Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

"Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student (108711 Views)

The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland / Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by Burgerlomo: 3:29am On Mar 09, 2018
Abeg make you leave tori alone, OBO say him dey enjoy the remnant wey remain as the thing sweet like the bottom of jollof rice, E be like say the thing dey pain you because the gal no gree give you her yam chop cool
Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by ogastone(m): 4:16am On Mar 09, 2018
The guy is hired to destroy the image of the girl just like Otobo was hired to destroy Apostle Suleiman. Later he will be confessing. Stupid.
Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by fof1: 4:29am On Mar 09, 2018
Muckross1122:
A former babcock student with the user name @Tzhardy on twitter has taken to the platform to call out Davido's girlfriend "chioma".

According to Tzhardy, chioma has slept with almost babcock male students.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/03/all-babcock-boys-don-chop-chioma-ex.html

Photo Source: Ib9ja

IS THERE ANY ONE UNTAINTED OR A VIRGIN UNBLEMISHED IN D UNIVERSITY? JEALOUS FELLOWS ABOUND. MIND UR BUSINESS, PLS. HE WHO IS WITHOUT SIN OR GUILTLESS SHOULD CAST D FIRST STONE.
Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by EmekaBlue(m): 5:15am On Mar 09, 2018
No b lie.... Most ladies these days Toto r being serviced anyhow xpecially in the uni where they gat freedom compared to our mothers those days

1 Like

Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by hedonistic: 5:28am On Mar 09, 2018
Billyonaire:

That happens when the Love is conditional. Unconditional Love sees beyond the past and embraces the present. So, in essence, Conditional Love is Lust dynamics. If you love unconditionally, you will forgive unconditional.

'He, who has not sin, let him cast the first stone." - Jesus, the Lord of the Sun.

Story. There's no such thing as unconditional (romantic) love. Would the yeye girl love you if you were broke and hopeless - if you were down and out?

So that's it.

3 Likes

Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by DavidEsq(m): 6:06am On Mar 09, 2018
cry cry cry cry

Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by Alvin007: 6:09am On Mar 09, 2018
mhisbliss:
he didn't ask you to mind his business for him aproko

Don’t mind him..as if t’was only his dad that bleeped his mom before she eventually got married.
Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by akbahbah(m): 6:15am On Mar 09, 2018
That guy is wrong for making this public but truth should b told. Why do ladies turn themselfs to public dogs these days. This one bang you that one bang you haha. It takes man wey no get shame to hear this n still proudly present or introduce such girl as his wife. Me i no fit o, shame no go gree me last with her n one bad thing b say such girls no dey completely stop messing around even after marriage.

2 Likes

Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by CSTR2: 6:21am On Mar 09, 2018
No big deal.

She is not different from most women.

How many Nigerian men can claim they met their wives as virgins?
Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:21am On Mar 09, 2018
Terrible person. This is how they taint a girl's image and almost everyone would believe the lies just because the wicked person is sounding confident enough.

Just calling a person skrep anyhow.

1 Like

Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:22am On Mar 09, 2018
akbahbah:
That guy is wrong for making this public but truth should b told. Why do ladies turn themselfs to public dogs these days. This one bang you that one bang you haha. It takes man wey no get shame to hear this n still proudly present or introduce such girl as his wife. Me i no fit o, shame no go gree me last with her n one bad thing b say such girls no dey completely stop messing around even after marriage.

But she may not be all those things he has said she is. Given, she's most likely not a virgin, but she may very well not be a hoe, too.
Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by zinaunreal(m): 6:26am On Mar 09, 2018
achiever12:

It also confirms what kanu, your runaway god, said that 99% of igbo girls are prostitutes
just like your sisters right?

2 Likes

Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by CSTR2: 6:27am On Mar 09, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

But she may not be all those things he has said she is. Given, she's most likely not a virgin, but she may very well not be a hoe, too.
na, she is a hoe.

Any experienced guy can tell.

