Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

"Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student (108715 Views)

The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland / Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by hedonistic: 10:10pm On Mar 08, 2018
Billyonaire:
Love does not care about body counts. tongue grin lipsrsealed

Yeah, as long as it is 'imaginary' body count with random guys from the distant past that you don't know and will never know.

But when you're dating or married to a girl and then you find out that this dude, that dude, and that other dude that you know personally (e.g. your friend, neighbour, colleague, biz partner, your pastor, the lousy talkative guy that frequents your favorite bar, or even your bitter enemy) has spanked her ass, it's only certain that you would begin to view her with disgust and the so-called love would die quickly. That's for sure.

9 Likes

Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by deji17: 10:11pm On Mar 08, 2018
See wetin Shiorma dey cause with her kini kan...
Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by daddio(m): 10:12pm On Mar 08, 2018
devindevin2000:
This is what you get for messing with these low lives Afonjas....all they think about is sex sex sex. If these Igbo women have sense, they will know that Afonjas are looking for every small opportunity to pull you down from your high pedestal as one of the most desired, respected, loyal and chaste women on this earth.

HABA!!!

CALLING PEOPLE LIKE YOU "LOW LIVES"

Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by kingshrd: 10:12pm On Mar 08, 2018
Happy international women's day to you @Tzhardy

1 Like

Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by shankara7: 10:12pm On Mar 08, 2018
praiseneofingz:
so did he told you he was looking for a virgin gf?
Nawa for you o.. "He tolded him"

1 Like

Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by lovelylad: 10:13pm On Mar 08, 2018
obviously, he's jealous of davido.

3 Likes

Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by Dreydoe(m): 10:14pm On Mar 08, 2018
The Babcock's boys that brought this out. Dont have sense ..

This is balderdash, low, childish, immatured and just plain stupid. As in dem suppose lie una down dey flog una for this bullshit..

1 Like

Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by ziziangel(m): 10:15pm On Mar 08, 2018
Same way they're chopping your future wife upandan in IMSU grin

3 Likes

Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by gozzlin: 10:16pm On Mar 08, 2018
See the worwor idiotic, dirty-looking nigga yarnin rubbish. How can you be this ugly and be mighty stupid at the same time? undecided

3 Likes

Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by Dreydoe(m): 10:21pm On Mar 08, 2018
hedonistic:

Yeah, as long as it is 'imaginary' body count with random guys from the distant past that you don't know and will never know.

But when you're dating or married to a girl and then you find out that this dude, that dude, and that other dude that you know personally (e.g. your friend, neighbour, colleague, biz partner, or even your bitter enemy) has spanked her ass, it's only certain that you would begin to view her with disgust and the so-called love would die quickly.
oga dem no dey married.

Plus na hoe d person marry ni shocked cheesy this ur post strong gan.. Even if sef.

As long as at d initial beginning
She confessed her kind of hoe life at d beginning and d person agreed to go ahead.no matter what he finds out later.. He should be cool.cus he already knows em

But if she no tell am and kasala cum dey come out later ..na deir d Love go turn ultimate disgust

1 Like

Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by Basiljoe: 10:23pm On Mar 08, 2018
This is the soliloquy of a pained friend that was left behind.

4 Likes

Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by IAmAmbrose(m): 10:25pm On Mar 08, 2018
Gangster1ms:
Why do i believe this guy? cry
These girls shouldn't be trusted.. u weren't there in their past. Chioma is really a skrep if u look hard sad

is this wan head correct ?

Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 08, 2018
Goldaccumulator:
Aye war loading
So na una dey start am With who this time make i start forcast my prediction... Baboon
Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by Oshatrends: 10:29pm On Mar 08, 2018
Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by liylmoh(m): 10:29pm On Mar 08, 2018
Eco99:
Well
If you think say na only you don chop your girlfriend
Cast the first stone
Even if you saw blood and is still seeing blood
My broda i promise you at least 1000 spirit husbands don chop am tire

#Eco99#
hhhhhhhhhh
Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by Goldaccumulator: 10:29pm On Mar 08, 2018
dairykidd:

So na una dey start am With who this time make i start forcast my prediction... Baboon
Forecast the death of your family members
Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 08, 2018
Dreydoe:
oga dem no dey married.

