that 99% of igbo girls are prostitutes

2 Likes

Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by Xisnin(m): 3:28am On Mar 09, 2018
devindevin2000:
99% of Igbo women are prostitutes - Nnamdi Kanu
Imbe cile, do you mean high pedestal of prostitution?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sarkodie And Tracy Sarkcess Wedding Photos (White & Traditional Wedding) / E-money Vs. Mark Zuckerberg’s Car Collection (see PHOTOS) / Most Beautiful Hollywood Actresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.