What do you call a young lady with parents who is busy cohabiting with an animal like Davido ? -An Evangelist?

2 Likes

Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:30am On Mar 09, 2018
CSTR2:

na, she is a hoe.

Any experienced guy can tell.

What do you call a young lady with parents who is busy cohabiting with an animal like Davido ? -An Evangelist?

Well, I don't know. Personally, I think any girl who'd date Davido is not a saint. But that's sentiment. That a story seems logical enough to be true is not sufficient condition to affirmatively say it's true.

It's really not fair to taint a girl's image like that, especially when all those things said may not even be true. What proof has he got other than his rants?
Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by engrelvis(m): 6:44am On Mar 09, 2018
Eco99:

Well

If you think say na only you don chop your girlfriend

Cast the first stone

Even if you saw blood and is still seeing blood

My broda i promise you at least 1000 spirit husbands don chop am tire

#Eco99#
dnt mind dis fool .his own girlfriend per never chop am.bad Belle.nigerian shud stop dis pull down syndrome.maybe she was bad before but she is up there with davido now.deal with it
Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by Opelwonder(m): 6:51am On Mar 09, 2018
akeentech:
My future wife sef go tink say I be loyal husband, I pity her, she no go knw say I dey anda chick even this night

The guy sabi rap wallahi... he should be rapper not ranter
all the money all the snaps........... u noticed it too? see talent wasting ooo ....d guy is a confirmed idiot
Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by Brugo(m): 6:54am On Mar 09, 2018
It is because of statements like this that ladies think they "give" us their bodies.

We have sex. Period. Both parties chop each other.

2 Likes

Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by godofuck231: 7:01am On Mar 09, 2018
Muckross1122:
A former babcock student with the user name @Tzhardy on twitter has taken to the platform to call out Davido's girlfriend "chioma".

According to Tzhardy, chioma has slept with almost babcock male students.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/03/all-babcock-boys-don-chop-chioma-ex.html

Photo Source: Ib9ja

Haaaaa,
She's an hayenana

No an irene
The highest class
Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by Nobody: 7:08am On Mar 09, 2018
Its the people who are doing nothing with their lives that find all the time in the world to criticize what others are doing with theirs.
They are stuck to the past old days of how they were grooving in school when the future has passed them.

I recently met one of my old time friends from campus, a popular boy then just say life don tough for am now, I related well with him, gave him a ride, and still took him to where we had lunch and some drinks. Only the next day for a mutual friend to tell me that the guy said I'm now too proud, that I met him and didn't even stop to pick him, and I was forming big boy for him. I just dey laff, and I remember say na this same idiot I tell about one babe wey I like for school, and the guy go begin pursue the girl,.. I no fit forget as I enter room him room see the babe with wrapper. The guy begin laff me.. But today I dey lamba the girl tire troway self.

Abeg life get turn and twist, so humble yaself and hustle

1 Like

Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by shizzleStar: 7:19am On Mar 09, 2018
Sagay212:

Mods please do the needful. Myndd44 ...

LMAO... e pain am well well. The truth is always bitter. I won't reply you the way I should so they don't ban me for bullying....kikikkkki
you insult him and his tribe, he returns the favour and you calling your fellow tribalistic afonja MOD to ban him. Shameless lots
Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by shizzleStar: 7:28am On Mar 09, 2018
Xisnin:

99% of Igbo women are prostitutes - Nnamdi Kanu
Imbe cile, do you mean high pedestal of prostitution?
99% of married yoruba women are into marital prostitution sampling dickks around shamelessly like its going out of fashion
Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by Frankicent(m): 7:38am On Mar 09, 2018
xpressng:
wetin concern you slow poke..is it your like??
so far you no chop am im happy.