Plus na hoe d person marry ni shocked cheesy this ur post strong gan.. Even if sef.

As long as at d initial beginning
She confessed her kind of hoe life at d beginning and d person agreed to go ahead.no matter what he finds out later.. He should be cool.cus he already knows em

But if she no tell am and kasala cum dey come out later ..na deir d Love go turn ultimate disgust
So u are saying u will marry a hoe with ur eyes wide open... No let me call ubunja for u

1 Like

Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 08, 2018
Goldaccumulator:

Forecast the death of your family members
Glad to hit u where it pains grin grin & WE don't die we only multiply grin grin Rat fvcker
Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by slimfairboy(m): 10:34pm On Mar 08, 2018
Davido been tell una say d gal na virgin? Amebo!

3 Likes

Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by Amarabae(f): 10:39pm On Mar 08, 2018
Mumu guy.
See painment.
Look at his face. Ewu

3 Likes

Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 08, 2018
It takes a king to see what everyday people can’t see.
The fact you call such a beautiful girl with great potentials a skrep means you all that slept with her without seeing her true worth are the useless ones that will never amount to anything close to OBO.
David o is your king and you are simply pissed that you can never be like him.

Go try talk to the chioma now wether your shadow no go run leave you. slowpoke.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 08, 2018
dairykidd:

So u are saying u will marry a hoe with ur eyes wide open... No let me call ubunja for u

lol @ call ubunja

3 Likes

Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by Freeman50(m): 10:45pm On Mar 08, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
Her past is her past. Judge her from when you know her. Afterall, many great Pastors all over the world have a bad story to tell
Yea yeah......We all have our past life, but it's only today that counts and tomorrow.
Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by Dreydoe(m): 10:45pm On Mar 08, 2018
dairykidd:

baba no put talk wey I no talk for my mouth o.

I can not answer for anybody... I just dey talk my own as per under d scope of " Everybody can not b d same .
People are different..different believe, opinions , feelings etc.

Me personally no what I want and what I dont .let's end it there

3 Likes

Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by blackboy(m): 10:45pm On Mar 08, 2018
a lesson to girls . keep a good name. dont be generous with your... . the same guyz you think you are making happy will squeelon you.

7 Likes

Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by ufuosman(m): 10:47pm On Mar 08, 2018
Wetin concern you, jealous
Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:47pm On Mar 08, 2018
rubbish... jobless yellowbar demons... that loose waist Sofia mumu-du paid this Ediot to rubbish chioma name... meanwhile turtle ninja knew what he saw in that lady... Igbo girls rule others follows tongue

1 Like

Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by anochuko01(m): 10:47pm On Mar 08, 2018
see the rubbish this one is spending his life to do. glorifying rubbish life.
Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by Abillsable: 10:50pm On Mar 08, 2018
Idiotic attention seeker.

3 Likes

Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 08, 2018
17000 views and counting, davido will get this info this week
Re: "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student by jagorinho: 10:54pm On Mar 08, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
rubbish... jobless yellowbar demons... that loose waist Sofia mumu-du paid this Ediot to rubbish chioma name... meanwhile turtle ninja knew what he saw in that lady... Igbo girls rule others follows tongue
see your reasoning!!! is chioma not a nigerian girl? is it not possible that the allegations are true? in as much i see the guy's action as a cheap way to attaining fame, you must desist from playing the tribal card because you can never come out top.we know what those girls from "that side" are capable of.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sarkodie And Tracy Sarkcess Wedding Photos (White & Traditional Wedding) / E-money Vs. Mark Zuckerberg’s Car Collection (see PHOTOS) / Most Beautiful Hollywood Actresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.