Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,721 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Re: Ladi Adebutu’s Unguarded Outbursts - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Re: Ladi Adebutu’s Unguarded Outbursts (399 Views)

Google Celebrates Ladi Kwali (Nigerian Potter) With A Doodle / 2019 OJUDE OBA: Ladi Adebutu Felicitates With Awujale, Ijebu Sons And Daughters. / Re- Comment Of Ladi Adebutu On Inec's Letter To PDP National Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re: Ladi Adebutu’s Unguarded Outbursts by Vibrant007(m): 12:02am On Mar 09, 2018
Over the years, I have refrained from joining issues with my younger brother and estranged political associate, Hon. Oladipupo Adebutu, who turned against me after being elected to the House of Representatives. I am not the least perturbed because it is the way of serial betrayers and schemers.

Even now, I ordinarily would not have responded to the lies he told about my being “a lone wolf crying in the forest” because it is only symptomatic of his state of mind.

However, I am constrained to issue this statement to let him know that my silence is not a sign of acquiescence or cowardice. It is because he is inconsequential. The person I have issues with and will always do is his (Ladi’s) principal, who is the outgoing Governor of Ekiti State, Mr. Ayo Fayose. Ladi is a small fry and a non-starter. There is no point dissipating energy on someone who cannot pull a strand of hair from my body.

Ladi should know that their (he and his master’s) plan to get me out of our great party, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and its National Executive Committee (NEC) will never see the light of the day. No man brought me to the party and no man can take me out of it. I can never be frustrated from the party by anyone.

On the valid and subsisting judgments that he dismissed as inconsequential and meant to seek attention, I wish to let him know that the judgments are here to stay and no Jupiter can upturn them. If Ladi thinks that he can subvert the Rule of Law to suit his fantasies, he will soon find out that the law is no respecter of persons. No one can manipulate and monopolise the courts. All his claims and boasts about the desperate attempt to relist a dismissed appeal will be met with appropriate steps, strategies and counter-strategies.

Finally, I wish to reassure him that if the Almighty God is the God of justice, equity and fairness, and He rules and reigns over the affairs of men, there is no way He will allow injustice to triumph over justice. He certainly will not allow anyone who pays good with evil to succeed. Sooner than later, the Law of Karma will catch up with him and he will meet his Waterloo.

Signed
Senator Buruji Kashamu

Re: Re: Ladi Adebutu’s Unguarded Outbursts by AntiWailer: 12:30am On Mar 09, 2018
All these English just to steal money ?

(1) (Reply)

Roommate Urgently Needed At EFAB Estate Abuja. / No General Texas, I Wont Disseminates The Information, But I Would Something Els / Free Things And Ingratitude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.