I sure say he chop he wouldn't Justice say it to avoid blasting. If na you shey you go talk straight ni? grin

1 Like

Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by kwessiStewie2(m): 7:46am On Mar 09, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
Her past is her past. Judge her from when you know her. Afterall, many great Pastors all over the world have a bad story to tell
i am not surprised this is coming from a woman.Why shouldn't we judge her past? she knew right from wrong but chose to do wrong and u saying we shouldn't judge her. Typical females wants to eat their cake and still have it smh

2 Likes

Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by Frankicent(m): 7:46am On Mar 09, 2018
[quote author=rychard post=65683192]Its the people who are doing nothing with their lives that find all the time in the world to criticize what others are doing with theirs.
They are stuck to the past old days of how they were grooving in school when the future has passed them.

I recently met one of my old time friends from campus, a popular boy then just say life don tough for am now, I related well with him, gave him a ride, and still took him to where we had lunch and some drinks. Only the next day for a mutual friend to tell me that the guy said I'm now too proud, that I met him and didn't even stop to pick him, and I was forming big boy for him. I just dey laff, and I remember say na this same idiot I tell about one babe wey I like for school, and the guy go begin pursue the girl,.. I no fit forget as I enter room him room see the babe b wrapper. The guy begin laff me.. But today I dey lamba the girl tire troway self.

Chai this kind of tori dey make not to give up on life and brokness mata.... Wish I"ll just finish this school and start something good that will change my finacial status...

Not getting money is bad ooo.. This kind slying never happen to me. Pray i t wouldn't cause e dey pain die... The only tin that happens regularly is getting broke.. And your mate flashing cars, cash etc at your face.. . I no say my own time dey cone soon. grin Can't say if it's before or after school... God knows the best time .
Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by mhisbliss(f): 7:59am On Mar 09, 2018
Alvin007:

Don’t mind him..as if t’was only his dad that bleeped his mom before she eventually got married.
grinlmao
Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by achiever12: 8:15am On Mar 09, 2018
zinaunreal:
just like your sisters right?

Kanu didn't say my sister; he said your sister. Don't you believe kanu, your runaway god, again? Are you turning your back against your god?
Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by zinaunreal(m): 8:17am On Mar 09, 2018
achiever12:

Kanu didn't say my sister; he said your sister. Don't you believe kanu, your runaway god, again? Are you turning your back against your god?

See how meaningless your life is online and offline

Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by achiever12: 8:20am On Mar 09, 2018
zinaunreal:

See how meaningless your life is online and offline

You are running mad gradually. We're you not the ones that said kanu is a prophet? Your prophet said your sister is a prosttitute. Don't you think you should believe your prophet?

1 Like

Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by Doctormarrvin: 8:32am On Mar 09, 2018
Hilarious writeup grin grin..skrep!!!
Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by sharpwriter(m): 8:35am On Mar 09, 2018
rychard:
Its the people who are doing nothing with their lives that find all the time in the world to criticize what others are doing with theirs.

I recently met one of my old time friends from campus, a popular boy then just say life don tough for am now, I related well with him, gave him a ride, and still took him to where we had lunch and some drinks. Only the next day for a mutual friend to tell me that the guy said I'm now too proud, that I met him and didn't even stop to pick him, and I was forming big boy for him. I just dey laff, and I remember say na this same idiot I tell about one babe wey I like for school, and the guy go begin pursue the girl,.. I no fit forget as I enter room him room see the babe with wrapper. The guy begin laff me.. But today I dey lamba the girl tire troway self.

Abeg life get turn and twist, so humble yaself and hustle

shocked chai... you see the girl with wrapper? Dat na horror movie grin

1 Like

Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by nnamanirr: 8:51am On Mar 09, 2018
Eco99:

Well

If you think say na only you don chop your girlfriend

Cast the first stone

Even if you saw blood and is still seeing blood

My broda i promise you at least 1000 spirit husbands don chop am tire

#Eco99#
hahahaha. Beta reasoning oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sarkodie And Tracy Sarkcess Wedding Photos (White & Traditional Wedding) / E-money Vs. Mark Zuckerberg’s Car Collection (see PHOTOS) / Most Beautiful Hollywood Actresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.